SF's "Write Your Butt Off!" Writing Competition XV - Voting Thread

Sunwoo

There's still a lot of time left to vote and to be honest, I'm all ready and raring to go for another round. Though, I don't think my story was all that great >.>;;

and yeah, when there's only two entries... >.>

Edited by Kotovii

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, clipsey got busy with Scribbles. . .but I did warn people that activity would be lower due to Scribbles. . .

. . .so instead of complaining about the lack of stories here, go read what's over there!

So I'm a day late. Not that I was in any shape to do this last night.

Kotovii, you've won! Please PM/post a prompt! If I don't see one in 48 hours, it'll be jankmaster's turn

Whatever comes to mind with the phrase (pick one):

"Diaries of an exhausted tactician"

"Morgan goes to prom"

"Deadpool stole the precious thing"

Have some fun with it :D

You should post this prompt on the non voting thread as well so more people can see it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, this whole affair would appear to be tied, with no vote for hours. I don't even think all the people who participated have voted.

Well we only started the voting on Thursday so there's still plenty of time.

I will write reviews for the stories soon, but all I want to say right now was that they were all awesome! Wow, we're pretty dark when given the chance aren't we? I need to write another western to balance out Chicago's grime...

I will write reviews for the stories soon, but all I want to say right now was that they were all awesome! Wow, we're pretty dark when given the chance aren't we? I need to write another western to balance out Chicago's grime...

I didn't write something too dark ;~;

I write dark stuff the best. I should work on a parody or something, just to balance it out~!

Anyway, looks like I won with a grand total of two votes. Hmmm. . .now I have to think. . .

• 6 months later...

By the powers of mod resurrection!

Ahem. . .

Write a story about a character becoming a villain.

The stories

Voting ends on November 4 at 9:00 PM HST. I think DST is still in effect

Edited by eggclipse

And that's time (as of yesterday). I see. . .two votes total. However, I'm not one of those votes, so I'm going to exercise my right to do so, and declare Crazy Foxie as the winner. I'll bug her via PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, that number of votes ballooned fast. Congratulations, Jotari, I suppose.

I asked the people in my Angelcynn Skype group to break the tie and they voted for me. I really hope they actually read all the stories instead of just voting for me because I asked :/ Because I really don't even care all that much about winning (the fact that even excludes you from the next round of entires actually makes me rather I don't in many cases).