Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, BestFriendJ0 said:

Gunter does, but you need him 5* to get the 3 version, Catria has it at 4*, and young tiki has it at 5*

I had a Gunter but already sacrificed him to Freddy for Harsh Command. I guess I'll hope to pull a 4 star Catria someday, because young Tiki is far too rare and I wouldn't get rid of a 5 star version of her anyway.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11f3d14c3f.jpg

I got this in the arena and while it's not a perfect mirror match-up, it was closest I got to one.

And apparently my defense team is too weak for tier 10 since I haven't managed to get a single defense score while I had 8 defense high score by the time the last season ended.

@LuxSpes How many Blues do you have? Because you can get Arena Defense wins easily by just putting 3 Blue units and a Green/Grey unit as your Defense team (well, it works for me: My team of M!Robin/Catria/Ninian/Jaffar has worked pretty well this season, though I used the same team with Julia until recently and that worked even better for some reason). You could probably make that work with mostly Greens too, and maybe mostly Reds. Not sure if mostly Greys could pull this off tho.

It seems I'm doomed to not get Minerva or Hinoka. At least I managed to pull 5* versions of Beruka, Subaki, Cherche and Cordelia from the focus as well as an unexpected bonus in the form of a  third Sanaki.

1 hour ago, ILikeKirbys said:

@LuxSpes How many Blues do you have? Because you can get Arena Defense wins easily by just putting 3 Blue units and a Green/Grey unit as your Defense team (well, it works for me: My team of M!Robin/Catria/Ninian/Jaffar has worked pretty well this season, though I used the same team with Julia until recently and that worked even better for some reason). You could probably make that work with mostly Greens too, and maybe mostly Reds. Not sure if mostly Greys could pull this off tho.

I actually have nine 5* blue units. I guess I could try Nowi, Linde, Azura + either Camilla or Takumi.

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

It seems I'm doomed to not get Minerva or Hinoka. At least I managed to pull 5* versions of Beruka, Subaki, Cherche and Cordelia from the focus as well as an unexpected bonus in the form of a third Sanaki.

I actually have nine 5* blue units. I guess I could try Nowi, Linde, Azura + either Camilla or Takumi.

Hey, that's still pretty good! I mean, it's not the 5-Star-exclusives, but getting 5-Star Subaki, Beruka and Cherche is really good, since they're not normally available at 5 Stars.
And a 3rd Sanaki? I couldn't even pull 1 when I was trying for her, so that's quite lucky of you.

Regarding your Defense team, that looks pretty good, you'll probably get plenty of wins with that. Is that Camilla regular Camilla or Bunny Camilla tho?

17 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Amped up brave bow sounds busted, but I don't even care.

I'll have both Lyns from both of their focuses. I'm saving all my units to make sure she gets the most broken skills. Might even pull Bunny Lucina and give that Lyn swift sparrow because it sounds like it'll suit the build. Maybe even have a spare Zephiel if he gets life and death at 4 stars too.

Then there's flipping Ike. I have a feeling he's going to be a Hector that can move 2 spaces.

High defense

Low speed

Low resistance 

High HP

Real high attack

Why does everyone think Ike's going to be slow?  If we get PoR Ike, he was one of the fastest units in his game and maxes Speed more often than not.

Yeah, PoR Ike will undoubtedly be fast and strong with lower defenses (lower res than def though). It's only RD Ike that can reasonably be slow. I feel he's going to be a 2-movement Hector with slightly better speed (because even RD Ike was never as slow as an armor). :P Here's my stat estimate on them at 5 star lv. 40:

PoR Ike

HP: 38

Attack: 36 (48 if we add 12 might for Ragnell)

Speed: 35

Defense: 28

Res: 20

RD Ike

HP: 45

Attack: 40 (52 if we add 12 might for Ragnell, 54 if he gets a 14 might Urvan instead. I can see Urvan being stronger because it's a big axe)

Speed: 27

Defense: 38

Res: 15

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, PoR Ike will undoubtedly be fast and strong with lower defenses (lower res than def though). It's only RD Ike that can reasonably be slow. I feel he's going to be a 2-movement Hector with slightly better speed (because even RD Ike was never as slow as an armor). :P Here's my stat estimate on them:

PoR Ike

RD Ike

Attack: 40 (52 if we add 12 might for Ragnell, 54 if he gets a 14 might Urvan instead. I can see Urvan being stronger because it's a big axe)

Considering most character specific weapons have about 15 or 16 might, Ragnell is probably gonna be more than 12.

