Training Filler - Game Over

Grace

Yeah, props to Makaze for being obvtown, Poly and Ciraxis did pretty well too. Dudeaga in no way deserved his lynch either so uh rip.

(ftr i said we should kill makaze literally every night until we killed poly for being a tracker, so)

Edited by SB.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, props to Makaze for being obvtown, Poly and Ciraxis did pretty well too. Dudeaga in no way deserved his lynch either so uh rip.

(ftr i said we should kill makaze literally every night until we killed poly for being a tracker, so)

I kept expecting to die throughout the game and couldn't figure out why.

But Poly was a confirmed town role and needed killin'.

No idea why they jumped on Ciraxis. Maybe because I was off base and he wasn't.

That's what I get for reading too much into erratic play.

However, @Makaze- You should have considered more options on the final day. It's rarely a good idea to vote hastily during LYLO.

With regards to this: I had heard both sides of the Eury read and had it more or less confirmed that I wasn't going to get more info. I was certain Junko couldn't have come up with the bussing gambit and couldn't prove that he got mentored into it.

Experience is experience, I suppose.

Wouldn't mind seeing Ciraxis in the future, aside from the rocky start he played pretty well for his first time imo.

Blyvern seemed to care about the game but should work on formulating his thoughts into text and figuring out why he feels what he feels. Feel bad that Dudeaga got D1 doc lynched and didn't have more of a chance to improve because he didn't seem that bad either. He'd probably benefit from being more confident in himself instead of constantly talking about how inexperienced he is at forumaf.

Vashiane / ZM / Xenahort need to actually post if they're going to join a mafia game.

Edited by Prims

No idea why they jumped on Ciraxis. Maybe because I was off base and he wasn't.

they probably assumed that it was more likely for ciraxis to be convinced of scum!eury

it's a pretty shallow reason but if the only two reasons are you/him then anything works

hmm well I did it because if I was going to get lynched I might as well use it to my advantage. Original plan was to purposely get me lynched so Eury would be clear.

tbh in hindsight it should've been really obvious - why opt into an extremely difficult 1v1 and then not kill the confirmed town in 4p LYLO? there's basically only one scenario in which that makes sense (the "obvtown" is scum), i didn't think of it until i got back to my computer (and lo and behold the game was over -_-)

I was fairly convinced Vash/Camtech was actually the third scum until Makaze claimed vanilla, since at that point there were 5 supposed vanilla townies which more or less cleared Camtech in my eyes. I don't know if I actually would've voted Eury over Pascal though.

I was suprised I was killed on the last night instead of Makaze, thought for sure he'd be the most likely target for NK.

All in all I enjoyed the game, but it really does require a lot of commitment. It's probably something I'd participate in rarely.

I was being dumb and my original plan was to keep you alive so you would track me and call bullshit on my report but for somereason i thought cam was a bp so I decided not to kill him.

This game was interesting while it lasted (although I totally called the loss the moment ZM rolled vanilla townie), and at least this game got SOME scum lynches. The only thing I didn't agree with was letting Eury sub in for her mentee, especially since Eury had more experience than anyone else playing in the game. 2/3 of the scum team being people with experience before her subbing in also made me kind of leery.

Yeah, town had GP and Poly, but when a good portion of the town had never played before and some had just disappeared off the face of the earth, once I found out the scum team I felt like town was disadvantaged just by players. (And I especially felt as such after Eury subbed in.)

I was suprised I was killed on the last night instead of Makaze, thought for sure he'd be the most likely target for NK.

That's what I said.

I thought I would die from Night 1 on.

and at least this game got SOME scum lynches.

One from a random lynch, one from two mafia members getting into a 1v1 for towncred. It's not really any better than a sweep imo.

About experience; town had the most experienced player in me briefly, though naturally everyone except the scumteam ignored me.

This game was interesting while it lasted (although I totally called the loss the moment ZM rolled vanilla townie), and at least this game got SOME scum lynches. The only thing I didn't agree with was letting Eury sub in for her mentee, especially since Eury had more experience than anyone else playing in the game. 2/3 of the scum team being people with experience before her subbing in also made me kind of leery.

Yeah, town had GP and Poly, but when a good portion of the town had never played before and some had just disappeared off the face of the earth, once I found out the scum team I felt like town was disadvantaged just by players. (And I especially felt as such after Eury subbed in.)

Town had very experienced players subbing in, too, and the mentors had a metric fuckton of leeway in posting for their players. Seeing as Junko isn't great and I'm no stellar moofia expert, I don't think that Town was totally at a talent deficit there.

an easier way to win would have been just having eury posting wallposts that no one would bother to read except for her vote and town would go,"it looks big" votes person eury voted.

an easier way to win would have been just having eury posting wallposts that no one would bother to read except for her vote and town would go,"it looks big" votes person eury voted.

I read Eury's wall posts!

Every.

Last.

One.