Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Anyone know where to check the Boon/Bane for stats

2 summon session nets me Chrom, a bunch of redundant units, and Julia, and a second Roy

Also honestly from this banner my favorite is actually Eirika followed by maybe Seliph. Eirika having both str and spd support in a single unit is downright busted

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

29 minutes ago, JSND said:

Anyone know where to check the Boon/Bane for stats

2 summon session nets me Chrom, a bunch of redundant units, and Julia, and a second Roy

Also honestly from this banner my favorite is actually Eirika followed by maybe Seliph. Eirika having both str and spd support in a single unit is downright busted

You can check here: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

The site is still being updated and stats are not always 100% right, just so you know. If you come across a faulty one, you can help by sending in statistics (with proof) to them.

>reddit

I just won 7 flawless advanced arena matches in a row with this guy. I'd say I'm more qualified to talk about Ephraim than some redditor, and I say he's worth it

anyways, here's ephy's level 40 convo:

Spoiler

It seems that I've gotten much stronger here. My power has grown almost to overflowing. That isn't enough. Oh, I don't mean my strength. I've always been capable enough there. I mean that strength isn't always enough to protect us. Yes, it helps force a foe to submit. But strength can also blind one to others' feelings. That is exactly how I once lost a good friend. I must become kinder and more compassionate, or else I risk repeating my mistakes. You have those qualities, and so I must remain with you. Then I will learn all I need to. You'll find that I'm a grateful student...and friend.

Edited by Korath88

Is anyone else confused by the IV calculator here?

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

It says the base range for Robin's strength is 17-19 but in the menu which unlocks hidden potential, I see only 13 atk? Or is it because +4 atk is added with the upgraded weapon? Either way, his stats look pretty bad and not within the specified range for 5-star heroes.

Not that I even have the feathers to unlock 5* Robin anyway... 

So research points to Eirika & Nino having the most optimal synergy with AOE buffs boosting Gronnblade through the roof without considering other unit buffs. These gals have potential

33 minutes ago, Espinosa said:

Is anyone else confused by the IV calculator here?

https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

It says the base range for Robin's strength is 17-19 but in the menu which unlocks hidden potential, I see only 13 atk? Or is it because +4 atk is added with the upgraded weapon? Either way, his stats look pretty bad and not within the specified range for 5-star heroes.

Not that I even have the feathers to unlock 5* Robin anyway... 

Yep, it's the 4 attack missing from the weapon, so it would be 17ATK in total. I feel like Robin starts out slow, but becomes pretty good later in the game. He's a mage, which means he has less total stats than melee fighters mostly, but he's definitly not weak. 

4 minutes ago, Birdy said:

I feel like Robin starts out slow,

I just got my first robin yesterday and he's a 3*, but he feels so much slower than the entirety of my team. I've noticed him getting doubled much much more, where others like my Manaketes are narrowly avoiding getting doubled.

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I just got my first robin yesterday and he's a 3*, but he feels so much slower than the entirety of my team. I've noticed him getting doubled much much more, where others like my Manaketes are narrowly avoiding getting doubled.

I have a 5* Robin, but I actually leveled up and promoted my 3* Robin yesterday, because I feel like I might make him a 5* so that I can afterwards merge the original 5* into him, since he has better boon/banes. What I noticed what that he got almost no speed level-ups in the beginning levels. As fas as we know from @Ice Dragon's research, level-ups are fixed, and from what I can see from the statistics of his Fae, certain stats, let's take SPD, can get no level-ups for like five levels, only to be followed up by five level-ups where every level-up gave SPD+1. 

So I have the feeling that Robin's SPD growth in the early levels is just abysmal. @Anacybele can confirm this too I believe (though her Robin is most likely -SPD). At level 40 though, he has more than two out of the three Manaketes you were talking about. He has 29 SPD at lvl.40 while Tiki, Fae and Nowi have respectively 30, 28, 27 SPD. All with neutral IV's/natures ofcourse. 

The IV calculating min-maxing would be so much more practical if we could farm for 5 star heroes in tall grass or something. How long will it take me to get Takumi, 1 year, two? Once missions start costing 15+ stamina, good luck collecting the next bunch of 20 orbs. 

I guess pulling out when there's a ton of swords and little else can help conserve orbs, but I wouldn't mind getting, say, Hector, or Azura or another red sword guy... 

6 minutes ago, Birdy said:

result of resent datamine

Where'd you get this one?

Also, I wish I didn't have all four of those FOCUS characters...I wonder of they're just on FOCUS because it's their turn or something

4 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Where'd you get this one?

Also, I wish I didn't have all four of those FOCUS characters...I wonder of they're just on FOCUS because it's their turn or something

Got it from Reddit. It's kinda weird to me aswell that they use these specific characters. While I'm sure some of these are people's favorites, I don't see any alluring character that will really make people pay orbs for this one. It's just a bit suspicious, which is why I added 'seem to be' to my previous post.

Is there no way to cancel that new Ephraim n co pool of characters? 

Though I don't know if getting Takumi is more likely to occur in the focussed pool. tbqh I don't particularly get what is different about the focussed pool of characters. 

27 minutes ago, Birdy said:

These seem to be the result of resent datamine. New banner (Fir, Hawkeye, Tiki!Mature & Maria) seems kinda.. unlord-ly? Also, boss F!Robin stage?

Ooh yay, Fir focus! One of my favorite Binding Blade characters, and I'm sad I've yet to pull her. Maria and Adult Tiki are nice too.

16 minutes ago, Espinosa said:

Is there no way to cancel that new Ephraim n co pool of characters? 

Though I don't know if getting Takumi is more likely to occur in the focussed pool. tbqh I don't particularly get what is different about the focussed pool of characters. 

There's a 3% base chance that you pull a 'normal' (non-focus) 5* unit. There are 38 natural 5*'s you can pull, meaning there's a ~0,079% chance of pulling a specific 5*.

Then there's also a 3% chance to pull a 'Focus' unit. Since there are only 4 units in the focus group, there's a 0,75% chance of pulling a certain character.

There's nothing that makes focus characters special, it just means they have a higher chance of being pulled from orbs than the other 5* units.

Edited by Birdy

Thx Birdy

@Vaximillian StarOnyx is a well-accomplished data miner. I trust their info. Especially because they ripped the art and mugshots (see below)

Eirika why do you steal my heart

Edited by Elieson

I'm interested in trying for female Robin so I have another mage, but that second banner is so random and dull. Those characters don't appear to be very popular or significant. Why couldn't the second banner feature Ike, Hector, and actual popular characters that people WILL spend money for orbs on? I know I'd be throwing cash at the game to get Ike. I'm getting more upset that the devs are ignoring his popularity.

In fact, Ike is literally the only top ten poll character that isn't in the game now other than Micaiah. I can't imagine he'd be happy to see that he's been shafted either!

Ike: I really don't appreciate being ignored after all the votes I got, people.

Edited by Anacybele