Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Quintessence said:

Aww I pulled a Chrom today, sadly he wasn't 5*, just a 4* +Spd -Def.

Hey that's what I did last week!

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Will definitely 5* Alfonse as my first augment.

Wait i didn't see this plan of yours, sir

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

28 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Wait i didn't see this plan of yours, sir

Call me purist! I will augment Alfonse, Sharena and Anna one by one. And Alfonse is the first of my list although I technically need Anna much more but screw it, blue users are victims of Klein's silver grace.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Sounds like me.  I finally got my Leo, but I spent like $100 on Orbs this week.

My Leo's -Spd, too, but I figure he's so slow anyway, that it doesn't hurt him  as much as it might others.

At least he has Quick Riposte, which is useful as long as he's healthy. And Blazing Light can act like a second attack even though it's slow to charge.

Since new characters are coming out in 2 days, I wanted to ask what you guys think/hope the next characters are going to be (and don't say Ike cause I really doubt IS would release him at a time like this). Personally, I want L'Arachel.

Edited by Falcom

2 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Since new characters are coming out in 2 days, I wanted to ask what you guys think/hope the next characters are going to be (and don't say Ike cause I really doubt IS would release him at a time like this).

Seth. I want seth. I want Franz and Gilliam, but I WANT SETH.

It's probably gonna be ike and company though

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Since new characters are coming out in 2 days, I wanted to ask what you guys think/hope the next characters are going to be (and don't say Ike cause I really doubt IS would release him at a time like this).

I'm personally hoping for more Tellius characters since Sakani is still the lone representative from those 2 games. 

Isn't the theme going to still be something about (x) Bonds? We had Family Bonds and Sibling Bonds, so it makes sense to close them out with a third Focus.

As for some ideas...
- Micaiah (due to Sanaki's inclusion and the hint)
- Kaze (Saizo is already in)
- Flora (Felicia is already in)
- Priscilla (Raven is already in)

- Rebecca & Dart (Blazing Sword, Dart is totally Dan)
- Innes & Tana (Sacred Stones)
- Geoffrey & Lucia (Tellius)
- Ike & Mist (Tellius, but unlikely. I think they will be in a Tellius focus.)

3 minutes ago, Sire said:

Isn't the theme going to still be something about (x) Bonds? We had Family Bonds and Sibling Bonds, so it makes sense to close them out with a third Focus.

Maybe they could do romantic bonds or something? For something like that I could see:
-Pent & Louise
-Quan & Ethlyn
-Sigurd & Deidre

Maybe Julian & Lena?

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

Since new characters are coming out in 2 days, I wanted to ask what you guys think/hope the next characters are going to be (and don't say Ike cause I really doubt IS would release him at a time like this). Personally, I want L'Arachel.

Wait, where/when was this announced?

1 hour ago, Falcom said:

I would like the Rachel, if she's in the next batch.

I would like some more Tellius characters.  Micaiah as mentioned, plus Ike, Soren, Jill, Titania, Oliver, Oscar, Kieran, plus several others.  I wonder if they'll release a new major batch after the release celebration ends.

I like the Focus 5*, but I'd like a new batch of 3* and 4*s, so it's a bit easier just to get new characters.

6 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Wait, where/when was this announced?

II wasn't announced officially but in the notice Boards It says when a focus will end and after Its last day a focus with new characters will replace it.

1 hour ago, Sire said:

I may be wrong, but - if they continue with the X Bonds - they may give us a "best friends" bond. In that case, some pairs that they would make would be:

- Glade X Finn

- Edward X Leonardo

- Lucius(due to Raven) and Silas(due to Corrin)

I putted Lucius and Silas separated to "follow" Klein and Sanaki, who were "separated" as well.

1 hour ago, Sire said:

1 hour ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Maybe they could do romantic bonds or something? For something like that I could see:

3 minutes ago, The Malign Knight said:

I may be wrong, but - if they continue with the X Bonds - they may give us a "best friends" bond. In that case, some pairs that they would make would be:

To be completely accurate, the Japanese names of the last two Focus groups were 兄妹の愛, "sibling love", and 兄妹の絆, "sibling bonds", where "sibling" is specifically written "older brother and younger sister", hence the joke about who Sanaki's older brother is.

