• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

44 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

It's time ! Time for my best unit to go to 5* ! And with it, my third 5* !

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

737411Capturedcrans20170309105041.png

Reveal hidden contents

154144Capturedcrans20170309105321.png

Hip hip hip... Hourray !

Congratulations! +spd on Robin seems really nice too.

I finally got enough feathers from the first gauntlet room and managed to upgrade my Henry to five stars. I kind of hesitated since I really, really don't need more red five stars, but he carried my team in the early days when I only had one five star and I've been raising him since three stars so it felt deserved. 

1 minute ago, Eleanore said:

Congratulations! +spd on Robin seems really nice too.

I finally got enough feathers from the first gauntlet room and managed to upgrade my Henry to five stars. I kind of hesitated since I really, really don't need more red five stars, but he carried my team in the early days when I only had one five star and I've been raising him since three stars so it felt deserved. 

Yeah thanks. He's +Spd/-Def. He was 3* at the beginnig, and I have an other Robin later, but merged him with the first... Glad I didn't mess up, since I wasn't aware of the IV thing. I had a little luck back there XD

Congrates too for your Henry, I've seen he's good against neutral units and green mages... When we see there's Merric, Nino and Julia... he's good.

51 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

The Japanese twitter account has made an announcement about tomorrow's Grand Hero Battle here: https://mobile.twitter.com/fe_heroes_jp/status/839772315332173824

Apparently we'll be able to get her as a 4*

While I am extremely excited for the chance of getting her at 4*, I wonder how hard the battle would be. Some of the 3* grand hero battles were already very difficult if people didn't have the right units.

22 minutes ago, Raven said:

The map and enemy positions will probably give us a disadvantage, and the enemies will probably be 4*/5* level 40.

Yeah, I'm definitely waiting for someone to post a map of the level before I waste any stamina. No doubt the positioning will be evil. The Narcian hard battle was plain impossible for me because I didn't have any effective units to counter with.

1 minute ago, Eleanore said:

The Narcian hard battle was plain impossible for me because I didn't have any effective units to counter with.

I didn't have any fliers :(

24 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn't have any fliers :(

Not sure that would have helped. I remember trying to bait Narcian with Beruka who was my only flier, but the way the positioning worked meant that she would inevitably end up in the archers range and that was a game over. Could probably have been solved if I had drag back/reposition, but I didn't. 

I wasn't going to train F!Robin up because I thought Camilla with her high res should easily be able to tank Ursula. But with the announcement of the Grand Hero Battle being 4*. I think I may need her. Bye bye to 2000 feathers ;_;

Loosely trained 3* F!Robin up to Level 40 just the other day; she's struggling a bit but she definitely checks Blue mounts hard...though hilariously, her stinky Res stat leaves her susceptible to getting blasted by Blue mounted mages anyway, so it's worth a chuckle all the time. 

She's a green mage though and those are always good.

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Loosely trained 3* F!Robin up to Level 40 just the other day; she's struggling a bit but she definitely checks Blue mounts hard...though hilariously, her stinky Res stat leaves her susceptible to getting blasted by Blue mounted mages anyway, so it's worth a chuckle all the time. 

My Robin is lvl 37 and 4⋆ and yes, she routinely destroys blue cavalry, especially mages. She also annihilates her male counterpart pretty handily, which is amusing.

Blegh. Wtf is with rng in this game. Not getting 5-stars out of a summon I get... but THIRD summon in a row getting me nothing but 3-stars? Not even a single 4-star? Feels like the game says "YOUR LUCK HAS RUN OUT".

10 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

Blegh. Wtf is with rng in this game. Not getting 5-stars out of a summon I get... but THIRD summon in a row getting me nothing but 3-stars? Not even a single 4-star? Feels like the game says "YOUR LUCK HAS RUN OUT".

Did you start animal sacrificing yet?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Did you start animal sacrificing yet?

Ke? As fun as that would've been, then only animal I have around is the damn 16 year old cat, and I don't think Anna will appreciate that as a sacrifice)

And seriously, just how low is a chance of getting 15 3-stars in three summons?

5 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

Ke? As fun as that would've been, then only animal I have around is the damn 16 year old cat, and I don't think Anna will appreciate that as a sacrifice)

And seriously, just how low is a chance of getting 15 3-stars in three summons?

That's really low. Someone on reddit did a calculation and apparently the chance of getting 5 3* in one full summon is about the same as getting 1 5*

30 minutes ago, Kruggov said:

Are you sure you don't have chicken nuggets in the freezer that you can sacrifice?

4 hours ago, Korath88 said:

The Japanese twitter account has made an announcement about tomorrow's Grand Hero Battle here: https://mobile.twitter.com/fe_heroes_jp/status/839772315332173824

Apparently we'll be able to get her as a 4*

As long as there's a lower level easier 2 or 3* so I get some version of her for sure, I'll be happy.

I'm thinking of promoting my Male Robin to 5* soon, but I wanted to make sure he has a good boon before dropping 20k feathers.  I think he's +SPD -RES, which seems like a good mix for him.

4* Male Robin - Level 40

37 HP

34 ATK

30 SPD

26 DEF

17 RES

Can someone verify please?  I promoted him from 3* a while ago and he's been amazing, especially in the arena.  The only other real candidate would be 4* Nino, but she's good as is and Robin is invaluable in the arena right now.

Edited by Eselred

Is that Ursula? Bleh. I'm tired of Elibe characters, I don't care about them. Give me someone from FE8 like Duessel or Selena! (I would say Tellius as well, but I think Ike needs to join first) ...Although it'd be funny having two people named Selena in the game. :P

I liked Duessel because he was honorable and could see Grado was going the wrong way. He's Ephraim's friend too! Dude taught him the lance.

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Is that Ursula? Bleh. I'm tired of Elibe characters, I don't care about them. Give me someone from FE8 like Duessel or Selena! (I would say Tellius as well, but I think Ike needs to join first) ...Although it'd be funny having two people named Selena in the game. :P

I liked Duessel because he was honorable and could see Grado was going the wrong way. He's Ephraim's friend too! Dude taught him the lance.

They haven't shown SS bosses. The ones left are Michalis, Camus and Xander. The next one will most likely be Xander as Ursula will be super effective against him if we go by the same thing about RobinF vs Ursula. Then Michalis and finally Camus. I may believe that after this, we can get extra content on story mode, which might be in 2 months or more.

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

They haven't shown SS bosses. The ones left are Michalis, Camus and Xander. The next one will most likely be Xander as Ursula will be super effective against him if we go by the same thing about RobinF vs Ursula. Then Michalis and finally Camus. I may believe that after this, we can get extra content on story mode, which might be in 2 months or more.

So? I don't recall seeing Ursula or Narcian in the main story anywhere. They don't have to have been seen in the game already.

26 minutes ago, Eselred said:

I'm thinking of promoting my Male Robin to 5* soon, but I wanted to make sure he has a good boon before dropping 20k feathers.  I think he's +SPD -RES, which seems like a good mix for him.

4* Male Robin - Level 40

37 HP

34 ATK

30 SPD

26 DEF

17 RES

Can someone verify please?  I promoted him from 3* a while ago and he's been amazing, especially in the arena.  The only other real candidate would be 4* Nino, but she's good as is and Robin is invaluable in the arena right now.

Indeed, it seems to me to be +Spd/-Res

EDIT: Sry, for double post. Accidentally clicked twice or something?

Edited by MonkeyCheez3K