Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Man, I would've given G Tomebreaker to Hector instead of Tiki if I'd realized it was available to green units too rather than just red ones. I guess Tiki might be able to make better use of it if I give her Adult Tiki's Lightning Breath, but 8 Mt is a lot to give up...

At least I was able to get a good Arena score this week before opposing skill-packed teams started showing up.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

22 minutes ago, Effies_Home said:

Dont waste your time mate. Let him ignore the feature. See how he feels when he gets bodied in the Arena time and time again.

Can people please stop calling me a guy? I'm a woman, look below my username. This is the second time this has happened within a week. Also, I already lose in the Arena in almost every battle, so it's not like that would be a new thing to me.

22 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Did you ever beat up Ursula? I'm sure Fred would appreciate Death Blow if you earned her, or anyone really.

No, didn't care to get Ursula. Her maps would've both been way too strong anyway. I have Hawkeye who I think gets that skill, but I don't wish to lose him.

24 minutes ago, Birdy said:

But how? Your units have open slots that CAN and WILL be helpfull to fill. You're being waaay to negative about this. I understand it if you don't want to lose any units by inherit skill, but saying you literally can't use it because it doesn't benefit anyone is just untrue, opinion or not.

Because I don't have any units that I want to lose other than Sully and maybe Hana or access to skills that the units I want to keep can use?

Edited by Anacybele

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Because I don't have any units I don't want to lose or access to skills that the units I want to keep can use?

I doubt all your units are useful. But if you're keeping them for sentiment you need to learn to let it go. If you really want to try, take a picture of your units in the Skill Inheritance discussion. There you can stratergize with fellow members of the vantage 3 empire.

34 minutes ago, Effies_Home said:

Dont waste your time mate. Let him ignore the feature. See how he feels when he gets bodied in the Arena time and time again.

*her, *she, *she

Actually.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

*her, *she, *she

Actually.

18 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Can people please stop calling me a guy? I'm a woman, look below my username. This is the second time this has happened within a week. Also, I already lose in the Arena in almost every battle, so it's not like that would be a new thing to me.

No, didn't care to get Ursula. Her maps would've both been way too strong anyway. I have Hawkeye who I think gets that skill, but I don't wish to lose him.

Because I don't have any units that I want to lose other than Sully and maybe Hana or access to skills that the units I want to keep can use?

My apologies, *she. Either way, not using this option is definitely limiting yourself rather than being a prudent thing. Maybe now it might not be useful, but it's something to keep an eye on in the future. Don't count it out

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I doubt all your units are useful. But if you're keeping them for sentiment you need to learn to let it go. If you really want to try, take a picture of your units in the Skill Inheritance discussion. There you can stratergize with fellow members of the vantage 3 empire.

I did edit my post to say I'd ditch Sully because she sucks and Hana too since I don't need her when I've got other good sword people. I think I'd be okay with ditching Abel as well since he's not great to me either. He and Sully have near the exact same skills though, and Hana has nothing I like for my other units.

They also have skills that my other units already have. Aegis? Jagen already has it. Rally Attack? Sharena has it.

Edited by Anacybele

14 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I did edit my post to say I'd ditch Sully because she sucks and Hana too since I don't need her when I've got other good sword people. I think I'd be okay with ditching Abel as well since he's not great to me either. He and Sully have near the exact same skills though, and Hana has nothing I like for my other units.

Abel and Sully learn Swordbreaker 3 at different levels, which is a 20,000 feather investment you won't have to make if you have Abel. It'll help you keep Fred alive!

2 minutes ago, Elieson said:

Abel and Sully learn Swordbreaker 3 at different levels, which is a 20,000 feather investment you won't have to make if you have Abel. It'll help you keep Fred alive!

People just told me I can't give that to him and they're right, I can't. :/ That was my original plan before I saw the limits.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Fred can't learn Swordbreaker; it's off-limits to green.

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Axe users can't learn Swordbreaker. You can't just reverse the triangle.

9 hours ago, Elieson said:

Well guys, we're live with Inheritance

Skipping unread posts because too lazy and in a hurry. Lol, I'm the best. Read yesterday's update and understood that skill inheritance was postponed for april. I had fir, felicia, robin, draug, serra, clarine, lissa, henry, selena, corrinF and a bunch of more characters like Gordin and literally sent all of them home because of this lmao.

Guess I'll just do the tower quests and pull a session to begin with skill inheritance.

For what it's worth, I'm starting with the default trio and my 5*s.

