Conspiracy Mafia - End of Days

Paperblade

Nah you were super obvtown and it's not like I was obvious no matter what the peanut gallery tells you. Just don't be so close-minded to the possibility of bussing next time. In context I wasn't even planning on getting Vhaltz lynched; I thought my tunnel on Poly was getting stale and he wanted to bus me D5 so I set up a slapfight thinking people considered him too townie to listen to me. Then it spiraled out of control.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full disclosure:

Most of the roles in this game did nothing or were misleading. The diamond was a fake, lover/amnesiac had no corresponding role, Weapons' role referred to himself, redirects not disclosed confused cop (got a guilty on vhaltz hiding behind the miller lmao)

Manix was not playing in this game, the cult PM was a troll, SB and I decided the phase names (rip End of Days)

If the wolf and mafia were eliminated, the town would go EIMM on each other

Edited by Paperblade

i thought the cop was naive

[08:41:12] SB: i thought the cop WAS naive
[08:41:23] Brad: Brad shrug
[08:41:31] Brad: he got a guilty on Prims or someone
[08:41:36] Brad: didn't he?
[08:41:52] SB: the miller
[08:41:58] Brad: on Vhaltz, sorry
[08:42:03] Brad: guilty on Miller and Vhaltz
[08:42:03] SB: and the person hiding behind the miller
[08:42:07] Brad: o
[08:42:08] Brad: derp

GOOD HOSTING

Edited by Smug Brit

I'm going to say this because Shin's asleep: the amount of tunneling on Shin I saw from Blitz and Refa made me roll my eyes. The amount of speculation about Shin being strong willed was dumb, because it's basically tracking your target doing nothing, and assuming that they could be ninja with no proof.

Also, don't ever pull shit such as saying "so-and-so is scum, just hammer and end the game already," or "clearly because you're obvious scum" because they don't do anything other than piss people off needlessly, and make you look fucking stupid when you're wrong.

It took a week for me to figure out what was causing the headaches, so I would've been useless for quite a while.

(for the zero people that are curious, it was apparently related to my rice. Never go cheap on rice)

I have nothing to say excepting Prims was good and I wish I was dead instead of BBM (damn you Proto for roleblocking Shin instead)

SPEAKING OF THAT

[15/07/2014 04:22:13] Brad: [6:28:23 PM] Cam: sf is slow as molasses and i can't load my PMs so i'm shooting vhaltz in conspiracy
[8:18:19 PM] Brad: you can only shoot once you nerd
[8:21:30 PM] Cam: ...
[8:21:33 PM] Cam: reading is tech
[8:21:50 PM] Cam: (for the record, i would've noticed that had i been able to check my PMs!)
[8:22:09 PM] Brad: SF has only been slow today :x

I'm going to say this because Shin's asleep: the amount of tunneling on Shin I saw from Blitz and Refa made me roll my eyes. The amount of speculation about Shin being strong willed was dumb, because it's basically tracking your target doing nothing, and assuming that they could be ninja with no proof.

Also, don't ever pull shit such as saying "so-and-so is scum, just hammer and end the game already," or "clearly because you're obvious scum" because they don't do anything other than piss people off needlessly, and make you look fucking stupid when you're wrong.

The quickhammer was dumb as fuck (more reason to make me scum, I guess) but I think my play last phase was as good as it could reasonably be expected considering Shin's unwillingness to cooperate with me at all. Also didn't think Shin was strongwilled, but I didn't want to clear him based on rolespec alone.

I said that because I was hoping that he'd scum hammer himself so I wouldn't have to think about things.

this was a really fun game by the way, feels like everything here comes down to a sweep by one side so it was a pleasant change of pace to get down to 3p lylo for once

~shout-outs~

Euk: this is another game where I felt like I would've had you down as "obviously town struggling to generate content" as town but pushed you anyway because it would be easy. I think you should cut the fluff from your posts and if you're having trouble reading people finding questions that will help you read them better.

kirsche: You were super obvtown, we thought you were the third mason but I probably would've called for your shot anyway.

