• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

...One of the new quest rewards is a 2 star Draug? That's random and useless. He's easily pulled as a 3 or 4 star. I have a 4 star Draug myself that I've trained up a good bit. Oh well, everything else is nice.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...One of the new quest rewards is a 2 star Draug? That's random and useless.

LOL that's exactly what I said. It's really for the armored unit quests though, so now everyone can get one for this month (or at least this focus). They have heard our pleas yet again! Now I can do that filthy quest.

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I have Gordon so what do you guys think? Should I 5 star my Gordin or nah

Michalis has Iote's Shield which nullifies the effective bonus of bows, so Gordin isn't very useful against him. Not sure why he's on the banner in the first place 

Well, I had enough for two Pulls today, and got nada.  So, with Orbs only being 1 a day, if that, now, a guess I won't even be able to Pull again this banner?  That sucks.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Well, I had enough for two Pulls today, and got nada.  So, with Orbs only being 1 a day, if that, now, a guess I won't even be able to Pull again this banner?  That sucks.

Guess it's time to whip out that wallet, huh? I only have 1 lonely orb before I do the prologues and other quests. Oh well, I smell.

Even with a lv. 40 5 star unit, I still can't fucking win in the arena much. That's bullshit. I'm even bringing two blue units against these teams with red units and the red units still stomp them into oblivion. My team is lv. 35 and above too, aside from Jagen who is lv. 32 (I put him back in because he's still a bonus character). Frederick takes no damage from a lot of these units, but some of their skills still get him in the end. Also, too many of these enemy units somehow self-heal. That's completely broken. And I don't have any units that have such skills.

I guess I'll never get anymore feathers here because it's too stupid.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

The arena is hard... I usually barely get over 1000 offense points. Somehow I managed to get 2200 yesterday before the ranking period ended though :P

Yeah, it somehow needs to be made easier. I don't think you're put up against a fair enemy team. It goes by stat total, not by level. It should go by level. My team is lv. 40, lv. 38, lv. 37, and lv. 32. The average level there is probably...35 maybe? That definitely sounds fair to me.

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

He's easily pulled as a 3 or 4 star.

Easily? Say that to the folks who never got a knight from their pulls. Take a look at the March Quest Woes thread, there were plenty of those unlucky.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Easily? Say that to the folks who never got a knight from their pulls. Take a look at the March Quest Woes thread, there were plenty of those unlucky.

Yeah, I've pulled Draug twice.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Well it seems you do have some sort of stroke of luck. You've pulled drug twice and there are people out here struggling with no armored units at all (Like me). Maybe you can go for the epic full armored team for kicks and giggles.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I want to say “PEMNit's not only your personal experience that matters” but you might get offended. So I just shrug.

No, I don't have four armored units. Draug is the only one I have (I either fused the second one I pulled or I sent him home, I can't remember which). I've also pulled Gwendolyn and Effie, but I ditched both of them too. I don't care much for armors in this game and I don't like Effie. I only kept Draug because I didn't have many units at the time and he actually seemed decent since he had a brave lance.

Just now, Anacybele said:

No, I don't have four armored units. Draug is the only one I have (I either fused the second one I pulled or I sent him home, I can't remember which). I've also pulled Gwendolyn and Effie, but I ditched both of them too. I don't care much for armors in this game and I don't like Effie. I only kept Draug because I didn't have many units at the time and he actually seemed decent since he had a brave lance.

You ditched effie . . .  . .  . 

Spoiler

*jumps off of cliff*

Effie is maaaaaaad good though. I wish you could trade in this game. Oh well, she's gone now. What are you gonna do? One day I will make a full armor team though. The people will laugh, but I will show them the powers of the force!

I don't get why people want 4 armored units. I gave up a long time ago. Think about it, is that quest really worth?

Pros: -2,500 shards

Cons: -Possibly lose orbs just trying to get armored units

-This is a lunatic quest, it's not like there's more quests after that

It's just not worth it.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I don't get why people want 4 armored units. I gave up a long time ago. Think about it, is that quest really worth?

It's just not worth it.

Sense of completion.

@Falcom

I think most people were concerned with just getting one armoured unit. I don't see many caring much about the lunatic quest.

The two star Draug means I now have four armours - three Draugs, one Wendy... like heck am I bothering still xD

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Pros: -2,500 shards

Cons: -Possibly lose orbs just trying to get armored units

-This is a lunatic quest, it's not like there's more quests after that

It's just not worth it.

Wait the quest needs a FULL TEAM? I never knew that. I actually wanted to make an armored team just because of how incredibly unpredictable and random/stupid it could be. I wouldn't waste orbs on making a team like that though. It'll have to be a gradual thing.

@Cute Chao take a picture of all of them on a map. Just for the giggles

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sense of completion.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

@Falcom

I think most people were concerned with just getting one armoured unit. I don't see many caring much about the lunatic quest.

Oh, I thought they were cause Ana mentioned 4 armored units.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Wait the quest needs a FULL TEAM? I never knew that. I actually wanted to make an armored team just because of how incredibly unpredictable and random/stupid it could be. I wouldn't waste orbs on making a team like that though. It'll have to be a gradual thing.

"Use FOUR ARMORED ALLIES to clear Chapter 7: Part 5 on Lunatic. All four allies must survive." Yup. Have fun!

@Arcanite

xD A level 1 2* Draug, a level 1 3* Draug, a level 14 4* Draug and a level 28 4* Wendy on Lunatic 7-4 or w/e... lmao!

I think they would end up surrendering even before I started the map...

Also, not only do you need a full team... they also all need to survive...

@Falcom

Ana seemed to ignore the part where people were thankful for the Draug because they hadn't pulled any armours because she had been lucky enough to pull several so she thought Draug was a waste of a prize.

Edited by Cute Chao

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Hey, that's only one of the possible motivations. I'm not exactly sure I'm going to do it myself, but somebody else might.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

@Arcanite

xD A level 1 2* Draug, a level 1 3* Draug, a level 14 4* Draug and a level 28 4* Wendy on Lunatic 7-4 or w/e... lmao!

I think they would end up surrendering even before I started the map...

Also, not only do you need a full team... they also all need to survive...

If ward armor stacks then Wendy is getting +12 res and defence during combat. I'm pretty sure all of your units can survive :P