Favorite Chapter?

Psych

I saw the ragequit one and thought what's your favorite chapter for each game?

Mine are

FE4: Chapter 7

FE5: Chapter 12

FE6: Chapter 7

FE7: Chapter 16x/17x

FE8: either Chapter 5, or Chapter 9 Eirika, or Chapter 10 Eirika, can't decide

FE9: Chapter 9

FE10: Part 3 Chapter 3

FE11: Chapter 10

FE13: Chapter 6

FE4 - 8

FE5 - 6

FE6 - this game sucks

FE7 - Port of Badon (is that 17x?)

FE8 - 3 (the colm chapter)

FE9 - probably the geoffery level

FE10 - 4-1

FE11 - most of this game was pretty unmemorable

FE13 - 10

FE2 - Final Chapter

FE4 - Chapter 3

FE5 - Open Fire

FE6 - Chapter 21

FE7 - Four Fanged Offense (Linus)

FE8 - Father and Son

FE9 - Day Breaks

FE10 - Rebirth 3

FE11 - Chosen by Fate

FE12 - The Final Battle (not the final chapter)

FE13 - Chapter 22

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

FE1/11- 12

FE2- C5 Final Map

FE3/12- none

FE4- 10

FE5- 13

FE6- 23

FE7- 20H

FE8- 14Ep

FE9- 23

FE10- 3-3

FE13- 19

I don't know any chapter names and numbers are guesses, FE6 is the one with Zephiel and FE7 is the one with Darren, I think all the others are what I'm thinking of.

FE4-2

FE5-14

FE6-terribad chapter design

FE7-The one with Limstella.(terrible at remembering the #s for this game)

FE8-11 ephraim

FE9-17

FE10-2-E

FE11-Terribad chapter design.

FE12-11

FE13-Mila Tree

FE4: Chapter 3 - Lion King Eltshan

There is so much awesome stuff going on in this chapter.

FE5: Chapter 14 - Open Fire

It would be "Chapter 20 - The Child of Light" if it was possible to affect the unit placement. Bad enough if Safy ends near the frontlines but does she also need to be behind a closed door?

Tear Ring Saga: Map 36 - Streets of Love and Sadness

Admittedly, the chapter is at it's best when played for the first time since in any subsequent attempts you can counter the reinforcements so hard that they won't know what hit them. Still, the atmosphere makes this a map to remember.

FE6: No idea.

FE7: No idea

FE8: Chapter 16 - Ruled by Madness

In this chapter, the twins really show what they stand for.

FE9: Chapter 8 - Despair and Hope

The story was a bit clumsy when it came to justify the Black Knight's retreat but that's technically part of Chapter 7 anyway, so screw that.

Chapter 8 is a really masterfully done chapter. The impact that Greil's death has on everyone is massive. There is focus on the feelings of every individual member of the group and it even results in the group falling apart. The game even mends the introduction of the base menu flawlessly into the script. It even adds to the emotion of the scene as Ike is presented with all this work that emphasizes that the group is now missing someone.

FE10: Part 2 Endgame - Elincia's Gambit

An map that forms a fitting conclusion to Part 2's brilliant story. I guess you could just beat it at turn 1 but I prefer to let Ludveck realize slowly just how utterly crushed his ambitions are. Too bad the abridged script that we got drags the story down by quite a bit.

FE11: Final Chapter - Chosen by Fate

FE12: AC Ep. 1 - Fall of the Palace

Hey, that totally counts. Those chapters are awesome. It's nice to have such tightly designed maps for a change.

FE13: Chapter 13 - Of Sacred Blood

This map is actually fun since it's not solved by merely going through the motions. And the following cutscene focuses enough on the characters that the story becomes engaging for once.

Edited by BrightBow

FE4: Chapter 9

FE5: Chapter 19

FE6: Chapter 19 (Sacae)

FE7: Chapter 24 (Hector Normal/Hard Mode, Linus variation)

FE8: Chapter 13 (Ephraim's Route)

FE9: Chapter 24

FE11: IDK

FE12: Chapter 20

FE13: Severa's Paralogue

FE4: Chapter 9

FE5: Chapter 19

FE6: Echidna's recruitment chapter

FE7:The one with the Uber Spear

FE8: Chapter 5

FE10: Bridge chapter

FE11: Camus chapter

fsr i feel like i've answered this pretty recently

on the other hand i have no grasp of time this summer so eh

4: final

8: rausten court (19?)

10: 4-E-3

13: the final walhart map (20?)

i have favorites for the others i'm sure (well, i'm sure for 5, not so much for the others) but they're ELUDING me.

FE1: The one with Camus.
FE2: The last map from Chapter 1.

FE3: The one with the Dragons on a fiery valley.

FE4: Chapter 5 and Final Chapter.
FE5: Chapter 18 where Leif promotes.

FE6: Chapter 21, the one with Murdock.

FE7: CoD

FE8: The one with the Gorgons.
FE9: Chapter 17

FE10: Chapter 3-6

FE11: The one with Camus.

FE12: The one with the Dragons on a fiery valley.

FE13: Final Map.

Edited by Xator Nova

For Holy War I would have to go either Chapter 5 or Chapter 9.

