Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Ninian is literally perfect omg, so glad I pulled her. Gonna definitely incorporate her into my Nino/Eirika core since she dances, buffs with her weapon and is a blue unit. I know her last skill is more catered to dragon-teams but idc omg <3

Edited by hunty

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Welp; after getting the orbs from these paralogues, the quests (which oddly lack difficulties, so not much orbs) and the bonus, we're saddled with one free orb a week, looks like. Unless someone can point out something I missed to raise my spirits, I'll just stand in the background pulling off an anime gloom effect.

One orb a day for arena quest also.

Looks like the daily arena quests give you 1 dueling sword refill, and that's enough to get all of the quests done assuming no more than 1 loss. Honestly not too shabby. Would be nice if the orb reward were 2 orbs, though, but I'll be thankful for what I get.

They raised the maximum tier feather reward for arena offense score, though. That'll be nice since I consistently score in that tier anyways.

Also, game, why the hell did you just give me ANOTHER Lucius?

EDIT: Oh my bloody god, does this game enjoy handing me every single -Atk character under the sun?

Edited by Ice Dragon

I just got 20k Feathers and I'm planning firstly to make the OG 3 char to 5* and I already made Sharena into 5* but the question is who do you think I should make 5* next? Anna or Alfonse? I'm heavily leaning towards Anna since I'm lacking green units for now.

33 minutes ago, FoliFF said:

I just got 20k Feathers and I'm planning firstly to make the OG 3 char to 5* and I already made Sharena into 5* but the question is who do you think I should make 5* next? Anna or Alfonse? I'm heavily leaning towards Anna since I'm lacking green units for now.

Anna is significantly less outclassed by other characters within her category, so promote her next.

Still salty over not getting Ninian.

Instead I got 2 shannas, 2 oboros, a 3* robin and a donnel.

I'd spend some money if I could figure out how to since the game isn't in my country's App Store.

13 minutes ago, Directive Mayhem said:

Anna is significantly less outclassed by other characters within her category, so promote her next.

Yeah that what I also felt since I have several better reds compared to Alfonse. And now I have 5* Anna sweet. Now it's only you left Alfy

I have 21k feathers and a speed blessed/Res bane Nino at 3 stars. Should I save up the feathers and make her a 5 Star?

For now I've been getting by with a level 40 4star Tharja at AtkBoon/SpdBane but her effectiveness is waning in the Arena.

I've also rolled a SpdBoon/ResBane Julia, so that makes getting Nino to 5 star feel less important. But I do have an Azura and a SpdBaneDefBoon 5 Star Eirika to support her.

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Apparently the KO 20 lv10+ units quest doesn't just apply to the arena.... Training stratum kills counts as well. This just made the quest incredibly easy

I completed it while in the paralogue. Yeah, it's easy.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Apparently the KO 20 lv10+ units quest doesn't just apply to the arena.... Training stratum kills counts as well. This just made the quest incredibly easy

And it's good that the only daily quest not to require Arena is the Orb one)

So basically the way things are now is a choice between 100 feathers or a dueling crest.

The daily arena quests are surprisingly not terrible.  In fact, dare I say they are kinda good?

The Blazing Sword Paralogue quests were pretty good too.  I hope they incorporate more quests that award characters, even if they are mediocre 2* units.  I find it amusing that the Blazing Sword quest gives you Draug.  It really should have provided a 2* Hector... :B):

Paralogue tying in with the story is actually pretty decent. Well done! Also cool to know that characters can also be quest rewards, though it would be better if it was a 1* character from the focus. That's fine if they don't.

The quests aren't bad. Though, it's still much harder knowing that it's 1 orb per day (except sunday).

Edited by Falcom

9 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Paralogue tying in with the story is actually pretty decent. Well done! Also cool to know that characters can also be quest rewards, though it would be better if it was a 1* character from the focus. That's fine if they don't.

The quests aren't bad. Though, it's still much harder knowing that it's 1 orb per day (except sunday).

If it was a 1 star character from the focus it would probably have to be lucius unfortunately. They cant hand out any good ones cause then nobody would cave in and buy orbs like Ice Dragon. To me he's just a blonde Maria that's a guy, except he has martyr. Martyr is cool but you have to take damage in order for it to work. Priscila is actually pretty clean though.

Edited by Arcanite

Well, the Arena Quests are a bit underwhelming 200 Feathers and 1 Orb a day is nice, but a crappy replacement for 2 Orbs a day.

4 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Anyone else really liked he fact that they referenced Bramimond and the Isle of Valor, and connected them to the main story? I thought it was a really nice detail.

Because the paralogue is supposed to take place in Elibe. But yes, the details are nice.

7 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Well, the Arena Quests are a bit underwhelming 200 Feathers and 1 Orb a day is nice, but a crappy replacement for 2 Orbs a day.

Well 200 is a step up from 15 amiright?

I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet, but the next grand hero battle has been datamined and it's Michalis.

The "battling Michalis" banner will feature Eliwood, Selena, Gordin and Minerva.

The arena score rewards have also been increased, but rank and defense rewards remain unchanged.

Edited by Korath88

11 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I haven't seen anyone talk about it yet, but the next grand hero battle has been datamined and it's Michalis.

The "battling Michalis" banner will feature Eliwood, Selena, Gordin and Minerva.

The arena score rewards have also been increased, but rank and defense rewards remain unchanged.

I actually was about to post a new topic about it, but I'm  just being scared about posting datamined images...

Also why wouldn't they give us mages like Tharja or Lilina for fighting Michalis? His RES is his weakness, fighting him with another physical unit isn't a good idea. Or  at least give us Raigh. But, hey, we already got FRobin and Ursula... 

I was wondering why would they bother to include Gordin in the Michalis banner since Michalis is immune to bows, but since almost, if not all levels in Heroes are nostalgia levels and Michalis' map was littered with fliers anyway, Gordin would do a good job clearing the way... Well, but not killing Michalis himself. 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

57 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Anyone else really liked he fact that they referenced Bramimond and the Isle of Valor, and connected them to the main story? I thought it was a really nice detail.

I really appreciated that.

Can anyone tell me, do the specific IVs of the heroes carry over when you increase their stars?  That is, if I have a +SPD/-RES 4-Star hero, and I make them 5-Star, will they still be +SPD/-RES, or is it re-rolled?  I'm sure I saw the answer somewhere before, but I can't find it now.

3 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

I really appreciated that.

Can anyone tell me, do the specific IVs of the heroes carry over when you increase their stars?  That is, if I have a +SPD/-RES 4-Star hero, and I make them 5-Star, will they still be +SPD/-RES, or is it re-rolled?  I'm sure I saw the answer somewhere before, but I can't find it now.

Yes, their boon/bane won't reset every time you ranked up their rarity. 

20 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I have Gordon so what do you guys think? Should I 5 star my Gordin or nah