Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, JSND said:

This would make sense if Reinhardt isn't in the game

But he does

Like seriously, the only "development" we had of Reindhart is having the moral voice of the game laughing at a verified idiot for saying that Reindhart is honorable. Then he had interaction with his sister for like one sentence

Hmm, I haven't played Thracia yet, so I can't comment, but that sounds pretty bad. Even Ursula had a lot of development for minor boss.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, immatx said:

Hmm, I haven't played Thracia yet, so I can't comment, but that sounds pretty bad. Even Ursula had a lot of development for minor boss.

She did?

I've played BB a lot recently and the only impression i got from her is "shes legitimately an asshole"

Like seriously, majority of Black Fangs are implied to be a pretty nice people. Ursula is the only one of the old black fang that didn't show any of that impression, which i guess made perfect sense since she's an assassin lol

15 minutes ago, immatx said:

Yes I realize that, but it just didn't seem like he had any character development. It seemed like they just threw out this guy and said 'here's the evil conqueror dude, now go beat him!' or something like that. But maybe it's just me.

There's at least as much to him as Narcian, Ursula, and Lloyd.

4 hours ago, Levin's Scarf said:

I'm more looking forward to Camus, but we're not gonna be getting him for a LONG while, it seems. 

Hm, give Spd+3, Moonbow, and Vantage = profit.

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Hm, looks like my cavalry team will be Camus, Xander, Ursula, Gunter except Ursula has blarblade

HEH HEH HEH

Camus, modded Eliwood, Unit with Hone Cavalry (prob Blade Cecilia or Leo), and Reinhardt for me.

Braindead nuking ftw.

Edited by pianime94

3 hours ago, Falcom said:

Huh. For some reason I thought Caeda started off with the wing spear in both games but apparently that's not the case with mystery. Well that sucks. But I can also see why if the Rapier is also not included (since both weapons would be unfair to cavalry and armors).

@Vaximillian meant that the Wing Spear did not exist in FE1 and FE3. The Wing Spear is unique to FE11 and FE12.

1 hour ago, JSND said:

You know what sometimes i want Distant Strike instead of Distant Counter

You'd have to completely give up the ability to initiate combat at 1-range, then. Due to the game's UI (selecting a target instead of selecting a square to stand on), in most cases it would be impossible to know which square you intended for your unit to stand on when attacking.

This is also the reason why long-range (3-10) weapons don't (yet) exist in this game.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Vaximillian This is also the reason why long-range (3-10) weapons don't (yet) exist in this game.

Looking at some maps and the fact that units move a max of 1-2-3 spaces instead of the usual 6-7-8 in FE games, I doubt we'll ever see that xD.

9 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Looking at some maps and the fact that units move a max of 1-2-3 spaces instead of the usual 6-7-8 in FE games, I doubt we'll ever see that xD.

If they were implemented, they clearly wouldn't be 3-10 range. Given the map sizes and the UI constraints, the only way they'd work at all is to give them only one possible attack range (most likely either 3 or 4).

With the announcement of the next voting gauntlet (and banners), this thread has been reopened.

The peagsus one is a little tempting for me, since I lack Hinoka and Cordelia.  However, I'd rather continue with the Spring banner, since I think Chrom/Lucina will fill the holes in my team better than the Brave Lance ladies.

10 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If they were implemented, they clearly wouldn't be 3-10 range. Given the map sizes and the UI constraints, the only way they'd work at all is to give them only one possible attack range (most likely either 3 or 4).

Naturally, they'd need some heavy limitations in terms of attack range, stat reductions, movement reduction or even a mixture of all of these if they are going to consider implementing it. Personally, I don't see them adding it, but I ofcourse could be wrong.

1 minute ago, Birdy said:

Naturally, they'd need some heavy limitations in terms of attack range, stat reductions, movement reduction or even a mixture of all of these if they are going to consider implementing it. Personally, I don't see them adding it, but I ofcourse could be wrong.

Personally speaking, I think the most likely implementation of something like that would be an enemy-only version that's on certain Grand Hero Battles or Event Maps. Most probably thrown in when they run out of ideas for how to make them more challenging. 

