Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Elieson said:

Your light mage counter has increased by one!

so after Sonia is Karla and then the buggest scariest most genderless morph of them all?

Or not, if the staff in his artwork is of any significance.

as long as I get to fire off some Fimbulvetr I'm fine with everything

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Or not, if the staff in his artwork is of any significance.

as long as I get to fire off some Fimbulvetr I'm fine with everything

Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting for Fimbulvetr

7 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Speaking of Fimbulvetr, they will probably give it to a Wind Mage like Soren, Lewyn or Ced

There is only one conceivable weapon choice for the latter two, and that is Forseti. No other way.

Soren, ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, I might buy it, wasn't the Übermegasupercalibur of either PoR or RD basically Fimbulvetr by other name?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

There is only one conceivable weapon choice for the latter two, and that is Forseti. No other way.

Soren, ehhhhhhhhhhhhh, I might buy it, wasn't the Übermegasupercalibur of either PoR or RD basically Fimbulvetr by other name?

Rexcalibur, and yes, I believe it was called Fimbulvetr in some versions. And yeah, there's Forseti, but usually the ultimate Wind Spell have Ice animations, so they could make Forseti be an icy wind.

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

And yeah, there's Forseti, but usually the ultimate Wind Spell have Ice animations, so they could make Forseti be an icy wind.

In Heroes, Merric (THE wind mage) has his trademark Excalibur and it is still green.
Forseti has been a gale of green wind for its two games (was it in Awakening? I've no idea), and I see no reason why it would suddenly turn into ice.

5 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Holy shiiiit

Lucius, just Lucius!

:wub:

2 hours ago, Ether said:

I mean, Raven still has a sword in his heroes art, as does Lachesis. Catria is shown holding a sword despite being a lance user. The artworl represents what weapons they originally had access to, not necessarily what they'll have in heroes(the artists are unlikely to be made aware of how the character will function in heroes when they're commissioned to do the art) Lucius being depicted holding a staff doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a staff unit

I really am crossing my fingers and toes for this. He should be a blue tome user unless they give him Aureola.

11 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

I really am crossing my fingers and toes for this.

LOL I guess you're really serious about this. I think we don't really need anymore tome users. We already have quite a few good ones. 

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

LOL I guess you're really serious about this. I think we don't really need anymore tome users. We already have quite a few good ones. 

We certainly don't need any more low tier trash healers either. Unless they give them good staffs there is no hope for Lucius or Priscila.

10 minutes ago, L9999 said:

We certainly don't need any more low tier trash healers either. Unless they give them good staffs there is no hope for Lucius or Priscila.

I'm hoping for Rehabilitate Priscilla. Instant best healer.

Was training up Reinhardt, and...

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170313-020909_zpsafioqy5x.p

If you're gonna come out and get destroyed like THAT, why live?

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I really am! Lucius is honestly the only character I am looking forward to. I was starting to get worried since he's not in the game yet or that he'll never be included, but here he is! I can now see myself burning all my orbs in just a single day. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, L9999 said:

Totally agree with this. Though whatever the outcome, if I ever pull Lucius, I will find a way to fit him into my A-team even if it's kind of a niche role. #TeamLucius

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Rexcalibur was literally a 3D Fimbulvetr, but the animation in reverse with the ice portion first and the wind portion second. The unused Rexcalibur's internal name in Path of Radiance was "Fimbulvetr".

Kind of like how Balberith was a 3D Ereshkigal, if memory serves.

Also, because I was blinded by Ninian looking gorgeous with a resolute expression on her face, I totally missed the Dragonstone in the image (despite literally everyone mentioning it being there), so the chances of her being colorless are basically none. She's so definitely green.

I will echo that I'm a bit disappointed Lucius is being implemented as a staff character. It was obnoxious enough that they had Lachesis have a sword in all of her artwork. Maybe they'll be just as troll with Lucius and have him have an unused tome just hanging from a belt or something.

Grumble.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! An Elibe focus without Erk. . . . . But to be honest I really like the focus, even though I'll probably pass on it to wait for Erk, Ayra, Mia, and Lewyn.

42 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Maybe they'll be just as troll with Lucius and have him have an unused tome just hanging from a belt or something.

Hate to break it to you but once a staff unit in heroes, always a staff unit in heroes. I'm also disappointed that Lachesis is a staff user since healers are annoying to level up and I have her.

7 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Hate to break it to you but once a staff unit in heroes, always a staff unit in heroes. I'm also disappointed that Lachesis is a staff user since healers are annoying to level up and I have her.

I meant, "Lucius will have a tome hanging from his belt, but be relegated to being a staff-user in the same way that Lachesis has a sword on her belt, but is still stuck using a staff," type of troll.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I meant, "Lucius will have a tome hanging from his belt, but be relegated to being a staff-user in the same way that Lachesis has a sword on her belt, but is still stuck using a staff," type of troll.

Oh crap, I didn't even notice the sword in Lachesis' art until now. XD

Now I'm more disappointed. I see what you mean (damn trolls).

15 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if Lucius will be the first AoE healer? We don't have anyone with Fortify yet.

Actually we already have an AoE healer. It's Wrys.

Edited by Water Mage

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I get you of course, I was just picking a tiny bit.
They changed Raven's weapon, they most certainly changed Lucius', now it only needs to have Priscilla's weapon miraculously turn into a lance.
The triangle of stupidity will be complete.

I'm just imagining a scenario now where a generic swordsman rushes Priscilla thinking shes a defenseless healer, but then she presses a button on her staff that transforms it into a Lance and skewers him, hilarious.

Hopefully, there is a magic book hidden behind Rebecca's bow and Jaffer's tattered cape and Nintendo just trolling us with the obvious staff.

8 minutes ago, ExpendableExtra said:

I'm just imagining a scenario now where a generic swordsman rushes Priscilla thinking shes a defenseless healer, but then she presses a button on her staff that transforms it into a Lance and skewers him, hilarious.

Hopefully, there is a magic book hidden behind Rebecca's bow and Jaffer's tattered cape and Nintendo just trolling us with the obvious staff.

So Lachesis' staff is just the Earth Sword held upside down?

1 hour ago, immatx said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! An Elibe focus without Erk. . . . . But to be honest I really like the focus, even though I'll probably pass on it to wait for Erk, Ayra, Mia, and Lewyn.

I guess the lack of Erk in the focus really ERKed you!

...I'm sorry, I'll see myself out.

Anyways, I forget; is there a rule prohibiting two dancers on a team? I'd thought it'd be funny to see teams of both Azura and Ninian, but I forget if there's such a rule prohibiting that.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Anyways, I forget; is there a rule prohibiting two dancers on a team? I'd thought it'd be funny to see teams of both Azura and Ninian, but I forget if there's such a rule prohibiting that.

No, but dancers can't dance for each other.