New Arkham Mafia - SK wins - Gratz to everyone who had fun!

Balcerzak

To clarify, I meant that making such a voyeur claim would be a risky move for scum and they wouldn't benefit from it at all. Hence, I don't think Marth's actions come from a scum mindset.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have full access to my role, yeah.

in that case, you should probably try doubling again next nightand this time, you probably will have more information this time around

@Mancer, since this is really late at night for you, you should update your reads when you wake up, I don't actually remember any of your reads other than Marth and Kirsche

What if...the masons are actually the cult

dun dun dun

wow, I didn't think of that, do you have anything to support/negate this Eclipse?

Marth, SB was claiming what he is softing, since D1, there is nothing weird about this.@SB, you just claimed recruited, do you still have your role?this bothers me, because this came right after thisandand the recent posts Eclipse made. Gaius, tell me what you are thinking please. Basic question, why do you assume it can only be cult?

I think with a flipped neighborizer it's more likely to be cult. I've said it's possible that there is a masonizer, but that's my opinion. I also did not see the Eclipse post that said do now recruit me.

I think with a flipped neighborizer it's more likely to be cult. I've said it's possible that there is a masonizer, but that's my opinion. I also did not see the Eclipse post that said do now recruit me.

ah, I see. So, you still think SB is the best target of lynch today, after what has been said in thread?

ah, I see

Tried? Care to elaborate on that?

what are your thoughts on the game?

what are your thoughts on the recent claims in thread?

Hunter you shouldn't be asking people to elaborate on reads when you have like zero content.

Blitz, I think an SB lynch could be a good way to see how the masons and cults are linked (or find out if they're not.)

I also wouldn't oppose a Hunter lynch, at least until they give us something to work with.

Can i respond to those question too blitz ? i'm so confused right now i can't think on my own, so asking me question will maybe help me to apprehend the game again.

1. It's a pretty weird game right now but flavor is really cool. There is a LOT of activity but i guess it's a good thing. the roles seem really ridiculous for the most parts and this multiball is unsettling. And then the at the end of night 1 ---- start of day 2 i'm just lost.

2. This straight out confuse me, day 1 claims were pretty soft but here it go in every directions, i don't know who i should trust or even what i should try to read.

Edited by Izhuark

in that case, you should probably try doubling again next nightand this time, you probably will have more information this time around

I don't get what you mean.

Lynching me is dumb because even if I got culted, it's not like a confirmed Martyr is a massive power boost to the cult, and the leader can just recruit again. And that's ignoring the fact that I could be a Mason which would completely screw over the town.

The Snike kill actually confuses me a little now that I stopped thinking about how weird the role flip is when combined with my role + Marth's claim. I'd like to try and look back and work out why he was killed later but I have other things to do atm.

Okay. I'll try.

First of all, if eclipses numbers are right, there are 2 independents. One of them is a Serial Killer. The other one is me.

Also, I find it odd that we have a Serial Killer and Mafia, yet there is only one Night Kill.

I'll post more later.

Can i respond to those question too blitz ? i'm so confused right now i can't think on my own, so asking me question will maybe help me to apprehend the game again.

if you would prefer that, sure.

so, what do you think of SB and Marth's claims and the thoughts of Mancer and Lord Gaius on top of that?

what bothers you about the Crysta lynch, if any?

why do you think Snike was killed?

if you have troubles with any of my question (like not understanding what I mean) let me know.

I don't get what you mean.

Lynching me is dumb because even if I got culted, it's not like a confirmed Martyr is a massive power boost to the cult, and the leader can just recruit again. And that's ignoring the fact that I could be a Mason which would completely screw over the town.

The Snike kill actually confuses me a little now that I stopped thinking about how weird the role flip is when combined with my role + Marth's claim. I'd like to try and look back and work out why he was killed later but I have other things to do atm.

I meant, you were clearly planning to pull a double protection, right? If you are masoned, you should have more information regarding the game now and therefore, you can probably pick your targets well this night.

yeah, lynching you is really silly too, IMO.

I am not all that confused about that one, I have theory on it. I will out it once I get some responses.

Okay. I'll try.

First of all, if eclipses numbers are right, there are 2 independents. One of them is a Serial Killer. The other one is me.

Also, I find it odd that we have a Serial Killer and Mafia, yet there is only one Night Kill.

I'll post more later.

Presumably you're something that can townside if you're claiming?

this works with my flavor, I think. It is a possibility he is telling the truth, because my role implies the existence of ITPs with killing abilities as I had mentioned earlier.

you do target at night, right? If that is the case, we should try utilizing it to get a 2nd lynch on top of our first at night.

so, what do you think of SB and Marth's claims and the thoughts of Mancer and Lord Gaius on top of that?

what bothers you about the Crysta lynch, if any?

why do you think Snike was killed?

I think marth claim is ridiculous what is he some kind of omnipotent being ? but he did tell the truth on SB recruitment so the voyeur part of his claim maybe true...

for SB this martyr claim coincide with marth's one. Wait a minute... And if Marth was cult leader and SB was indeed recruited in the night by him ? that sound silly but it's not impossible.

Hum, it surprised me since i just saw the result when i woke up but that is all, ah and the flavor did help me a lot to get information in this game so i think we can dig this description to have some piece of information and i think we should dig more flavor text in general.

he made some ennemies in day one( "Top 3 Bad gais would be Mancer Rapier Crysta" ) so i think that could explain it.

Ah that feels great i think it indeed help me don't hesitate if you have more of them.

I am an Independent Vigilante.

hum guys... don't an independent vigilante is called a serial killer ? maybe it change with win conditions but i think it feel the definition.

sorry, was having dinner.

hum guys... don't an independent vigilante is called a serial killer ? maybe it change with win conditions but i think it feel the definition.

even if he is the SK, he will have to perform the kill to help town. If he doesn't, he will be lynched the next day. If the game is not over, after all other harmful factions are dead, we can lynch him. So, right now, he is harmless. My thoughts regarding his role is that his role is a prevention measure, to prevent cult from recruiting the vig and make town auto lose, because a vig is pretty much a must, in a set up as crazy as this one.

as for Marth, I do not think he is claiming Omnipotent, just unrecruitable, an info role on top of that and a back up on top of that.... (okay, this role is as broken as my eimm). This makes Marth a very likely ITP role. Not the cult leader though, the other ITP role. Anyone has any thoughts on this? (I mean anyone else thinks his role is too over the top)

btw, Marth never claimed anything like Martyr, only SB did.

regarding the Crysta lynch, I meant, did anyone's vote or refusal to vote bother you in any way?

do you think Snike was killed for claiming Mancer and Rapier could be scum?

bonus question, of the people in the game, who bothers you the most?

@Eclipse, Can you out everything you know about the cult and masons? Also, is the massacre we are trying to avoid the lynch of the ITP vig?

^that post makes me think SB got culted

why?