For Thracia I actually really liked the one after Leaf promotes, I think it's Chapter 20, where you can end the chapter on the first turn but have to rescue half your army. It was challenging and a lot of fun trying different combinations of units and strategies to try and save everyone and reach (most) of the villages.

For Sealed Sword I'd say Murdock's Chapter, the one before Zephiel's (excluding the gaiden chapter where you get apocalypse). Loads of enemies a tough boss and a time limit putting the pressure on. Pretty great overall.

For Binding Blade..nothing sticks out in my mind right now. I've only played it once.

For Sacred Stones the Phantom Ship chapter was fun. Frustrating but fun. The chapter where the twins reunite sticks out in my mind too.

For Path of Radiance I'd probably say the End Game was good though normal mode completely ruined the Ashnard fight.

For Radiant Dawn 3-13 and 3-E stick stand above the rest. Fighting each others armies while you just know shit is about to hit the fan. The counter on 3-E really set an atmosphere.

For Shadow Dragon maybe Camus' chapter? I don't know they were all pretty standard in design. Micahils' chapter was a little different too. There was the race to get to Gotoh and the boss area was walled in with a lot of reinforcements.

For New Mystery, well I've only started playing it so lol I guess so far my favorite would be the last prologue chapter.

For Awakening I'd go with Tiki's paralogue. It was different and finally let me recruit my favorite character.

4: For Whose Sake, The Last Holy War

5: Mother and Child. Best combination of gameplay and story in the series.

6: Retaking the Capital, The Sword Of Seals

7: Crazed Beast

8: Hamill Canyon

9: Crimea Marches, Defending Talrega

10: Geoffrey's Charge

11: Clash in Macedon. I guess I just love Dracoknights.

12: The Beginning (Satellaview Chapter 4), Soulful Bridge, Battle of the Pass

13: The Conqueror, The Sword or the Knee

Edited by Logience

lets see...

FE2 FINAL MAN

FE4 Chapter 2

FE5 Chapter 14? Dean's join chapter.

FE6 Douglas's chapter, chapter 16?

FE7 29H

FE8 Chapter 14 Ephraim

FE9 probably endgame for some reason.

FE11 Chapter 16

FE12 The one on the bridge where you recruit Jeorge

FE13 Aversa's Paralogue

overall it'd probably be FE4 chapter 2 though.

Edited by General Horace

FE4: Ch2

FE6: Ch13

FE7: Cog of freaking Destiny aww yeah

FE8: Chapter 9 Eirika

FE9: Ch9

FE10: 3-13 Archer

FE11: none, really...

FE12: Ch20

FE13: Mila Tree

I don't yet have a favorite chapter for the GBA games...

But for PoR, I'm not sure, I liked a lot of the chapters. :P

RD, the Kauku Caves, no contest! It's just so awesome with the falling flaming rocks and the lava surrounding the map and it's so intense! And it's one of Ike's chapters. :3 It also shows just how hella brave and strong he really is. I mean, until he and his group went through, hardly anyone was ever willing to go in there and those that did never came back out!

Awakening, definitely chapter...24, I think? The place where Chrom and company go to do the whole Awakening thing and get Naga's help. That place is so pretty!

RD, the Kauku Caves, no contest! It's just so awesome with the falling flaming rocks and the lava surrounding the map and it's so intense! And it's one of Ike's chapters. :3 It also shows just how hella brave and strong he really is. I mean, until he and his group went through, hardly anyone was ever willing to go in there and those that did never came back out!

I don't know why but I really really like the name of the chapter. Incandescent Glow. It just seems so fitting and pleasing to the ear.

It's hard to say a favourite chapter. In general defend missions are my favourite type of missions. They're intense and you have to play very carefully and patiently.

2-F in FE10 (Elincia's Gambit) would be my favourite chapter. This is defense mission, how it has to be!

Tons of decent enemies and many reinforcements. You have to place your units very carefully and you cannot rush so easily, because otherwise all the more enemies will attack you. And there's some stuff to get of the enemies.

I also like chapter 10 and 11 in FE8 in Ephraim's Route and Tiki's paralogue in FE13 (unfortunately only one of very few interesting chapters in FE13).

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

FE4- Chapter 2, via the power of Raquesis dodging two 98s and an 81 in a row, to survive an onslaught with 1 HP.

FE6- 14x. Totally worth working like crazy in Chapter 14.

FE7- I suppose Night of Farewells.

FE8- I dunno. Chapter 19, I guess.

FE9- I can honestly say I have no clue.

FE10- Umm... II-Prologue. A battle in the air is a cool idea.

FE11- The chapter where you get Linde.

FE13- Daughter to Dragons and if DLC counts, Death's Embrace.

I don't know why but I really really like the name of the chapter. Incandescent Glow. It just seems so fitting and pleasing to the ear.

...Huh? Did you mean to respond to someone else? The chapter I was talking about is titled The Kauku Caves.

...Huh? Did you mean to respond to someone else? The chapter I was talking about is titled The Kauku Caves.

No, that was the name of the place you fought at. The chapter was called Incandescent Glow.

http://serenesforest.net/fe10/script/