Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

charlie_

also I figured out scum!Boron because she was too unmemorable. That was literally why I guessed Boron was scum

(not really but I think she throws around her weight more as town and wasn't very passionate here)

Edited by Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my biggest qualm with the surrender is that marf deadtalked (had a gy link) in scumchat with zero prompts beforehand

i checked timestamps and this post was some 15ish minutes after this:

[3:25:34 PM] Marth: I just realized that we have absolutely no chance of winning

edit: i understand that scum were in an awful position but the fact is is that a dead player could have influenced that surrender which is Not Good

Edited by Curly Brace

Kaoz, you are neither me nor Junko so I'll ask you to refrain from making comments on our attitude for doing so. Is what we did really a bad attitude to have? Under some circumstances, yes, but under other circumstances the reasons are understandable and not simply because "we can't win". The simple fact of the matter is, you don't know the full reasons as to why we chose to do so.

I mean nobody complained when I forfeited FFTA oh wait that's because I didn't and eclipse shot me in the face.

I mean nobody complained when eclipse forfeited FFTA.

also funny thing: SB told me he did indeed rig some roles, but not the hydras.

please don't do role/alignment requests mods. otherwise I'm gonna request town in every single game I join from now on.

Hrrrrm.

Honestly speaking, I think the Maf screwed up more in dumping/lumping in with all of the VT claims come D3.

That, and the NK's not going through also messed things up, sadly.

However, had Boron/Clipsey slot hadn't been busier (and possibly Junko delaying his lynch by a day or so) = I think they still stood a chance at winning. Small one, but still there.

But eh, gg and wp for the most part?

Sorry for tunneling on you so much Blitz, LOL. OH, AND PB/BALDRICK: DID YOU AT LEAST GET THE PACKAGE BEFORE THINGS ENDED?

I am sorry too, I shouldn't have pushed that far (but, I did think you were scum, so, I guess my scumdar is fucc'd)

tbh I think the only way we could have lost is if Blitz died with Refa still alive

But this was unlikely since Blitz wasn't scummy enough to get lynched over half the players but wasn't townie enough to be a priority kill

you know, that is exactly how I want to portray myself in every game, lol

Good thing this game ended, the only thing that kept me motivated to post was being a hydra with Green Poet.

Boron/Eclipse and Junko did quite well, I agree they could have won if they had kept playing. I understand why they gave up though, keeping up with this game was frustrating enough as town so as scum it was probably much worse.

Kaoz, you are neither me nor Junko so I'll ask you to refrain from making comments on our attitude for doing so.

The second post was a general comment not aimed at you specifically. If I didn't make that sufficiently clear I apologize for that. I stand by the contents of the post though.

Honestly wasn't expecting Junko!scum, did really well there up until the surrender

also I figured out scum!Boron because she was too unmemorable. That was literally why I guessed Boron was scum

(not really but I think she throws around her weight more as town and wasn't very passionate here)

Same, had second guesses from late D2 onwards though because skimming =/= reading properly

If Mitsuki hadn't been obvscum for causing two mislynches in a row and gotten shot then maybe town Bluedoom wouldn't have carried D3.

um what?

@Manix: Yeah, my bad. I just felt like blurting out whatever came to my mind, didn't really think it had any consequences.

Same thing with how I played in the game tbh.

The closer the game gets to LyLo the more game plans fall apart and the more people get paranoid about players that they otherwise wouldn't have lynched in earlier dayphases, so a scum win would've been feasible if they managed to push town into lynching one of the less confirmed slots

...but lacking time is a bitch so I can understand that

Gg I guess?

Fwiw I was only one shot vig, claiming Xshot in hopes to get hooked or something. SB liar

Also I wouldn't have gone after BoronEclipse for at least a day and Junko for more

Refa what exactly were you ya lyin giblet?

well it was more fun doing that then just PMing SB to surrender.

Also sorry blitz about that, I actually knew your history of having an interesting way to catch scum from eimm I think but I knew people would excuse me since I hadn't played with you before.

Edited by Junk

What was I indeed.

320px-Suzaku253.jpg

Refa, you are Suzaku Kururugi, son of Japan's last Prime Minister. You joined the Britannian military in order to try and rise through the ranks and change the system from the inside. In the process, you met Euphemia li Britannia and the two of you fell in love, and you will do anything to protect her, even if you don't agree with this conflict.

Abilities:

Euphemia's Knight (Passive): You know that Blitz is Euphemia li Britannia, Britannian Lynchpin, and your goal here is to protect her from harm. Should you fail in this, you will be offered an alternative, and will gain access to a killing ability. It would be wise not to claim this.

Safeclaim (Passive): You know that it is completely same to claim that you are Charles zi Britannia, Britannian Mayor. Your true alignment may not be completely safe to claim.

Evasion (Night, Non-Consecutive): - During the night, you may ##Commute and avoid all night actions aimed at you, no matter what they are. his action may not be used on consecutive night phases.

Reputation (Passive): Due to your recent accomplishments, people are starting to trust and respect you more, despite being Japanese. As a result, your vote counts for twice as much outside of *YLO situations, and will be displayed as such publicly.

As the Angel, you win if Euphemia survives.

That's why I was comfortable with such a ridiculous fakeclaim and was totally sure that there were 3 scum, because even if I got lynched/died, I'd have been in a good position. I was super worried when town tried to lynch me/Blitz though, since I needed to survive at least a few nights before dying. The game basically worked out in my favor, what with Proto being lynched (which was beneficial to me, sorry Proto), me getting NK'd only while my commute what was up, and Blitz not dying. My scumhunting was kind of lame but I put a lot of effort into making that fakeclaim! I crumbed to Blitz that I lost my commute instead of gaining a killing ability when he died (and by proxy, I'd know he was town, but I guess noone picked up on that or didn't really care), I told town that my role was ridiculous because I had an additional wincon (ala Inception, and I didn't really feel bad about lying because it was all for town's benefit anyways), and I'm pretty sure scum wasn't fooled but they couldn't really incriminate me without claiming (and I think I kind of ruined Junk's fakeclaim).

Edited by Refa