Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

That's exactly what it is!

The one we've all been waiting for!

You sure? Because maintenance can easily mean just looking for bugs and fixing errors and such.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm really curious to see how much feathers the Hero Merit system will yield. Because I need all the feathers I can get to upgrade the star ranking of my skill fodder units.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I'm really curious to see how much feathers the Hero Merit system will yield. Because I need all the feathers I can get to upgrade the star ranking of my skill fodder units.

I wouldn't mind this. I'd love to get plenty of extra feathers to upgrade 3 star units so I can get their 4 star skills. I'd definitely upgrade my Beruka and give Glimmer to Marth.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You sure? Because maintenance can easily mean just looking for bugs and fixing errors and such.

It says, “Update coming soon, … version 1.2.0 is set to launch.”
Fixing bugs and errors usually doesn't lead to incrementing major version number.

This obviously is the promised major April update.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It says, “Update coming soon, … version 1.2.0 is set to launch.”
Fixing bugs and errors usually don't lead to incrementing major version number.

This obviously is the promised major April update.

I forgot about that part. I'd say you're right then! Yay! :D

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Looks like the update will happen from 6pm to 11pm for people living in EST

Just a small correction, but Triangle Adept and gem weapons do affect the enemies damage so a neutral 4* Selena would take 4 damage from a neutral Hector and fail to 1RKO him, leaving him at 2 HP (though she takes 0 damage and 1RKO him when 5*).

Oh, so it does change enemy damage. Also, the Selena damage was weird. When I first did the calculation, I got the Hector would live with 2 HP, but when I did it again, she somehow jumped up to 33 damage. Probably typed in a wrong number or something.

Well, thanks for the confirmation on gem and TA affecting enemy damage.

To clarify, I doubt the update won't happen immediately after maintenance (perhaps you know this already). That maintenance is most likely linked to the update on 4/14 (Friday EST). So we can probably not expect anything until then.

24 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Oh, so it does change enemy damage. Also, the Selena damage was weird. When I first did the calculation, I got the Hector would live with 2 HP, but when I did it again, she somehow jumped up to 33 damage. Probably typed in a wrong number or something.

Well, thanks for the confirmation on gem and TA affecting enemy damage.

Jumping up to 33 damage is really weird. Neither giving her TA3 (she only has TA2 @ 4*), nor an attack boon would cover for that. [TA 3 & Atk boon gives 34 damage, too high to be what you're seeing, TA2 & boon is 31, too low. TA 3 only is 27 damage, way too low.]

Oh nevermind, I see. You gave her Armor-slayer+. Don't do that, she only has armor slayer @ 4*.

19 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Jumping up to 33 damage is really weird. Neither giving her TA3 (she only has TA2 @ 4*), nor an attack boon would cover for that. [TA 3 & Atk boon gives 34 damage, too high to be what you're seeing, TA2 & boon is 31, too low. TA 3 only is 27 damage, way too low.]

Oh nevermind, I see. You gave her Armor-slayer+. Don't do that, she only has armor slayer @ 4*.

Oh, whoops. It was late at night. I was tired.

Still weird since I was pretty sure on the second time, I did put in 31 total attack (23 neutral attack + 8 MT Armorslayer). Armorslayer+ would boost it up to 35 and I'm sure I did not input 35. Oh, well.

It looks like maintenance is 5-10PM for me.  Sadly, that's peak hours for me, so I guess I won't be playing much tomorrow.

Just now, Rezzy said:

It looks like maintenance is 5-10PM for me.  Sadly, that's peak hours for me, so I guess I won't be playing much tomorrow.

The day after tomorrow, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No, tomorrow. The announcement says the 11th. Today is the 10th.

Time zones sure are weird on this planet (on any planet, actually).
It's 11 PM April 10th where I am and the maintenance is scheduled for 5-10 AM April 12th.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

It's 11 PM April 10th where I am and the maintenance is scheduled for 5-10 AM April 12th.

We...have the same timezone. Hi 5?

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, you must be in Japan or something. I didn't think about some timezones actually having it on the 12th. But Rezzy is in the US and I think one hour behind me, so it'll be the 11th for her.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The day after tomorrow, isn't it?

Tomorrow for me, you said you're in Siberia, right?  You're like 12 hours ahead of me, time traveler.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, you must be in Japan or something.

Two hours before, actually. (or after? it's 3 AM here when it's 5 AM in Japan)

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Tomorrow for me, you said you're in Siberia, right?  You're like 12 hours ahead of me, time traveler.

Yep, here I am. Time is hard.

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Same here, 5 PM to 10 PM. I guess I'm finally going to be grinding through high-rank village in Monster Hunter XX tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Same here, 5 PM to 10 PM. I guess I'm finally going to be grinding through high-rank village in Monster Hunter XX tomorrow.

Oh hey we're in the same timezone :D

I suppose I'll just be extra productive during that timeframe lmao