Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Was Selena one already or am I imagining that?

I got a -Atk Bunny Camilla, who I'll probably run, but I could do Michalis or Gunter I suppose, since I've got them to 40.

Selena has never been a bonus unit before. Alfonse is the only repeat here.

Looks like my 5* Michalis will be my bonus unit for the next 2 seasons, probably taking Lyn's place.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

13 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Selena has never been a bonus unit before. Alfonse is the only repeat here.

Looks like my 5* Michalis will be my bonus unit for the next 2 seasons, probably taking Lyn's place.

I might have been thinking of her being in a Focus Summon group.

Interesting. I already have Camilla as a bonus unit, and I was ready to spend my soon-to-be-20k feather count upgrading Michalis if not, but Alfonse could be another option for further improving my team. This also indicates Sharena will probably be back for the following bonus lineup, and since I already use her, that's very convenient.

I was thinking about putting my feather stockpile into Anna, but if I keep saving it, I'll be able to put it towards more GHB characters to guarantee 5* bonus characters in future seasons. Which may or may not be an issue, depending on my pulls and what alternatives are available, but one way or another, not upgrading Anna means one more fallback I'll have than upgrading her.

Funny enough, it appears as if I don't have to change my arena team this season. I have a 5-star Alfonse who's usually around.

not good

I have a 4* Palla and Olivia but I'll have to change my arena comp to accommodate for the huge blue weakness. I'm currently throwing together a 5* Cecilia with TA1 to nuke blues and archers (thank you Adamant nature) and the last slot will go to a blue. Probably sticking with 4* Sharena but that fresh 5* Catria looks tempting. 5* Rebecca and 4* Raven will hit the bench; sorry Raven, I wanted to promote you but I badly need a reliable bow killer.

Edited by X-Naut

Oh so Gunter is a focus unit?

That means I don't have to rush training Michalis for now, since I'm already doing a half cavalry team of Gunter and Ursula in my current team.

So Alphonse is back as a bonus unit, I'm guessing Sharena will return for the focus after that

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Next arena season's bonus heroes have been revealed

https://twitter.com/fe_heroes_jp/status/848369967368085505

Bunnies, Michalis, Palla, Selena, Sophia, Gunter, Alfonse 

Welp, looks like I'm not giving more than a token effort. I don't have any of them at 5* and my feathers are going to A!Tiki next, because Y!Tiki needs an upgrade.

5 minutes ago, Suichimo said:

Welp, looks like I'm not giving more than a token effort. I don't have any of them at 5* and my feathers are going to A!Tiki next, because Y!Tiki needs an upgrade.

Who uses bonus units at 5 star anyway?

You'll be fiiiiine.

32 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Who uses bonus units at 5 star anyway?

You'll be fiiiiine.

You mean there are people who don't roll focus heroes within 20 orbs? /s

Edit: A core 3 character lineup of 2 DPS 1 Dancer is good enough to carry a team most of a time. The S-tier characters have good enough coverage that 2 of them covers basically the whole cast, a dancer let's the more relevant one have 2 turns, and the bonus unit can help chip/tank when needed.

Edited by DehNutCase

Eldigan, Olwen, and Sanaki are in my current To Summon list. The funny thing is that when they were banner characters I opted to skip that banner and used my orbs to upgrade my castle. I am feeling regrets. 

6 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Next arena season's bonus heroes have been revealed

https://twitter.com/fe_heroes_jp/status/848369967368085505

Bunnies, Michalis, Palla, Selena, Sophia, Gunter, Alfonse 

Great, now that Michalis is on my team, I can use my best team. And maybe, this time, success to be ranked... XD

Crap. I don't have any of them trained up.
Time to train Michalis then (and I was gonna use those feathers to train Narcian too ;-;).

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Crap. I don't have any of them trained up.
Time to train Michalis then (and I was gonna use those feathers to train Narcian too ;-;).

Geez dude. You still didn't even train Narcian?

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I actually didn't. Well, I did train him, but I didn't promote him as I promised. Those 2k feathers went to Gordin (whom I'm going to use in the upcoming gauntlet to shoot down all these fliers) and now I'm saving for Mike.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No ;-;
I have him at level 32 but only 3 stars. I wanted to train Narcian but then I got addicted to training Eirika, then Seliph, then Roy, then eventually all the 4 stars I get. (that's 25 4 stars I believe?)
(It all went downhill from there)

On the bright side, I finally finished, so I can start promoting and training some 3 stars.

Edited by Falcom

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

No ;-;
I have him at level 32 but only 3 stars. I wanted to train Narcian but then I got addicted to training Eirika, then Seliph, then Roy, then eventually all the 4 stars I get.
(It all went downhill from there)

On the bright side, I finally finished, so I can start promoting and training some 3 stars.

If you're really planning on using him, make sure you get that boy all the way to level 40 for maximum sp skill costumisations!

Speaking of training 3 stars, just got my Gunter to 40. Now all I need is Ursula and Jagen and then it's a party.

Well, good thing I got Bunny Xander, since I dropped Palla from my Arena team and I still haven't upgraded Michalis to 4 star. But that's a good number of red units, my blue ones will like that. :P

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, good thing I got Bunny Xander, since I dropped Palla from my Arena team and I still haven't upgraded Michalis to 4 star. But that's a good number of red units, my blue ones will like that. :P

Don't you just love some hot red units on a cold, cold, morning? My favorites are the melt in mouth ones.

Anywho, glad to know something is working out for you :)

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Don't you just love some hot red units on a cold, cold, morning? My favorites are the melt in mouth ones.

Anywho, glad to know something is working out for you :)

Yeah, hopefully this works well for me. Because still no April arena changes yet... :(

EDIT: Actually, I might need to add Palla back anyway... If I run into Bunny Camilla or Michalis, I'm going to have a hard time against them with no red units.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, hopefully this works well for me. Because still no April arena changes yet... :(

EDIT: Actually, I might need to add Palla back anyway... If I run into Bunny Camilla or Michalis, I'm going to have a hard time against them with no red units.

I bet the April changes are coming at the end of this season AKA tomorrow or 2 days from now.

Bunny Camilla and Michalis both get Dusseldorf'd By Tharja, so it looks like my Arena team is gonna be something like:

Sharena

Tharja

Michalis

Jaffar/non-distinct 5 star

Tharja is pretty disgusting. Too bad mine is -spd :(. Sharena to the rescue!

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If my Henry was 4 star instead of 3, I'd train him up instead...even though I think he sounds like a dorky kid in this game.

Why Henry? He's not a bonus unit this season.