Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

I know I said I'd do this at some point, so here, my townreads:

- SB/Randa: SB was basically the reason why Baldrick got outed. Randa feels townie, too.

Why did you have to "die", SB. I'll miss reading your posts and getting you to do the numberspec

- Prims/Snike: Strong gut townread on both Prims and Snike. It's hard to come up with proper wording for this. The way Prims confronted me felt townie, and Snike feels honest.

- Crysta: As I said before, her tone when she was suspected felt similar to my tone my first mafia games (where I was town). SB brought up a great point with regards to Baldrick casing Crysta in his first D2 post: after losing a scumbuddy like that, it's not likely that he'd bus the other. The push itself didn't feel like a bus at all, either.

- BBM: When I switched my vote from Shin to him yesterday, his tone felt genuine. Also, he's confirmed doc and as I said I don't think scum would get doc as a role considering how many protective roles there are this game.

- Supershyguy + Technosuke: Supershyguy asking to be modkilled felt really genuine; if he was scum, he would out himself instead of asking to be modkilled. I don't think anyone would try to fake wanting to be modkilled to seem townier, either. Also, what I said about Tech being too lazy to go look for how the town wincon was worded. He flaked after the first 10 minutes, after all. SSG was my first townread, too, because his tone felt like he had nothing to hide.

- Refa: His reply to my case on him is something I can't see him doing as scum.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaius' reply to the pressure feels lackluster, as if he thinks he's bringing up a decent point but he doesn't have the strength to defend it because, in the end, he knows he's scum. I don't think being busy excuses it, since it's more about his attitude than anything.

This is still where I want to lynch. However, I want to see what Eclipse has to say about the matter.

Oh hey, phase extension! Which I intend on taking advantage of. . .later. I managed a little bit of free time, but I've got other stuff on SF to take care of.

V-V-V-Votals

[Lord Gaius + eclipse] (3): Refa, SuperShyGuy94, Snike (L-2)

Voteless (5): Everyone Else

With 8 alive, 5 hammers. Phase ends in 22 hours and 10 minutes.

People should do that voting thing. Probably that posting thing too, although I'm not really in a position to talk on that one.

mafia is hard. especially when you townread everyone.

##Vote: Eclipse

gaius's explanation is kind of... what. essbee's role could potentially be scum but his gameplay certainly hasn't been.

I can hammer, but there's still time left so I'm going to wait until I go to sleep (I just woke up).

I'm pretty sure that if Gaius and Eclipse were town, they would have written a decent defense by now. By decent I don't mean a long defense, but a defense that showed conviction. I think that how they both have avoided commenting on it for a while is further proof that they're scum.

Here are your two options:

1. You all wait until I have time to read everything, and properly respond. I estimate it'll take two hours of real time for that.

2. I post while I'm extremely mad. I won't read much of anything, because I still don't have the time, and you get a bunch of null emotional reads.

The person who switched the hardest from town to scum is the actual scum. :):

In other words, I'm going to waste my time by typing everything up? Because if that's the case, then I'm not going to bother.

It's more that I'd have to reread everyone else since I'd be obviously wrong about at least one of them.

Ssssssssssssssh, give her time. Regardless of alignment, she's busy and she has stuff to deal with. She said she'd post eventually. She's aware of her situation, and if you put more pressure on her it's not going to help at all.

Too much time has gone by now. If Eclipse and Gaius are town then just fuck this game. I don't even want to win anymore, I wanted to stop playing D3 and even if I could motivate myself enough at D4 beginning the gamestate has made me even more demotivated than before. And when you look back... three hydras, two modkills, SB being subbed out due to someone spoiling him something, countless replacements. I wish I could stop caring about the game and not post at all, but here I am. This is the worst.

D1 and D2 were pretty amazing though, except for Baldrick's spam when he was "outed". It's so sad that a game that I enjoyed so much turned into something that makes me feel this terrible now.

I'm still not going to vote, but I'll do so in around an hour and a half if nobody else is against it.

After one fuck of a day, the hammer was finally cast on Lord Gaius and eclipse for getting caught Dualclienting. That's illegal, you know.

Lord Gaius/eclipse have been hammered. They were...

Dear Lord Gaius/eclipse, you are the Rogue.

You are one of the promoted lines of the Thief class. You specialize in stealing and screwing with the enemy by sabotaging their equipment. Your offense is ok at best, but your pride comes from making equipment unequipable without destroying it. It’s a status ailment that can’t be cured for X minutes (depending on the skill and equipped piece targeted), so it’s better than just busting someone’s gear that they might have a backup for. You can auto-steal while attacking, and walk while hiding, and even have a super hide that can’t be spotted by invisibility-locating spells.

Since you’re such a good little sneak, and familiar with poison type attacks, if you were to be poisoned at any time during the game, you can elude it with ease. It’ll become harder to do this in the future, so you can only do this once.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: Spamming Raid on [uSER]. You’ll raid the grave of [uSER], and learn of any results that they acquired while alive. You only have the time to do this once, however, since it’s a massive drain to your SP pool.

Alternatively, you can utilize your network of rogues to help you learn tidbits about the game. During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with ##Night X: My Gambler’s Paradise is watching [uSER]. What are the results? You’ll learn of anyone who happens to have visited [uSER] during the night.

In short, you are the Mafia 1x Poisonproof + 1x Pathologist + Watcher.

You are aligned with the Somatology Experiments, and win when the only living players are not a threat to your alignment, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

Night 4 starts now and ends in 24 hours. No Night-talking, etc.

Elieson's votals are wrong, as I'm pretty sure God's on there somewhere.

(currently need to air out my place due to a nasty spill, probably won't be home again until way too late)