QOTD 3 ★ Q600: What is your favorite Sanrio character? [With bonus question! Important announcement in the question post on page 370!]

Specta

Not at all, all my friends are taller than me. I'm not even /that/ short at 5'8.. I just wish I was taller

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.8m

sure i'm okay with it

nowadays i tend to only notice people's heights randomly, or when they can't talk over work partitions

Edited by TravelingElder

Tbh I like my voice a lot more than I used to because holy wow it's a very nice voice. There are definitely times when I wish my voice didn't get super mega high when I get nervous, but overall I definitely like my voice.

for example

Hah, your more nervous voice sounds very much like the voice of a friend of mine.

I would like 1 more inch. I'm 6'0" now, and for some reason I just want to bump it up a bit so it's not divisible by 12.

I'm happy being as short as I am. It's easier to get away with ordering off of the kid's menu when you're only 5'2"~

Hah, your more nervous voice sounds very much like the voice of a friend of mine.

Interesting to hear!

Yes and no. Yes because I warm up and cool down faster, fit into places most people can't, and am immensely portable. No, because I take the middle seat in the car when with a large group of people, can't reach the top shelf, and have people looking down my shirt all the time.