Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I'm still somewhat confused if you mentioned that Merric activates his skill right away. He must've attacked some of your units or you attacked him with a brave weapon but he survives.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

:facepalm:

I mean it activates with no cooldown. It came instantly on the enemy turn, without him having to be attacked or attack to activate it. None of my units have a brave weapon. I wouldn't attack him with anyone but Palla since she's red unless he's low HP.

Edited by Anacybele

As someone who uses Merric on his main team, Ana's claim is impossible. Unless Merric activated after you attacked him a lot. Merric does have a lot of HP, so you most likely attacked him a lot with either Brave weapons or a fast unit. Was a there a unit on Merric's range we his team's turn began? He could activate the skill without even moving then and right at the start of the turn.

12 hours ago, Quintessence said:

I think you can do it through emulators but I'm unaware of them.

Also @Elieson the sword cavalier doesn't resemble Maxime at all, cuz he uses a silver lance. Plus Maxime sucks and is a chump.

Fuck HHM maxime. Showing up with that kind of retarded stats exactly one chapter before Jaffar who could have wrecked him joined is one thing, but the fact that the game pretty much taunted you for thinking Jaffar will join if you talk to her with Nino is another thing. 

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

As someone who uses Merric on his main team, Ana's claim is impossible. Unless Merric activated after you attacked him a lot. Merric does have a lot of HP, so you most likely attacked him a lot with either Brave weapons or a fast unit. Was a there a unit on Merric's range we his team's turn began? He could activate the skill without even moving then and right at the start of the turn.

I didn't attack him a lot. Only one or two times. And I JUST SAID my units don't have brave weapons.

Also, wow, that Hector cheated. How could he take so little damage from a hammer? He didn't even activate Pavise until later. No wonder people say he's as broken as Takumi.

Edited by Anacybele

I think we should listen to what Ana says. If any of you do encounter another Merric, make sure to confirm if Merric does indeed have hax. Better yet, take a photo too.

I said I don't think I can give solid proof with just a screenshot. I'd have to record it in video. Also, I don't know when I'll face another Merric. It could be a long time.

But I guess Frederick isn't a good counter to Hector after all. I really thought he would be. That's sad.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I didn't attack him a lot. Only one or two times. And I JUST SAID my units don't have brave weapons.

Also, wow, that Hector cheated. How could he take so little damage from a hammer? He didn't even activate Pavise until later.

Okay, but was one your units in Merric's range when his turn began? That would explain how it seemed that his ability activated when his turn began.

Just now, Water Mage said:

Okay, but was one your units in Merric's range when his turn began? That would explain how it seemed that his ability activated when his turn began.

Yeah, I had two units next to him because I thought they could KO him before his turn came and he activated it. But it was only two attacks because he can't counter at 1-range.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I had two units next to him because I thought they could KO him before his turn came and he activated it. But it was only two attacks because he can't counter at 1-range.

You probably doubled him or something. Otherwise it's a glitch. I'm tired of seeing this merric stuff so I'm gonna change the topic:

Anyone else see Lucina break 10 billion?

Just now, Anacybele said:

Also did Merric attacked you in a turn beforehand? Because if he did, I think I understand what happened. When Merric's ability activates, there's no animation other than the wind one. What must have happened  was that must have was that you probably had a unit in his range when his turn began, thus he didn't even need to move for him to pick an unit to use it on them and then attacked them. And since you said you had units surrounding him, the ability affected them too, since his ability affects various units when they are close to each other. I don't think it was a glitch.

I'm tired of the Merric talk too, so I'm done with it.

About that Hector thing, I wonder if my Frederick shouldn't have taken a little bit of damage right before that... Yeah, probably not. Frederick really should be a decent counter otherwise, because Hector's not a red unit, he is an armor, Freddy's got a hammer, and Freddy can tank hits from him well enough because he's got good def. Hector also won't double him.

I think I'll use male Robin in my arena teams more as well. So I also have a Takumi counter of some kind.

EDIT: Maybe it's a bug only in my game. It's possible.

Edited by Anacybele

I also do think we should drop that topic since it's getting out of hand.

And yes I did see Lucina break 10 billion, if only they added more milestones, then I would like Lucina a bit more for doing the work for me.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I think I'll use male Robin in my arena teams more as well. So I also have a Takumi counter of some kind.

Anyone else you're gonna five star? Otherwise, I think he should be your next synthetic five star. Cause takumi will always be a threat and Robin will always be a counter. Glad to see Fred Fred Berger is working for you.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Merric isn't broken

No, anyone with any of those retarded area of effect moves is broken.

Spoiler

Lookin at you Jeorge

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No, anyone with any of those retarded area of effect moves is broken.

Hide contents

Lookin at you Jeorge

The salt is real in this one. They charge too slow to be a real danger unless you can't win anyway.
Jeorge is a pain in the ass because of his −7 Atk debuff, not his AoE.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm tired of the Merric talk too, so I'm done with it.

About that Hector thing, I wonder if my Frederick shouldn't have taken a little bit of damage right before that... Yeah, probably not. Frederick really should be a decent counter otherwise, because Hector's not a red unit, he is an armor, Freddy's got a hammer, and Freddy can tank hits from him well enough because he's got good def. Hector also won't double him.

EDIT: Maybe it's a bug only in my game. It's possible.

I've had better success fighting Hectors with swordfighters than effective damage units as WTA reduces the damage they take. However, if you don't have any good swords then Frederick should still do quite well, as long as Hector attacks first.

Ugh, this was in the training tower with randomised skills but I just ran into the most broken Hector. 

He of course had the Armads and distant counter making him double attack when at >80% HP. Then he had Vantage 3 so when he stopped doubling, he started attacking first in all situations and on top of that he had Threaten Def 3 to make all those attacks hurt even more. Needless to say I got my ass kicked. I'm not really looking forward to skill inheritance now.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The salt is real in this one. They charge too slow to be a real danger unless you can't win anyway.
Jeorge is a pain in the ass because of his −7 Atk debuff, not his AoE.

The first time I fought him I didn't know he had an AoE (My non-forum noob days). I also didn't have Robin so I kinda just let him peck away at my team. He ended up being the last one left so I'm like "oh this is gonna be easy" then the AoE comes in and wrecks me. I'll never forget that day. I'm pretty sure he ruined my win streak of 6 too.

Just now, Arcanite said:

The first time I fought him I didn't know he had an AoE (My non-forum noob days). I also didn't have Robin so I kinda just let him peck away at my team. He ended up being the last one left so I'm like "oh this is gonna be easy" then the AoE comes in and wrecks me. I'll never forget that day. I'm pretty sure he ruined my win streak of 6 too.

Well that was entirely your fault then. Taught you to check your enemies' skills and stuff.

52 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well that was entirely your fault then. Taught you to check your enemies' skills and stuff.

Well thanks for making me feel better about it :dry: lol