QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not all cats are the same

specta's cat is a dick but in that he's a lovey attention-whore and wants to snuggle with you all the time especially when it's cold

just.... with allergies+asthma that's very inconvenient for me~ and when he sits on you happily he'll knead you.... and if you have him sit on you and are also preoccupied from him when he wants you to pet him he'll start trying to bite you.......

but still not all cats have the same attitude~!

Doge. Having owning a bunch in my lifetime, I can easily say that they are the best bear huggers, especially German Shepards ^v^ They'll sleep next to you and play with you and just yesss

Cats are okay, I visit my neighbors and they have cats, but never been really fond of them...

Cats. I still like dogs, I just love cats more.

This.

I've owned almost entirely dogs my whole life because mom doesn't like cats, but we had one cat, a black one, who's a big sweety. She's adorable, really lovey.

Also, I have a chihuahua. She acts more like a cat than a dog though, seriously.

Cats are cute and all but its way less likely a cat will let me pet it than a dog. Therefore dogs, though ofcourse it highly depends on the dog/cat. If the dog is too rowdy and excitable I'd much rather have a calm uncaring cat.

Dogs. Cats are ok. But sometimes even affectionate cats sorta get on my nerves and if I'm sleeping at a friend's I'm like "ok, let's go into the hallway, oh wait, I forgot I had something to do in my room, I'm gonna close the door cuz it's kinda private, ya, please just wait out in the hallway for me."

"Shit, this door doesn't stay closed! Please GTFO cat. Please? Stop trying to sleep with me."

They're both cool, but cats are clever enough to not pretend they enjoy all of their humans bullshit every minute of the day.