Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't really work like that though

It'll just encourage them to make more cheap stuff 'cause it still sells and sells a lot

And you have to think, Japan has a far smaller population compared to America, so they don't necessarily have to produce as much merchandise to make all the money they do, while America has to make far more without an exact guarantee that it'll pan out well

America having a larger population makes my idea even better though. That means MORE potential buyers for all that great merchandise! And MORE parents buying stuff for their kids for Christmas and birthdays.

Edited by Anacybele

...Your point is? I'm talking about NoA releasing the EXACT same stuff Japan gets, not making their own.

Then it'll be fair!Jeez,and they try world wide releases.But everyone wants the games and the merch Game Freak!*No sarcasm in this what so ever,because reading this over kinda makes it sound like I'm sarcastic.

Edited by Shinehollow

I don't suppose we could wait and see what preorder bonuses the Americas end up with before we get upset?

Though the Americas do get less awesome stuff then Japan.DAMNIT I BROUGHT IT UP AGAIN.

Edited by Shinehollow

I don't suppose we could wait and see what preorder bonuses the Americas end up with before we get upset?

If we get any. we're already screwed of Hyrule Warriors pre-order bonuses even though Europe gets the scarf.

And yeah, NoA has to distribute more, but isn't the Japanese stuff made by, you know, the Japanese?

Edited by Anacybele

If we get any. we're already screwed of Hyrule Warriors pre-order bonuses even though Europe gets the scarf.

And yeah, NoA has to distribute more, but isn't the Japanese stuff made by, you know, the Japanese?

Well,the figures they make are Chinese platsic.*Shot*

In all seriousness they have too.I mean,there is very little Pokemon merch anywhere I go in BC.And in Newfoundland.

Mega Gallade, Camerupt, and Sharpedo were in this month's Corocoro

Mega Camerupt receives a lower speed stat, while everything else gets a larger boost because of it, he comes with a new ability in Sheer Force

Mega Sharpedo receives increases to all of it's stats and comes with the new ability Strong Jaw

No details on Mega Gallade besides his design, apparently Wally has one

Primal Kyogre and Groudon have new abilities which cause "stronger weather" and Primal Groudon has a new move called Cliff Blade(?)

That's all so far, Mega Gallade looks alright, he's got these cape/coattail things on his back

Edited by Spiky

Mega Gallade, Camerupt, and Sharpedo were in this month's Corocoro

Mega Camerupt receives a lower speed stat, while everything else gets a larger boost because of it, he comes with a new ability in Sheer Force

Mega Sharpedo receives increases to all of it's stats and comes with the new ability Strong Jaw

No details on Mega Gallade besides his design, apparently Wally has one

Primal Kyogre and Groudon have new abilities which cause "stronger weather" and Primal Groudon has a new move called Cliff Blade(?)

That's all so far

Wow game freak

Sharepedo just became a lot less cool

Wow game freak

Sharepedo just became a lot less cool

You can send out Sharpedo, Protect, get the Speed Boost, and then Mega Evolve. You could even Protect then get a kill as a normal Sharpedo. Bam. +2 speed

It's going to make Sharpedo a much better Pokémon

You can send out Sharpedo, Protect, get the Speed Boost, and then Mega Evolve. You could even Protect then get a kill as a normal Sharpedo. Bam. +2 speed

It's going to make Sharpedo a much better Pokémon

Dusk knows what's up.

Speed Boost + Strong Jaw is perfect for Mega Sharpedo.

Sharpedo is going to require some support to make it work. Hoping it gets some new moves (Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang)

Camerupt is yet another ridiculous wallbreaker mega. Gyarados might be a good counter.

Don't know anything about Gallade but I hope it gets a type change.

I saw it all on Facebook! MEGA GALLADE YES!! That's two out of four Megas I've been waiting for now including Mega Lopunny!

I'm lovin' dat Gallade too wow. :o And surely it will be available during the main story. Yeah, I will most probably get Alpha Sapphire now, though it still won't be a high priority.

This gives Sharpedo a 160 power Crunch, doesn't it? Off of what will probably be 150ish attack? Eesh, if that's ingame, nuzlocking AS is going to be slightly less fun than previously anticipated.

Camerupt has 40 speed... How much more can they take off? should have given it water absorb

Gallade is chivalrous as fuck and having one makes Wally even more badass.

Camerupt has 40 speed... How much more can they take off? should have given it water absorb

Gallade is chivalrous as fuck and having one makes Wally even more badass.

They're really hindering Camerupt with taking away speed.

Plus,now that Wally get's a mega,I hope we can battle him over and over like rivals in other generations.