Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, but dancers can't dance for each other.

Makes sense; it'd be more exploitable than healer staves for exp, even if (I assume) the exp keeps decreasing with each use.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, NoirCore said:

Makes sense; it'd be more exploitable than healer staves for exp, even if (I assume) the exp keeps decreasing with each use.

Except that Dance and Sing don't give exp.

14 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I guess the lack of Erk in the focus really ERKed you!

...I'm sorry, I'll see myself out.

Anyways, I forget; is there a rule prohibiting two dancers on a team? I'd thought it'd be funny to see teams of both Azura and Ninian, but I forget if there's such a rule prohibiting that.

I love it! Yeah that's pretty spot on. Maybe he'll come in a smaller add on focus like princes and princesses, and I can put in the WERK to get him XD

21 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Finally did a perfect streak on the arena for 4518 points. Waiting for Alfonse's feathers. Also, going to save for Lucius focus!

Yay!

I would say that I'm "saving" for the focus, but I've only got 18 right now to begin with ...

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Now that I think about it, my joke makes more sense than I thought. The Earth Sword steals life normally, but when you hold it upside down, it gives life instead...

And when you flip it back over, it becomes her Absorb staff. Wait, where'd the sword go?

Wow, the tower enemies cheat badly. I had Hawkeye about to finish a Felicia, who was going to do no damage to him. Literally NO damage. Suddenly, she kills Hawkeye. When the damage she would've done was written as 0x2. He had nearly full HP left too. How fucked up. Even if it was an offensive skill, it should've done no damage because I've seen that offensive skills will do 0 damage if the damage dealt is written as 0. How are you supposed to level up units in the tower when bullshit like this happens?

Still, I finally managed to get my 5 star Freddy to lv. 40.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, the tower enemies cheat badly. I had Hawkeye about to finish a Felicia, who was going to do no damage to him. Literally NO damage. Suddenly, she kills Hawkeye. When the damage she would've done was written as 0x2. How fucked up.

Lol she hit Hawkeye with glacies XD. If it's lunatic they get a 10% stat boost also.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Lol she hit Hawkeye with glacies XD. If it's lunatic they get a 10% stat boost also.

Like I said, offensive skills do 0 damage as well if the damage dealt is written to be 0. I've seen them do no damage. Also, it's not funny. Don't laugh at me, please.

Edited by Anacybele

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Man, Reinhardt is a bit hard to use without a Dancer. He's kinda like a better Camilla, who has to stay ten miles away from Takumi, but Reinhardt has to stay ten miles away from everyone before the dive.

Reinhardt is really meant for cavalry team. From my experience, one of the key thing in a cavalry team is setting up for bursting, i.e. the moment where you can ORK 3 enemies in a turn, sometimes 4.

Wished I had a Reinhardt to replace my Ursula with.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, the tower enemies cheat badly. I had Hawkeye about to finish a Felicia, who was going to do no damage to him. Literally NO damage. Suddenly, she kills Hawkeye. When the damage she would've done was written as 0x2. He had nearly full HP left too. How fucked up. Even if it was an offensive skill, it should've done no damage because I've seen that offensive skills will do 0 damage if the damage dealt is written as 0. How are you supposed to level up units in the tower when bullshit like this happens?

Felicia's special skill is Glacies, which adds flat damage to her attack. It's not a multiplier.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If I had to take a guess, it was Felicia's skill Glacies. Usually offensive skills do damage based on a multiplier of their attack stat, which is why if their usual attack does no damage the special would still do no damage. Felicia's unique because her special deals damage based off of her RES instead, which the initial damage calculator wouldn't account for. 

Just now, Anacybele said:

Felicia sounds broken as hell then.

She's certainly better than a lot of people give her credit for, but I wouldn't call her broken. She's pretty reliant on her active skill to do damage and is pretty weak otherwise. Not to mention her defense is paper thin, so she's pretty easy to kill before getting her special up. 

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Felicia sounds broken as hell then.

Not at all if you know how to deal with her though, when she does 0 dmg is the time you want to strike her back and kill her as she has low def.

Anyways, thank the Gods and St. Elimine!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170313_220850.png

@Sunwoo as an Alfonse fan, have you augmented him?