Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

What timezone does the game have? It says the maintenance will be due apr 11th at 5pm to 10pm while the gauntlet ends today at 10:59pm, which I think I'm in the same timezone .__.

Any news on the content of the new update? I have some orbs ready for the next banner.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

What timezone does the game have? It says the maintenance will be due apr 11th at 5pm to 10pm while the gauntlet ends today at 10:59pm, which I think I'm in the same timezone .__.

Any news on the content of the new update? I have some orbs ready for the next banner.

The version number is going up so I'm sure this is the long awaited arena matchup update

The next banner is in 4 days

Edited by Arcanite

14 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm so pumped! Probably the last chance to pull before Echoes characters flood the banners. I just hope it's Jugdral characters :)

Just now, immatx said:

I'm so pumped! Probably the last chance to pull before Echoes characters flood the banners. I just hope it's Jugdral characters :)

I'm hoping for sacred stones

Seth or riot!

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Seth or riot!

Ooooh, I hope not. I'd take Marisa and Cormag though.

26 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

When you check the announcements in your game client, it automatically converts all times into the time zone on your phone.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Seth or riot!

Honestly outside of a Tellius banner, Sacred Stones is what I want most in the game right now.

I need my boy Joshua to get in here (and also Marisa and Lute and L'Arachel and Cornmag and Tana and Seth and Amelia and Myrrh)

Honestly I'd be happy with just about any characters from Magvel I love so many of them.

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Honestly outside of a Tellius banner, Sacred Stones is what I want most in the game right now.

I need my boy Joshua to get in here (and also Marisa and Lute and L'Arachel and Cornmag and Tana and Seth and Amelia and Myrrh)

Honestly I'd be happy with just about any characters from Magvel I love so many of them.

What is the deal with Joshua? I didn't use him in my SS run. I prefer the female myrmidons because they are girls usually are more skill/spd based. So I didn't see any of his backstory or anything. He seems very popular though, so why is that?

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

There's too many cool characters in Sacred stones

Saleh, Seth, Gilliam, innes, L'Arachel, Garcia, Ross, Lute, Joshua, Marisa, and Myrrhe

And of course, Cormag and Tana.

1 minute ago, immatx said:

What is the deal with Joshua? I didn't use him in my SS run. I prefer the female myrmidons because they are girls usually are more skill/spd based. So I didn't see any of his backstory or anything. He seems very popular though, so why is that?

He's a total babe

He is literally like a prince or something and he also gets his own weapon in the game (basically) the Audhulma which he'll likely get if he's added to heroes

Haven't played stones in a while so excuse me if I'm wrong

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler

Joshua is a cool prince with an interesting backstory. He ran away from his homeland to hone his skills (and to gamble/make bets). But he changes his ways when his country, Jehanna, and mother, Queen Ismaire, fall to danger. He takes up his duties as prince and becomes king after the game since his mom died. He's also neat with Natasha. :)

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Rezzy said:

I need L'arachel to complete my family team.  I wonder if she'll be any good, though.

Clarine stinks, and Elise is amazing. And priscila is absolutely amazing. So L'arachel is looking at a 33.3/66.7 shot, theoretically or something.

So it's the chance of evening the good and bad (33), and the chance to make healers great again (66). We shall see.

Personally, I never used L'Arachel. I just kept using Natasha cause ain't nobody got time to grind up another healer.

All the healers just run together for me. Even more than most other units, they feel so interchangeable. I gave Clarine Physic I had lying around and that's about it since mobile physic users felt the most flexible. 

My kingdom for an offense focused healer with a new colorless spell, just for variety

I don't anticipate myself ever actually using L'Arachel unless healers become good in this game (which they might with the upcoming game modes), but I still really want her just because I like her. Same with Elise (when will my cinnamon roll come home ;___;)

29 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I don't anticipate myself ever actually using L'Arachel unless healers become good in this game (which they might with the upcoming game modes), but I still really want her just because I like her. Same with Elise (when will my cinnamon roll come home ;___;)

Main problem with healers is that it's better to be a shitty healer, but good damage dealer than it is to be a great healer, but shitty damage dealer.

Anyone with reciprocal aid, breath of life, etc. can be a budget healer in a pinch, but no healer can ever do more than minor chip damage thanks to their 50% damage reduction and archer level BST. Rehabilitate IS amazing, but you can always just run someone with renewal and reciprocal aid instead---and that someone will be able to run a brave bow or something to actually do things outside of healing.

at the very least they could play up their offensive niche as "magical daggers"

I fully expect there to eventually be some offensive unit that gets an actual heal skill (exclusive to them, likely) before healers get any sort of real buff.

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

The version number is going up so I'm sure this is the long awaited arena matchup update

Which means weekend will be full of orbs!

I expect a new paralogue with pent and louise because we need more elibe and more orbs!

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

When you check the announcements in your game client, it automatically converts all times into the time zone on your phone.

Ah ok. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Which means weekend will be full of orbs!

I expect a new paralogue with pent and louise because we need more elibe and more orbs!

Ah ok. Thanks!

If we get more Elibe, Ana is going to flip I'm going to bungee jump off a cliff.........

Like please give us something a little more new. Please IS! Please Nintendo!

Edited by Arcanite

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If we get more Elibe, Ana is going to flip

You got that right. Fuck Elibe. xP

Yes, man, totally!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If we get more Elibe, Ana is going to flip I'm going to bungee jumping off a cliff.........

The thing about that though is that all the banners have come in sets. 

Family Bonds was followed up by Sibling Bonds, and it only makes logical sense for Blazing Shadows to be followed up with something similar, such as a Binding Shadows FE6 banner. 

(Note that this is me trying to be logical. If IS pulls one over on me and brings out either a Tellius or a Magvel banner instead, I'll be super excited. I'm just trying to keep my expectations in check is all.)

More Elibe means the possibility of Wolt/Lugh/Erk/Nils/Canas/Hugh/Thea being added, therefore I want more Elibe until that comes about.

Like I really want a Binding Shadows Banner with Wolt/Lugh/Hugh/Thea/Miledy/Guinivere

That's probably my dream banner right now.

23 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The thing about that though is that all the banners have come in sets. 

Family Bonds was followed up by Sibling Bonds, and it only makes logical sense for Blazing Shadows to be followed up with something similar, such as a Binding Shadows FE6 banner. 

(Note that this is me trying to be logical. If IS pulls one over on me and brings out either a Tellius or a Magvel banner instead, I'll be super excited. I'm just trying to keep my expectations in check is all.)

excusing the release banners (which basically were just grab bags), the voting banners and the GHB banners (both of which just come & go unrelated to other banners) we've only had Family Bonds, Sibling Bonds, Blazing Shadows & Spring Festival. & i'm not excusing the SF because it had new characters (even if they are variants), a paralogue, and a full two weeks of activation like FB, SB & BS

We don't really have a pattern to speak of at this point