Otherwise I like what you put here!

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, PoR Ike will undoubtedly be fast and strong with lower defenses (lower res than def though). It's only RD Ike that can reasonably be slow. I feel he's going to be a 2-movement Hector with slightly better speed (because even RD Ike was never as slow as an armor). :P Here's my stat estimate on them:

PoR Ike

RD Ike

PoR Ike seems reasonable enough, but RD Ike having a BST total of 165 without his weapon is a bit ridiculous for an infantry unit. Maybe something like 42 HP and 34 Def instead would balance it out (other stats are fine as is).

Also, going off of all of the other legendary weapons (like Falchion and Siegmund and Armads), I'm willing to bet Ragnell and Urvan will both be 16 mt. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

PoR Ike seems reasonable enough, but RD Ike having a BST total of 165 without his weapon is a bit ridiculous for an infantry unit. Maybe something like 42 HP and 34 Def instead would balance it out.

Also, going off of all of the other legendary weapons (like Falchion and Siegmund and Armads), I'm willing to bet Ragnell and Urvan will both be 16 mt. 

Yeah, I suppose. I was thinking more about how RD Ike could still be as great as his PoR self will probably be despite being slower and without being too OP.

And as for yours and @Arcanite's points about might, I forgot about that, you're probably right. lol 16 might for both as my guess too then! :P

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Actually I didn't realize how ridiculous 40 attack without a weapon was until I compared it with other characters. RD Ike is strong, but literally the strongest character in all of Heroes? More than Cherche and Hector? Maaaaybe not. 37 or 38 would be more reasonable, with the points I took from attack going back into HP.

Anyways, I'm getting way too into this considering it's 100% theoretical atm.

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

@Anacybele Actually I didn't realize how ridiculous 40 attack without a weapon was until I compared it with other characters. RD Ike is strong, but literally the strongest character in all of Heroes? More than Cherche and Hector? Maaaaybe not. 37 or 38 would be more reasonable, with the points I took from attack going back into HP.

Old Hubba said Ike was the mightiest hero of them all though. :P But in all seriousness, you're probably right. And yeah, just theories for now. lol

5 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I know Cherche had decent strength, but a flying maid being the gold standard for Strong Characters seems a bit odd.

I could see RD Ike genuinely contending for the highest Atk stat in the game.  His mediocre Speed and theoretically dismal Res would help balance it out.  He'd basically be a better version of what Ogma is now.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I know Cherche had decent strength, but a flying maid being the gold standard for Strong Characters seems a bit odd.

I could see RD Ike genuinely contending for the highest Atk stat in the game.  His mediocre Speed and theoretically dismal Res would help balance it out.  He'd basically be a better version of what Ogma is now.

Underestimate flying maids at your own peril.

In any case, I agree, but having even more atk at neutral than a +Atk Hector seems a bit much, don't you think?

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Underestimate flying maids at your own peril.

In any case, I agree, but having even more atk at neutral than a +Atk Hector seems a bit much, don't you think?

I think having a point or two of Atk more than Hector wouldn't be game-breaking.  It's Skills more than raw stats that make Hector OP, with his Distant Counter and built-in Quick Riposte.  As long as Ike doesn't have a combination like that, I think it would be fine.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I think having a point or two of Atk more than Hector wouldn't be game-breaking.  It's Skills more than raw stats that make Hector OP, with his Distant Counter and built-in Quick Riposte.  As long as Ike doesn't have a combination like that, I think it would be fine.

