100. What would you if you read that this thread is going to have 100 more of this kind of question?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I lived at home, I'd have contacted a relative with concern for their mental health, because my parents had me practice cooking from age 7/8, so it'd be hugely out of character for them.

I've never cooked when I lived at home sooooooooooooooo

I'll be fine with that. \o/ Though it would be out of character for my mom back then because she used to pester me about learning to cook and whatnot.

If I can't cook for myself, then they're very likely gonna starve too, since I do the most cooking for everyone.

Barring that scenario, there's a store virtually next to my window, I'll just take little walk there.

Edited by Soledai

When I lived at home, I'd have contacted a relative with concern for their mental health, because my parents had me practice cooking from age 7/8, so it'd be hugely out of character for them.

Sort of the same for me, at least in terms of using the stove and oven. That way when me and my sister were home along, I could make us food. Nothing too extravagant, and even now, I'm not a great cook, unless it's something simple. I kinda wish I could cook better.

I'll just listen to them.

I never even cooked in my life anyways

EDIT: Accidently made a double post and now I can't delete it. help?

Edited by Flee Fleet!

I'll just listen to them.

I never even cooked in my life anyways.

EDIT: Dammit made a double post accidently and now can't delete it. help?

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Ask one of the two houses next door if I could use their kitchen. Even have the house key for one of my neighbors.

They've had things I've made a few times so they know I'm not likely to make a disaster.

If I couldn't get permission from them, then go out more or something. It'd be annoying for breakfast and lunch, that's for sure!