QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

REFA and RAVEN and JEDI

hm (with another cloak!): natemarre

other hms: batter, dmaian, horse

i'm not gonna shoutout everyone else though, i have too many friends here, even if we don't talk enough recently!

i haven't been on sf all that long i forgot my password when i first came to sf oops so i can't say i've really made any "friends". i do have some pre-existing friends on here though (even though i don't talk to them on here... and i don't think they know i am even here!) so yeah

special mention to the kpop chat thread squad since they're all super cool as well

Edited by Spluush

tbh I'm not even as sure anymore, because I don't keep in as close touch anymore

like there are Specta and Integrity who I live with so I am quite literally closest to them

otherwise, Nightmare has been one of my longest standing friends who I've probably had my more deep, personal conversations with

everyone else I either haven't spoken to in a while or I don't speak to frequently enough. But there is the heroes of the storm group who I have lots of fun with sometimes, like dandragon, roymbrog, CooledEvergreen (bless your soul you sweet pure child), Reinfleche, Harudoku, Sakusa, and.... honestly I think the rest are not from SF... so yeah!! I have an actual list now!!

but the people in the skype-party-discord group are just fun and cool in general so I really appreciate them~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

41 minutes ago, Darros said:

p sure i dont have any friends from san fransisco

well shit i don't know how i missed this one, even if it was like 2 am

7 hours ago, coy said:

this is my favourite question but also my least favourite bc i don't want to leave people out =( emphasis on biggest friends for this question

Same; this question makes me pretty uncomfortable and pretty excited at the same time.

My best friends here would be Shirley, Kitty and one other friend I'm pretty sure would not like to have their name mentioned.

10 hours ago, Clarine said:

I say, these insects are simply repugnant and I wish for them to be removed immediately before they infect my flowers, tea or pastries.

But what about bees, hoverflies and bumblebees outside? They are essential to the pollination of flowers. 

Or do you not have flowers in your garden?

9 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I have ZERO interest in sports and I still try to exercise and stuff. Being fit is good for your health in general!

Anything is exercise! Even dancing :P

I didn't know robots needed any exercise!