Pokkén Tournament DX - Decidueye didn't see that coming

DodgeDusk

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm concerned since the tweet lacks NA/EU.

Though this is from Pokemon. Does NintendoUK and NintendoOfAmerica have pokken up for US/EU release?

bbd0c9c71f.jpg

Also, Sylveon never looked so 3D!

e26cf72c72.jpg

Edited by Elieson

Sounds good to me! :)

It should help me cheer up after I have to get through my brother's birthday on the 15th. You know, the brother that died back in August... I had a thread on it. But anyway, glad to see a worldwide release too!

like replay saving like Smash U?

No, and I kinda doubt it's a thing. That shouldn't be an issue though.

Well I kinda wanted to do what I'm doing for my smash tournaments and record matches.

I was still hoping for an Eevee-esque character with different evolutions as different skins, with moves altered to match their type. Of course that was never going to happen as it's far too much work to do, but at least I could dream

I was still hoping for an Eevee-esque character with different evolutions as different skins, with moves altered to match their type. Of course that was never going to happen as it's far too much work to do, but at least I could dream

This would be really cool, but yeah I'm with you. That's probably never gonna happen.

So they already scheduled the game for EVO this year.

Let's see how it goes.

Yeah I heard about this today! Nintendo is even offering to help with setups and stuff.

The tournament happening at EVO is just one part of a series of tournaments, called the Pokkén Tournament Championship Series. A tournament is also happening at the Pokémon US Nationals. Awards from these Championship Series include invitations and travel awards to the Pokkén Tournament World Champions, happening in San Francisco this coming August