Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

36 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

My point is that Hone Atk on its own is worth to keep Olivia in the same tier as Azura, just in a lower position since Azura can act as a hybrid unit, that's her plus. But I don't find the need to position them in different tiers.

You're not making a good argument for why they shouldn't be in different tiers.

Characters in the same tier should be roughly equal in usefulness. Olivia is at a large disadvantage compared to Azura in that she has very little offensive presence due to poor match-ups against more common red and blue units.

I don't think you're understanding what the point of tiers is.

40 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Another issue I find with azura is that at points you'll need to sacrifice one role for the other.

Having to give up one role to play another when the situation calls is not a negative. It means she's versatile.

If attacking an opponent is a better move than using Sing, then it's a better move than using Sing. Olivia would more likely not have had option and would have to pick the if-I-were-Azura-I'd-attack-but-I'm-not-Azura-and-have-to-Dance-instead.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Okay... I just got a 3* Nino just got her to 4*... Also got a 4* Camilla while I'm at it, and my Azama ends up surprisingly good.

Nino is squishy but she hits freaking hard and can double stuff! Also, my Azama is a healer that tanks Physical units; add in Pain and I can use him to help in leveling my lower-leveled folks.

Camilla is just crazy fun to use... for me that is... Can't say no to Brave Weapons laying down a lot of pain on enemies. Even though it means getting doubled as well...

Edited by Frosty

I just realized something: If the laguz are implemented, how will they fit in? I originally thought they'd be stone users (because laguz stones), but then there's the issue of the current anti-stone weapons in the game, which are specifically stated to be good against dragons while listing the images of the stone types. There's no mechanical indication of a group specifically for dragon characters except for the stones.

21 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I just realized something: If the laguz are implemented, how will they fit in? I originally thought they'd be stone users (because laguz stones), but then there's the issue of the current anti-stone weapons in the game, which are specifically stated to be good against dragons while listing the images of the stone types. There's no mechanical indication of a group specifically for dragon characters except for the stones.

The Cavalry weapons could work against Beasts and Arrows against Birds.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The Cavalry weapons could work against Beasts and Arrows against Birds.

That's not the problem; the problem is that there is no indication of a group that separates dragons from the others outside of the stones. For the laguz to be included, they would have to likely create more groups specifically the humans, laguz, and dragons, as the laguz's implementation into stone units would cause a conflict with the anti-dragon weapons.

2 minutes ago, Tragonight said:

Should I use Sol or Aether on Chrom? Even though I like Aether, I feel like 5 "turns" is a lot, and I don't know if Chrom will ever proc it in the Arena.

Sol

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats, I think I've just given up on that Quest, 1 movement is too much of a pain to train to 40.

Have you tried running someone with reposition? It moves armors twice as far as a dancer (since you go from one side of a unit to another), and helps with positioning in narrow corridors.

20 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Have you tried running someone with reposition? It moves armors twice as far as a dancer (since you go from one side of a unit to another), and helps with positioning in narrow corridors.

Yeah, I leveled up Hector and Effie with the aid of Olivia and moving skills like that.  It's still a lot of work to put in for just a few crystals.  If it were the 5 Orb quest, I might be tempted, but crystals are a dime a dozen, so it's not really worth it.

Thanks for the advice, though.

Is physic on Lachesis worth it or mend?

Also, I made a mistake in thinking that new characters will come out tomorrow when it's really just the prince and princess focuses ending. It's actually the day after that, so I'm assuming they have 6+ characters if they needed that extra day (I'm asking for too much but I'm too impatient. That extra day better be worth the wait)

This fan twitter account translated the twitter post from above:

I need all of them!

EDIT: Korath was a split second faster than me, thus I'm editing my post.

EDIT #2: hey, Ninian's got a dragonstone! Go-go, dancing manakete!

EDIT #3: Fir had her father, now gets an uncle, mother when?

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This fan twitter account translated the twitter post from above:

I need all of them!

EDIT: Korath was a split second faster than me, thus I'm editing my post.

EDIT #2: hey, Ninian's got a dragonstone! Go-go, dancing manakete!

EDIT #3: Fir had her father, now gets an uncle, mother when?

What's wrong with Jaffar's face? 

Anyway, not a batch for me. I mean I don't play the game, but I was hoping for more Tellius. Or, like, Flora and Maribelle.