100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd ask them if they had anyone else to go with who liked jb

if they said no and i had the time, i'd go to give them some company

it'd be an adventure??

I'M JUST RAMBLING AT THIS POINT BUT i'd actually be very happy that s/he invited me and i would be very excited because watching other people be happy at the music they like always makes me happy

a good post that deserves recognition

I'm real conflicted because I haven't been into any of the music I've heard of his so far, but it still sounds like it could possibly be a fun experience. I always love bonding with friends and if we were already close friends then it likely wouldn't take much convincing at all~ I'm the type of person who's pleased enough just by doing something with or being with people I like. That makes me incredibly easily entertained ^o^

I'd just be a liiiiiittle afraid of the huge crowd that I could get bumped around or lost in and I'm incredibly short so I might not see a thing, depending on the type of concert seating or not-seating~ If it sounds a bit too daunting for me then I'd ask them if they had anyone else to go with. If not, I'd just suck it up~! I have a lot of irrational fears so most likely I'm concerned over nothing.

Kim does have good points too, though c: It makes me happy to read~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well if it's a friend maybe I would accept if I had nothing else to do...

-

But my friends usually have very similar tastes in music so they won't be buying tickets for that. >.<

Edited by Naughx

I don't have friends that would buy tickets to a Bieber concert.

I do however think some of them would attend an Aqua concert for shits and giggles. And Barbie Girl.

Edited by Raven

yeah i understand the feeling of having "bad" music taste and i wouldn't want any of my friends to feel that way =( like even if it's a goddamn chuck e cheese concert ill go

I like his new stuff so I'd be happy to go. Though gotta say, I despise the screaming crowds. The last and only super loud concert I went to left me feeling weak and not in a good way.

The fan girls would kill me before the music, concerts aren't my preferred place to hang out with my friends since we would want to keep our ears intact. So I would decline his/her offer.

depends on how close I am to being threatened by this amount of money I have, then if I'm really having no hope in getting a job I'll get desperate enough to sell some rare things. I probably would prioritize the rare things over the ones that I care about as well (especially if the ones I care about don't sell for as much as the rare stuff~!)

if I had to sell everything in the end though, I probably would

I'm getting really low on money rn tho and I've got student loans wanting to get paid off and none of the places I've been applying to lately have even been calling me, so does this mean I need to start selling some of my expensive dresses soon?

tbh if i was in a really bad spot financially i'd be asking my family to help me figure things out before i started pawning sentimental things off

if it was just expensive shit and not sentimental tho i'd sell the hell out of it

If it has no worth for me aside from being symbolic, I'd sell it. Depending on what it is I might decide against it no matter what, but I don't have anything like that rn.

Edited by Gradivus.