Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I honestly think we need more green dragons/laguz/taguels. Fae can't be the only one right? ;-;

Reveal hidden contents

Right?

Green mages would be nice too since we only have 6 (Soren where the hell are you?!). I honestly don't think we need more archers, but more dagger users would also be cool.

You don't think we need more archers?

There are 2 archers in this game right now, Takumi and Klein.

That's it

Nobody else (Maybe Quadresuna, with her ultimate death set.)

As long as we get Innes, I'm happy.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well, assuming I'm a girl who carries a purse, unlike normal people I am quite the forgetful little feller (assuming I've carried a purse before). If I've carried a purse before, I'd probably take 5 minutes looking for soemthing even after I've sorted everything out (if I had a purse). I don't have a fanny pack, but if I did, it would limit me from taking too much crud. Then I would be able to run quickly and defend myself (assuming I'm being chased with a fanny pack [but I don't have a fanny pack]).

I honestly hope they don't add any more healers to the game. Like seriously though, wasting my time adding in these low BST units that literally won't help me anymore than any other healer is just a waste of space on the focus.

Reveal hidden contents

Just fricking give me Ike already

Geez louise 

Very well, I won't try to convince you of the benefits of a well organized purse.  So if you don't use purses, socks, or fanny packs, how do you carry your stuff around?

I don't mind getting more healers, but I only want units that are primarily healers being staff units, no more Lucius happening.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I honestly think we need more green dragons/laguz/taguels. Fae can't be the only one right? ;-;

Hide contents

Right?

Green mages would be nice too since we only have 6 (Soren where the hell are you?!). I honestly don't think we need more archers, but more dagger users would also be cool.

Kill two birds with one stone, release Soren as a green dragon laguz.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's it

Inb4 they add neimi before innes.

New healers would be fine if they differentiated them more. The healer skillsets feel so barren & samey compared with everyone else. Still say they should have given Lucius like Aurorelia or something.

10 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

That's it

I mean if we're talking viable archers, sure... no. People struggled to defeat Takumi. I'm sure people also had a tough time with Klein. We do not need a Takumi 3.0.
If it's Innes, then I'll gladly let that slide.

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Kill two birds with one stone, release Soren as a green dragon laguz.

Oh the irony behind that... We'd probably hear him complain more than actually fight. XD

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Very well, I won't try to convince you of the benefits of a well organized purse.  So if you don't use purses, socks, or fanny packs, how do you carry your stuff around?

I don't mind getting more healers, but I only want units that are primarily healers being staff units, no more Lucius happening.

Assuming I'm a girl that needs to carry stuff around, since I don't have a purse or fanny pack, I just take what I need and put it in the car. Then take out what I need from the car when I get to and destination where I need something else that I can't fit in my pockets.

A good Sacred stones banner: 6 characters

Dozla, Rennac, L'Archel

Lute, Saleh, Innes

It has everything you need and 100% less sword users!

18 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Inb4 they add neimi before innes.

If neimi gets in before Innes, I'm making a twitch account and streaming myself biting off my pinky toe live.

Then jumping off a cliff heh

@Arcanite @Rezzy Cargo shorts. Cargo pants in the winter.

@Falcom I'm hoping for Nagi and another iteration of Tiki with her FE3 divine dragon form as green dragons.

18 minutes ago, r_n said:

New healers would be fine if they differentiated them more. The healer skillsets feel so barren & samey compared with everyone else. Still say they should have given Lucius like Aurorelia or something.

Claude with Valkyrie for a unique staff. No idea how that would be implemented, though.

I think buffing the status staff weapons could go a long way into making healers more viable, namely by adding AoE status effects (Dark Breath and Poison Dagger are way better than anything the staff-users have at their disposal).

As for differentiating staff-users, it would be interesting to have assist or passive skills for staff-users that take the unit's stats into account. Maybe an assist skill that swaps the user's Def (or other stat) with the target or Hone/Spur skills on a staff-user get boosted by 10% of the unit's corresponding stat. Those would be really cool.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If neimi gets in before Innes, I'm making a twitch account and streaming myself biting off my pinky toe live.

Then jumping off a cliff heh

I'ma hold you to that one.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Arcanite Cargo shorts. Cargo pants in the winter.

I'ma hold you to that one.

1st thing, cargo wear. Seems pretty legit. I just might invest

2nd thing. I knew this day was coming. The day I'd say something crazy and then the people will hold me to it. 

Too bad it's the Internet, and everybody lies.

Spoiler

But I'm not a flake so I'll still do something 

Marth is lv. 40! I actually didn't need him to kill that armor to get the last bit of exp he needed, he just needed a couple attacks on him. lol Freddy then finished the job.

Marth's stats are now nearly the same as Palla's but with much higher attack. He has slightly less speed, but slightly more def and HP and the same res. So I like how he's come out compared to her. Can't wait to 5 star him! I'm just a little more than 1400 feathers away from that!

Edited by Anacybele

31 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

A good Sacred stones banner: 6 characters

Dozla, Rennac, L'Archel

Lute, Saleh, Innes

Instead of Lute I'd put Duessel.

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Claude with Valkyrie for a unique staff. No idea how that would be implemented, though.

Maybe like Miracle? With a cooldown of 5 that can revive a fallen ally by half hp or something. Give him some generic assist, a staff and a skill.

9 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Instead of Lute I'd put Duessel.