Weapons: remember when you got shot by the only non-scum kill on night 1. that was not very cool at all. Fuck You Cam

Shineury: lol

Kay: feels like you just got lynched for being Kay rather than scummy, which seems like it happens a lot, that's mafia though I guess.

Xinnidy: Yeah so Blitz was right that me not realizing you were the mason was scummy but not for the reasons he thought - we had a rolecop with a result on you, and I was trying to avoid revealing that I knew who the mason was so that the inevitable kill couldn't be traced to me. This game you just seemed to me like you always do in forumaf; I feel like you'd be really hard for me to read if I was town.

eclipse: I understand why you did what you did but lol having Cam replace you.

Cam: you sure were Cam this game. I thought you should've been obviously not Weapons' buddy but Vhaltz caught you as SK and I was just like "OK" and he was right.

Vhaltz: I think you overreacted to the bus. Was doing it without consulting you not the best play on my part? Definitely, but it doesn't mean you're not "part of the team" anymore. For one, I can't always consult people when posting, especially when they live on the other side of the world. Furthermore buddies do this shit all the time due to the lack of consistent contact and you can't control everything they do. It's not like I was throwing the game, let alone intentionally.

Mitsuki: imo you and probably Vhaltz should tone down the self-consciousness as scum. Examples: nobody even picked up on the Prims/Weapons interactions (except maybe Xinnidy but she was vague and never followed up), people found Vhaltz obvtown all game and you were still pretty worried even when I had the game on lock. I'm not saying don't be self-aware, but townies don't notice half the things you notice and a large part of being scum is making sure the ones that won't are the ones alive.

BBM: Shooting you was a huge risk from my PoV but I did it anyway because I would've lost if I hadn't. Good shit, just don't get so lazy once you're already clear.

Poly: No hard feelings for tunneling on you for like, half the game. RL probably screwed over your ability to play, hope you feel better soon.

Proto: I thought your content got a lot, lot better after D1 and actually read quite town, but you were unfortunately off the mark. Played your role well, though, I was worried the save on BBM would fuck us over.

Manix: the biggest scumtell from me this game was that I spent so much time responding to the obvious troll role because I wasn't actually taking the game seriously

Blitz: You really really need to turn down the rolespec, I tell you this like every game but you never do. If you wanna rolespec then either keep it to yourself or put it in a spoiler and make sure it doesn't outdwarf your scumhunting. Sometimes I think you even lead yourself on the wrong track due to faulty assumption about the set-up.

FFM: smh

Shin: You were alright but the Refa case was weird and No Lynching was indeed the right choice in that situation. Otherwise you never really got off your feet due to being busy IRL I guess.

Refa: despite you making the wrong choice I think you were actually the best townie bar BBM (who wasn't putting in much effort), you were obvtown and making a clear effort to figure out the game. I just think you should either do what I always tell BBM (stop townreading people so quickly and be willing to re-evaluate the townreads you do have) or do what BBM actually does (make sure your townreads are actually right). In any case you're always fun to play with and your new avatar is really good.

the scum hammer part from my side was a joke cause Poly had done it the previous day

also, if Poly wasn't mislynched (and Shin was), I would have lynched Prims this day, so, good job Prims, lol

I don't think the strong-willed spec was out of line. The jailing made it statistically less probable Shin was scum but that's about it. Rolespec in bastard games is dumb.

There's a difference between "clearing him on rolespec" and listening to the flipped jailkeeper when there's one scum left alive. Clearing on rolespec is stuff like "oh there was a miller claim, so I believe the cop claim". For Prims to be town, Shin's role would need to have been something like fulltime strongwilled mafia miller since scum wouldn't have held a single strongwilled shot for so long (probably) and considering they failed to kill BBM once you could assume they probably didnt have a strongman kill either.