Nintendo Direct 31st May: Possible FE if info?

VincentASM

Oh I more interested and hyped for the game now, can't wait to rub Aqua's face and bath with bro Marx.

Also for fucking sake Felicia's Japanese VA is so annoying, thank god all mighty for English VA.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the Japanese website Hachima, and it said "My Castle" mode is a mutual version in both versions, to take back the earlier statement I made about it being Hoshido only and such. : )

Luna,being Severa and mu *insert male character from Awakening here* real child,and not Severa from the future(the one they actually had) seems so awesome! I love it,just make it another continent,also,in Awakening we are shown other continents which are just place holders,so we don't know which continents they were,and it was never figured out.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=38511 It's a Serenesforest link,btw,if you couldn't tell.

So Hoshido and Nohr can definitely be set in the same world as Awakening,which might be the "nod" to Awakening they were talking about.

Vincent was able to extract the globe from Awakening if you wanna take a peek. It's a swf rotating image.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50170&p=3446967

http://serenesforest.net/download/fe13/gmap/globe1.swf

I looked at the Japanese website Hachima, and it said "My Castle" mode is a mutual version in both versions, to take back the earlier statement I made about it being Hoshido only and such. : )

I'm not surprised but sort of disappointed if this is the case with the Nohr path. I know a lot of people loved the lighthearted tone of Awakening but I'd rather have the Nohr path take itself seriously than to pander with fan service and wacky shenanigans.

I'm not surprised but sort of disappointed if this is the case with the Nohr path. I know a lot of people loved the lighthearted tone of Awakening but I'd rather have the Nohr path take itself seriously than to pander with fan service and wacky shenanigans.

Even Nohr has to take breaks to I suppose. I wonder if Garon will be in the bath house and have his face rubbed?

this is no different than if they added the barracks though, you don't have to go to the my castle besides for shops when you think it is inappropriate. Also If supports conversations come back, do you really think that every single one will fit the tone of Nohr, When Harold is a character?

Edited by goodperson707

I suppose they could pull a Catria/Palla/Est and just claim Ylisse is across the ocean from this new continent. :/ Didn't Camus show up in Gaiden with a different name too?

Yes. Catria, Palla, Est, and Camus all show up in Valentia after FE1, and they're all back in time for the second book of FE3. More curiously, Gradivus and Falchion also show up despite both of them being very much taken by the time FE3 starts.

I'd be completely okay with FE14 having this sort of relationship with Awakening, given that this game seems to be Gaiden 2: The Gaidening anyway and I do love me some Gaiden.

Yes. Catria, Palla, Est, and Camus all show up in Valentia after FE1, and they're all back in time for the second book of FE3. More curiously, Gradivus and Falchion also show up despite both of them being very much taken by the time FE3 starts.

I'd be completely okay with FE14 having this sort of relationship with Awakening, given that this game seems to be Gaiden 2: The Gaidening anyway and I do love me some Gaiden.

I believe they have stated in an interview that it is a completely new world, although I might be mistaken.

It seem you can also accidentally walk into female bathing as m Kamui. Dirty stuffs is popping in my head

Why isn't this in Awakening IS!!!!!

Rubbing and bathing with Aqua?!

Edited by Awakener_

I believe they have stated in an interview that it is a completely new world, although I might be mistaken.

Even if that is true, Awakening's Outrealm gate ensures that all FEs take place in the same multiverse anyway. Hence why we can semi-canonically hang out with Marth, Ike, Robin and Lucina in this game.

I believe Gaiden has a different Falchion than Mystery of the Emblem did.

On one hand I agree. On the other hand, it'd be pretty unrealistic for even the most moody of people to take themselves seriously 100% of the time. Being able to sit back and relax is important for any army.

this is no different than if they added the barracks though, you don't have to go to the my castle besides for shops when you think it is inappropriate. Also If supports conversations come back, do you really think that every single one will fit the tone of Nohr, When Harold is a character?