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

Fred can't learn Swordbreaker; it's off-limits to green.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Axe users can't learn Swordbreaker. You can't just reverse the triangle.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Skipping unread posts because too lazy and in a hurry. Lol, I'm the best. Read yesterday's update and understood that skill inheritance was postponed for april. I had fir, felicia, robin, draug, serra, clarine, lissa, henry, selena, corrinF and a bunch of more characters like Gordin and literally sent all of them home because of this lmao.

Guess I'll just do the tower quests and pull a session to begin with skill inheritance.

For what it's worth, I'm starting with the default trio and my 5*s.

Guys, I meant give SwordBreaker to other units that are deployed commonly with Fred, not Fred himself.

5 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I had fir, felicia, robin, draug, serra, clarine, lissa, henry, selena, corrinF and a bunch of more characters like Gordin and literally sent all of them home because of this lmao.

Why u do this? :'( There are poor free to players in Africa that could've eaten that Gordin.

To be honest, if I did that same mistake, I probably would've jumped off a cliff

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Anacybele Could you take a picture of your main Arena team along with the units you have? We might be able to come up with ways skill inheritance could benefit you that you might have overlooked. 

I could, but I seriously don't think it'll do any good. You'll probably suggest getting rid of units that I want to keep. I also don't have many units in general. I sent home a good bunch awhile back, before we ever knew things like skill inheritance would be a thing.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I could, but I seriously don't think it'll do any good. You'll probably suggest getting rid of units that I want to keep. I also don't have many units in general. I sent home a good bunch awhile back, before we ever knew things like skill inheritance would be a thing.

You don't have to take our advice, of course, and if you don't want to get rid of certain units that's perfectly okay. But it certainly wouldn't hurt, right? At worst you just decide to keep your units as they are (also you could potentially mention which units you wouldn't be willing to get rid of even if they give good skills so we know to not consider those for inheritance). 

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Maybe when you get more characters, it'll become more helpful? Just make sure to save the unwanted ones in case they become useful for this.

Personally, I'd never get rid of my last copy of a character, but even after getting rid of a bunch of duplicates before this was announced, I have a fair number of duplicates saved up by now.

I don't do skill inheritance for the game. I do it for asthetics and only with duplicates.

So I'm having fun with the pointless feature.

Don't use it if you want, Ana. But knocking on other people's customization pretty much puts you in "I want to sound like a special snowflake by being different" territory.

Edited by shadowofchaos

8 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Don't use it if you want, Ana. But knocking on other people's customization pretty much puts you in "I want to sound like a special snowflake by being different" territory.

Sheesh

9 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I don't do skill inheritance for the game. I do it for asthetics and only with duplicates.

What skill is that on Ninian? I just want to know. I also decided to give my Gordin glimmer :P

19 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Can we just not start this again and have a nice cup of tea instead? I know you want to lecture her Rey but it's not gonna do anyone good. Just saying.

Anyways, singing ain't gonna help ya now Azura. That ain't Corrin.

Edited by Falcom

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Can we just not start this again and have a nice cup of tea instead? I know you want to lecture him Rey but it's not gonna do anyone good. Just saying.

Anyways, singing ain't gonna help ya now Azura. That ain't Corrin.

Ana's a girl. I assume you and the other person were viewing stuff on a mobile layout? After all, you can't see genders there.

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Ana's a girl. I assume you and the other person were viewing stuff on a mobile layout? After all, you can't see genders there.

Nah. I just forgot Ana was a girl. It slipped through my mind. Fixed it now. XD

UGH, STOP CALLING ME A GUY WHEN I KEEP SAYING I'M A WOMAN. Also, it literally SAYS FEMALE below my member badge under my username. READ IT.

Also, guys, don't worry about SOC/Rey, I don't care about what he says anymore.

And Othin, sure, when I get more characters, but that won't be for awhile.

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGH, STOP CALLING ME A GUY WHEN I KEEP SAYING I'M A WOMAN. Also, it literally SAYS FEMALE below my member badge under my username. READ IT.

Also, guys, don't worry about SOC/Rey, I don't care about what he says anymore.

Geez sorry. It was a mistake. You don't have to go yelling at me.

17 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Can we just not start this again and have a nice cup of tea instead? I know you want to lecture her Rey but it's not gonna do anyone good. Just saying.

Fair enough.

But I'm not sure what she expects when she walks into a thread, says "This feature sucks/pointless" while everyone else in the thread is discussing finer points of a new feature.

You know, something people are *EXCITED ABOUT*.

Literally being a downer.

Let other people enjoy it and take the negativity elsewhere.

The banner thread literally had more productive discussion as soon as the downers left.

I could use more...  accurate and descriptive adjectives about her etiquette, but I'd probably get warned.

Edited by shadowofchaos