If they're continuing the theme, they're probably going to stick with siblings.

That said, there are a lot of events ending on the 14th, so it might be time for a bigger update.

I wish they'd give my wallet some time to recover, though.

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

-Pent & Louise
-Quan & Ethlyn
-Sigurd & Deidre

Maybe Julian & Lena?

I was thinking hydrogen bonds.

Spoiler

Couldn't help myself

In seriousness, I hope they stop with this bonds nonsense and just give us something a tad less lovey-dovey and a lot more "Epic heroes of awesomeness".

So I just thought... Ursula's map is clearly based off of Battle Before Dawn. Her Growing Thunder count is already at 3 instead of 5, and the Axe Knight and Sword Cavalier both have Aegis charged up, which can only be done through fighting. Does that mean... They already killed Nino and Jaffar?

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I really want more Tellius characters too, namely Ike, Elincia, Kieran, and Ranulf, but yeah, kinda unlikely, sadly. Micaiah seems very likely instead because of the hint towards her from Sanaki being in the current focus...

I also wouldn't mind more Sacred Stones characters or Sain. Oh, Silas too.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, The Malign Knight said:

II wasn't announced officially but in the notice Boards It says when a focus will end and after Its last day a focus with new characters will replace it.

Oh ok, pretty cool. I guess I'll use the 20 free orbs on said Focus. I don't know what to expect as they're varying a lot in concepts. First, legendary heroes and deep devotion, then they went with sibling stuff and now ursula battle focus. When we were expecting an expansion of genealogy and sacred stones, instead we got thracia, more sword of seals, genealogy and tellius. I don't know if we're gettinf a major update since inherit skill is coming and it might be overwhelming to handle new content plus inherit skill, I think they'll throw a different focus or throw a couple or more of new characters. No clue what are we getting though.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So I just thought... Ursula's map is clearly based off of Battle Before Dawn. Her Growing Thunder count is already at 3 instead of 5, and the Axe Knight and Sword Cavalier both have Aegis charged up, which can only be done through fighting. Does that mean... They already killed Nino and Jaffar?

It would explain why Jaffar's not in the game yet.  But Nino is, so I guess he sacrificed himself, so she could get away.

So because I have great luck my phone is currently broken. Is there anyway to play my Heroes account on my laptop without doing anything illegal? I want to do a summons before the focuses reset and I don't know how long it'll take to fix it :/

1 minute ago, immatx said:

So because I have great luck my phone is currently broken. Is there anyway to play my Heroes account on my laptop without doing anything illegal? I want to do a summons before the focuses reset and I don't know how long it'll take to fix it :/

I think you can do it through emulators but I'm unaware of them.

Also @Elieson the sword cavalier doesn't resemble Maxime at all, cuz he uses a silver lance. Plus Maxime sucks and is a chump.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

I know there are programs for playing ap games on computer.  I think you're fine.

3 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I wonder what Micaiah would be like as a Heroes character. I'd imagine she'd be like a blue Lilina- hits like a truck but very fragile.

Probably, though she'll probably have Thani for effective damage of some sort (or maybe just Blarwolf, if they don't feel like adding an animation for Thani, but since they gave Cymbeline its own animation, I'm betting on Thani), and Ardent Sacrifice to mimic her Sacrifice skill. Dunno which Skills she'll have tho. Maybe RES+ and Spur DEF/RES? And she'll probably have good RES too, since I recall seeing Micaiah have that in RD once.

Just pulled a 3* Nino from the newest banner. Bummer she's not a 5* but her nature is literally ideal (+Spd/-Def, probably the best IV set for her period), so likely going to upgrade her into a 5* as soon as I have enough feathers so I can start slaying with the Nino/Eirika combo. If Azura was a focus 5* I'd actually spend some money on this game tbh because she would fit into this constellation so perfectly.