Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

#stop #it's #hammertime #yolo #refadidnothingwrong #sfmafia2014 #turbolynch #turbolunch #i'mhungry #dinnertime #nowaitit'shammertimefuck

##Vote: eclipse

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day began, and Weapons shouted "Hey guys, eclipse is a big dumb murderer!"

The town kind of fumbled around for a bit, then decided "Yeah she probably is," so you lynched eclipse

Dear Boroneclipse,

5 AM is the best time to be playing EM

You are Via, Mafia Host.

You are the best epicmafia player on SF, for whatever that's worth. You also hosted the Choral Mafia series of games, which are mostly remembered for the starcrossed romance of Kelsey Green and Connor, as well as jalmont's fuck tiger. Fucking jalmont, you hate that guy.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Guys, let's play some EM!" With it, include a link to a private anonymous EM lobby with this 5/2 setup. The hosts will provide a link to the game in the thread as soon as this action is seen.

If this game is filled and played to its completion by the end of the night, the winners will get a modified version of their role from the game which can be used that night and/or the following day in place of their normal role. You will know which players got which role and how they used it, if they did. Players can discuss SFMM4 while in the pregame lobby, but claiming their identity during the game will exempt them from their reward. Players may discuss this game outside of it with anyone they have outside contact with normally (for example, you and your scumbuddies can discuss it).

Additionally, once per game, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I'm the final boss, USER!" You will take your FINAL FORM as Lord Quote August Hoya Waxflower, then make an attempt on USER's life, piercing protection they have.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win if all threats to the mafia are eliminated.

rip eclipse4real

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in 24 hours at 7:30PM PDT (GMT-7) on August 3.

You wake up to find Poly strung up by his neck.

Dear scorriPoly,

DOC D1 TURBOLUNCH SF TRADITION WE DONT NEED NO DOCS ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS DARROS OR ELIESON

You are Darros, Town Doctor.

Yeah we all know where this one is going. You started the trend of SF Doctor Lynches, a time honored tradition that has killed more docs than the mafia, including recently when two Doctors were lynched on the same day in two different games. You also like Nicki Minaj, so you're probably only slightly less hitler than BBM.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - I'm sure glad I survived the day, USER!" You will protect USER throughout the night. However, if you successfully protect USER from death, your status as Doctor will become known, and the bloodlust will overtake the town. The following dayphase will end in only 24 hours, and you will be lynched no matter what. The night after, everyone will feel so much shame that all actions targeting USER will fail.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

All things considered, you mostly just feel jealous you didn't get to do this yourselves.

Unfortunately, you also find Eury bleeding out.

Dear Eurykins,

your version of events completely contradicts the version presented by another player, and hence it forces a 1v1 situation. good day

You are Manix, Town Madnix.

Who put the glad in gladiator? Not you, because you're salty as fuck. In fact, you're more of a madiator. You have the questionable habit of declaring 1v1s where none exists to anyone who is not blinded by rage. You also have a love/hate relationship with BBM, whom you tunnel every game. Seriously, just fuck already.

Once per game, at day, you may declare SHUT UP YOU HETS USER AND I ARE IN A 1V1 in all its bold glory in the game thread. All votes will be reset with USER and you will be locked into voting each other, as well as extending the day by 24 hours. If there is no hammer, whoever is closer to being hammered will be lynched. If there is a tie, it will be RNG'd and the hosts will be disappointed in everyone. If you successfully lynch scum this way, you will gain another use of this role as your ego swells.

You are allied with the Town. You win if all threats are eliminated.

As you lean in, with her last breath, she leans in and whispers

"bbm is a maflord"

Wonderful.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends in 72 hours at 7:15PM PDT (GMT-7) on Saturday, September 6.

Edited by Paperblade

btw i'm going to bed and i'll answer any questions In Case You Didn't Guess what my role is already lmao

If we lose after mislynching once, I'm going to be so mad. Anyways, Iris is probably the SK. I don't buy Psych's cultproof thing, and SB/kirsche are probably mafia because lol @ them not dying over Poly/Eurykins.

btw i'm going to bed and i'll answer any questions In Case You Didn't Guess what my role is already lmao

Cult Leader

Mason

Vigilante

Vigilante Mason

Roleblocker

Rolecop

Backup

Jailkeeper

Commuter

Sonic The Hedgehog

Stop me when I've reached it (please tell me, I suck at picking up crumbs ;_;)!

So my reads are basically the same as last phase.

Uhh you guys need to post your reads before we lynch eclipse cause there's a decent chance two of us will die overnight and I'm pretty sure she's at L2 atm. I love 6 hour day phases too but you're jumping the gun.

unknown:

Eury - is an unknown to me I haven't read any of her posts

Iris - I can see her being a serial killer if there is one, I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult for someone to find out N3. Otherwise she's deftown.

Bear - Toss up, I'll gladly lynch him simply because.

mafia:

eclipse - mafia scum

Psych - Beside the terrible Iris scumread yesterday I don't have much I would consider scummy from him but I still have a mafia read.

FFM - Active Day 1, really not since. His role claim was pretty out of the blue and the only role info he has shared is from a mafia player, so they could have just collaborated.

I have townreads on everyone else (in order of confidence starting with highest):

Refa
Shinori - I agree with Quote that he's just really stupid (and didn't read the topic) instead of being really mafia
Kay/SB

Weapons

jalmont
Polydeuces

I'm really surprised they killed Eury, I thought most people had her read as a wildcard so it was kind of a dumb kill.

I'm down to lynch Iris or FFM today. Do we want to lynch Iris and hope she's an SK to prevent more NKs? Or do we want to lynch FFM cause he's probs mafia? I vote kill Iris cause I think there's a good chance there are 5 mafia and not 4. Was anyone with a night action able to monitor her? I'm not sure I believe there is a cult at this point.

##Vote Iris

and SB/kirsche are probably mafia because lol @ them not dying over Poly/Eurykins.

Honestly we can say the same thing about you but I wouldn't be willing to vote either of you over FFM or Iris.

And I also have no idea what Quote says he is.

^^It's less about SB/kirsche being active (otherwise I'd be the biggest NK target, yeah) and more about them both being considered better players overall (plus they've spent the whole game tunneling in on town so there's that). Yeah, I'm just going to vote the likely SK to reduce the amount of nightkills overall.