This isn't really about comical characters becoming serious, it's about serious characters becoming comical (although a comical character can very well be serious if the situation calls for it). I can't take Marx seriously if I can invite him to my room and rub his cheeks. I'd compare this to Awakening where Chrom's supports with the female MU is about walking in on each other naked and Chrom being an idiot in general when they're both the main protagonists of the game.

I believe Gaiden has a different Falchion than Mystery of the Emblem did.

Yes its even forged with a different style and can kill dark gods not dragons. I think Alms Falchion is even forged with a Dragons Fang but its been awhile.

Hold it. So much content came from the last hours (while I was sleeping), I'm completely lost. This is what I've read so far:

1) There is a character very similar to Severa, called Luna. She also says Kamui reminds someone else (FE13 MU reference, probably).

2) There are two new characters, or three

3) There's a new thing called My Castle with stuff like hotsprings, shops and base convos

4) Ho yay has finally been made official

5) We can add accessories to people like we do with Pokémon

6) Hoshido Empress is actually Kamui's mom

The origin of Gaiden's Falchion is never really told in detail, though I'm pretty sure Duma made it, and I don't see why he'd use a dragon fang to make it, there are no dragons on Valentia (not even wyverns)

There were zombie dragons plus Doma (is he a dragon?), and the existence of normal dragons/wyverns on Valencia, to my knowledge, has never been confirmed to be 100% false. They simply could have not stood in the good guys' way, save for Doma(?) and the zombies.

There were zombie dragons plus Doma (is he a dragon?), and the existence of normal dragons/wyverns on Valencia, to my knowledge, has never been confirmed to be 100% false. They simply could have not stood in the good guys' way, save for Doma(?) and the zombies.

Not a single wyvern rider appears in FE2, is the main reason I don't think they're a thing, but you're right, I somehow managed to forget about the Dracozombies.

IDK wtf Duma is. He has a tiny pair of wings, though. (and uses flying sfx when he moves)

Hold it. So much content came from the last hours (while I was sleeping), I'm completely lost. This is what I've read so far:

1) There is a character very similar to Severa, called Luna. She also says Kamui reminds someone else (FE13 MU reference, probably).

2) There are two new characters, or three

3) There's a new thing called My Castle with stuff like hotsprings, shops and base convos

4) Ho yay has finally been made official

5) We can add accessories to people like we do with Pokémon

1) Not necessarily, since she is in someone else's city, she could be reffering to her own Kamui, as someone else pointed out.

2) More like ten.

3) Well... Yes.

4) Ho yay?

5) Pokémon doesn't come to mind, but yes.

6) So it would seem. She's Mikoto, the arrow-to-the everything guy is most likely Sumeragi.

There is more, but making a list would take quite some time. VincentASM is going to have a field trip with this one.

1) Not necessarily, since she is in someone else's city, she could be reffering to her own Kamui, as someone else pointed out.

2) More like ten.

3) Well... Yes.

4) Ho yay?

5) Pokémon doesn't come to mind, but yes.

6) So it would seem. She's Mikoto, the arrow-to-the everything guy is most likely Sumeragi.

There is more, but making a list would take quite some time. VincentASM is going to have a field trip with this one.

Yep. Probably won't see a full report until later today, or tomorrow. At best.

Seriously?! She must've given birth to him when she was like 14 or something unless she has dragon blood slowing down her aging process or something. She looks so young. Sad...

Edited by Anacybele

Seriously?! She must've given birth to him when she was like 14 or something unless she has dragon blood slowing down her aging process or something. She looks so young. Sad...

She could just be a lot older than she looks and taken REALLY good care of her looks.

Some people simply look young; if you take, say, Hirohiko Araki, he's 50+ and he looks like he's in his 20s

to the point where the fandom jokes that Araki is an immortal vampire that ages backwards

1 we have a thread for that

2 FE has done absurdly youthful looking mothers before

3 actual real life people do look younger than they look.

1 we have a thread for that

2 FE has done absurdly youthful looking mothers before

3 actual real life people do look younger than they look.

1. A thread for what?

2. I know, but not THIS young looking. (I don't count Elena because she was obviously still young when she died)

3. Yeah, but not THIS young. I myself look young, but only by about six years.