9 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Personally speaking, I think the most likely implementation of something like that would be an enemy-only version that's on certain Grand Hero Battles or Event Maps. Most probably thrown in when they run out of ideas for how to make them more challenging. 

Very true, I agree with this. It would be a nice change of pace, and it could give healers a chance to be in the spotlights I reckon. 

41 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I (tearfully) sacrificed one of my Jaffars on Kagerou to give her Life or Death 3. Hopefully my Azura/Kagerou/Ninian/Reinhardt defense team is more cancer now.

Ah, the good old 'Man, I sure hope they don't have a Minerva' team. I rate it 9/10, will probably snipe a few wins every season just because people get careless.

Edited by DehNutCase

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Ah, the good old 'Man, I sure hope they don't have a Minerva' team. I rate it 9/10, will probably snipe a few wins every season just because people get careless.

Naaaah, I'll be fine... Reinhardt actually comes really close to killing Minerva iirc. I wonder if the AI is smart enough though.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Naaaah, I'll be fine... Reinhardt actually comes really close to killing Minerva iirc. I wonder if the AI is smart enough though.

That's with L&D on her, which makes Rein do 10 more damage. I'm only keeping L&D 1 on mine because she had a -atk bane (fml), but if she had a neutral nature I would've taken it off completely, and maybe gave her darting blow or something if I wanted her to double.

21 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

That's with L&D on her, which makes Rein do 10 more damage. I'm only keeping L&D 1 on mine because she had a -atk bane (fml), but if she had a neutral nature I would've taken it off completely, and maybe gave her darting blow or something if I wanted her to double.

You mean you don't go ALL-IN? I am disappointed.

6 minutes ago, JSND said:

Question

+ATK or +SPD on Eliwood. Was in the middle of raising my +SPD and then current banner gave me +ATK

I'd say +Spd. Eliwood sits right where pretty much all common Sword units double him, and he doesn't have the bulk to save himself unlike, say, Tiki, who is also in the same Speed tier. +Spd puts him in the safe zone, but won't boost him high enough to double very often. Still gets the job done with Axebreaker I guess.

27 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Going all-in is for Klein. Doesn't matter how low your defense or speed is if you 2HKO everyone at the start of the fight ; )

I hate fighting him :(

As long as it's not -Atk go ahead with Spd.

But damn, why didn't I thought of +Spd -Res Eliwood for my analysis. This nature may as well be one of the best nature for him in a Cavalry team.

Tis a blunder.

Edited by pianime94

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Vaximillian meant that the Wing Spear did not exist in FE1 and FE3. The Wing Spear is unique to FE11 and FE12.

Oh that makes sense now. I didn't expect the wing spear to be FE11 and FE12 exclusive.

You guys think they'll bring back a logon bonus again soon?  Last time the took it off, it came back on like a month later.  I don't really understand why this is a 'special event' it seems pretty logical to get some number of orbs everyday for those who've completed all the quests. 

50 minutes ago, Lushen said:

You guys think they'll bring back a logon bonus again soon?

Nope

I have a feeling in a certain place that's telling me something huuuuuuuuuuge is coming next. Which is why they sent #QueenTrollop aka camilla to tempt us into spending our orbs. But no! Not me! I refuse!

I'M NOT AFRAID! 

TO TAKE A STAND!

Edited by Arcanite

Well, so much for trying to use calculations... I'm just not capable of using them, no matter how hard I try. I admit I don't have an actual calculator, but I never remember the stupid formulas. I never was good at those anyway.

I'll never have high arena scores, even with the upcoming arena changes, I bet... Sigh...

Though it also doesn't help that I'm running into f-ing Fae, Julia, or Nino every single battle now. They rip my team apart because I have two blues and the only red I have at lv. 40 is Palla who can't one-round them. Frederick can't even one-round Julia for some reason.

I think I'm just going to rebuild my team entirely. Except for male Robin since he can take care of pretty much any red. I really hate having to drop Frederick, but this team is not cutting it.

Edited by Anacybele