I will scream for joy if we get Duessel.

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Arcanite @Rezzy Cargo shorts. Cargo pants in the winter.

During the winter, I do like having extra pockets from my coat.  I've got some pants with cargo-ish pockets, but I honestly don't wear shorts all that often.  I prefer skirts, weather permitting.

Has there been any word if there's going to be an early Navarre Map window bonus thing, like they did for Michalis?  The only reason I found out about that one was from the forum here, since the actual  game never announced it.

I'm looking forward to the increased Stamina limit.  Any word on when that is happening?  I know we got a date for the Skill inheritance change pretty far in advance.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

During the winter, I do like having extra pockets from my coat.  I've got some pants with cargo-ish pockets, but I honestly don't wear shorts all that often.  I prefer skirts, weather permitting.

Has there been any word if there's going to be an early Navarre Map window bonus thing, like they did for Michalis?  The only reason I found out about that one was from the forum here, since the actual  game never announced it.

I'm looking forward to the increased Stamina limit.  Any word on when that is happening?  I know we got a date for the Skill inheritance change pretty far in advance.

Navarre coming tomorrow! So just a couple more hours. No early window this time. 

As for the stamina limit, I'm assuming its coming with the rest of the April updates. When will it come? Nobody knows.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

All they've said update wise is "April" or beginning of April or something stupid like that.

Could be tomorrow along with the new season for all we know.

ALSO WHO THINKS THERE SHOULD BE A THREAD WHERE EVERYONE TAKES A PICTURE OF THEIR TIER 10 RANK AND BRAG ABOUT THEIR AWESOMENESS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOUR NAME HAS TO BE IN THE PICTURE THOUGH, FOR PROOF AND TRUST PURPOSES!

I typed in caps so everyone will notice.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Navarre coming tomorrow! So just a couple more hours. No early window this time. 

As for the stamina limit, I'm assuming its coming with the rest of the April updates. When will it come? Nobody knows.

Oh, he's tomorrow?  Where did you see that?  It would make sense, so it's not starting in the middle of the Gauntlet, but it seems earlier than the other ones.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

All they've said update wise is "April" or beginning of April or something stupid like that.

Could be tomorrow along with the new season for all we know.

ALSO WHO THINKS THERE SHOULD BE A THREAD WHERE EVERYONE TAKES A PICTURE OF THEIR TIER 10 RANK AND BRAG ABOUT THEIR AWESOMENESS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YOUR NAME HAS TO BE IN THE PICTURE THOUGH, FOR PROOF AND TRUST PURPOSES!

I typed in caps so everyone will notice.

Is there something special about Tier 10?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

That's it

Fun fact, Klein with L&D one rounds more people than Setsuna with L&D. (Klein with L&D 3, +Atk boon, and Luna one rounds 91. Setstuna with +Spd, L&D 3, +Spd boon and Luna one rounds 89.)

Klein needs less inherits to do more than Setsuna, her being S is just the wiki guys not double checking matchups first.

Edited by DehNutCase

15 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Cargo skirt, then? I'm sure someone out there makes heavy-fabric skirts with extra pockets.

EDIT: Google search says it's a thing, but I'm not too fond of their designs. Most of them look too much like pencil skirts.

No early window. The GHB starts in less than 5 hours.

We don't have a date yet.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Just now, Rezzy said:

Oh, he's tomorrow?  Where did you see that?  It would make sense, so it's not starting in the middle of the Gauntlet, but it seems earlier than the other ones.

Is there something special about Tier 10?

Nope, it's literally just for the fudge of it.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Keep up to date with the twitter page. Its where they announce everything. I don't trust the in-game bulliton board anymore as they don't announce everything

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Cargo skirt, then? I'm sure someone out there makes heavy-fabric skirts with extra pockets.

EDIT: Google search says it's a thing, but I'm not too fond of their designs. Most of them look too much like pencil skirts.

No early window. The GHB starts in less than 5 hours.

We don't have a date yet.

Yeah, most of them aren't really my style, either, but there are some that I can pull off.

Guess I'll try to knock out at least the 3* version before clinic tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Keep up to date with the twitter page. Its where they announce everything. I don't trust the in-game bulliton board anymore as they don't announce everything

Sadly, I don't have a Twitter.  I try to minimize my social media presence.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yeah, most of them aren't really my style, either, but there are some that I can pull off.

Guess I'll try to knock out at least the 3* version before clinic tomorrow.

Sadly, I don't have a Twitter.  I try to minimize my social media presence.

I don't have a twitter either so its okay. Just pop open a browser and open up the twitter page once in a while.

I think I'll get Navarre. I don't mind going for him. I feel like my roster needs to grow more in general. Everybody seems to have far more characters than I do, though one reason for that is probably the amount of summons. I've done less than others here, I'm pretty sure. I know I've sent home characters and ditched some for skills too, but not so many that I'd have the same number of characters as some people here if I hadn't. A bunch were duplicates anyway.

Why was Michalis the only one to get the early window treatment though? Why was he so special? Just wondering.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Why was Michalis the only one to get the early window treatment though? Why was he so special? Just wondering.

Some dev was probably like, "Hey, let's see how many people can actually beat this if we give them only an hour to try!" and so it happened.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Some dev was probably like, "Hey, let's see how many people can actually beat this if we give them only an hour to try!" and so it happened.

Huh, I guess they didn't like the results enough to roll with it again then, if that's the case.