Speaking of which, what skills do you think Ike's weapons will come with? 

Ragnell will potentially have built-in Distant Counter, but what about Urvan? In RD all it did was give its user +3 Res, but that seems rather lackluster for a legendary weapon (then again, Roy's Binding Blade only gives +2 Def/Res on enemy phase, so lackluster legendary weapons wouldn't be anything new...)

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Speaking of which, what skills do you think Ike's weapons will come with? 

Ragnell will potentially have built-in Distant Counter, but what about Urvan? In RD all it did was give its user +3 Res, but that seems rather lackluster for a legendary weapon (then again, Roy's Binding Blade only gives +2 Def/Res on enemy phase, so lackluster legendary weapons wouldn't be anything new...)

I mean, Armads never gave a guarenteed double on enemy phase in FE6/7, so they're clearly not against doing whatever they want.

I hope it doesn't do anything besides armored blow, since Armads didn't get Armored Blow I guess it works out.

36 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Hey, that's still pretty good! I mean, it's not the 5-Star-exclusives, but getting 5-Star Subaki, Beruka and Cherche is really good, since they're not normally available at 5 Stars.
And a 3rd Sanaki? I couldn't even pull 1 when I was trying for her, so that's quite lucky of you.

Regarding your Defense team, that looks pretty good, you'll probably get plenty of wins with that. Is that Camilla regular Camilla or Bunny Camilla tho?

Yeah, funnily enough, all of my duplicate 5* except for one Ephraim were Reds (4 Lucina, 2 Lyn and 3 Sanaki).

And I was talking of a regular Camilla. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, PoR Ike will undoubtedly be fast and strong with lower defenses (lower res than def though). It's only RD Ike that can reasonably be slow. I feel he's going to be a 2-movement Hector with slightly better speed (because even RD Ike was never as slow as an armor). :P Here's my stat estimate on them at 5 star lv. 40:

PoR Ike

RD Ike

Hmm... I personally think Ike will have a 158 total stats... so... let see

PoR Ike:

HP: 41

STR: 35 (51 with Ragnell)

SPD: 32

DEF: 28

RES: 22

RD Ike:

HP: 50

ATK: 38 (54 with Ragnell)

SPD: 25

DEF 32

RES: 13

Note: Every non-Dagger or Brave Signature Weapons have 16 MT (Melee) or 14 MT (Ranged)

Edited by Troykv

That defense is a bit too low for RD Ike, imo, and the speed could be a bit higher, but otherwise, that seems realistic enough.

Edited by Anacybele

48 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, funnily enough, all of my duplicate 5* except for one Ephraim were Reds (4 Lucina, 2 Lyn and 3 Sanaki).

And I was talking of a regular Camilla. 

Wow, 3 Sanakis? And 4 Lucinas? That's some pretty good luck right there.

And with regular Camilla on your Defense team... That actually makes choosing her vs. Takumi rather difficult (if you were referring to Bunny Camilla, then I would say go Takumi so you have two magic and two physical attackers instead of going 3 and 1), as having Azura would make both of them rather annoying to deal with (then again, Dancers make everything annoying if not accounted for, but those two can charge Vengeance (Takumi, though only against slower foes) or charge and use Draconic Aura (Camilla) in a single turn while killing someone with Azura's help). I would lean a bit toward Takumi, but that's only because he's a bit more annoying for my current team (4-Star Stahl/5-Star Bunny Xander/5-Star Reinhardt/4-Star Frederick) to deal with in the Arena relative to Camilla (Stahl makes Camilla a non-issue, and Reinhardt and maybe Frederick can handle her too, really only Bunny Xander has anything to worry about from her... on the other hand, Takumi basically requires Reinhardt or two other teammates, one of whom will end up at low HP... though I suspect that when regular Xander's Grand Hero Battle comes out and I get him, and his Seigfried with built-in Distant Counter, Takumi will be less of an issue), so really either of them could end up better depending on which maps your team ends up defending on.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Finally got another 5*! Unfortunately it's a -Attack + Def Tharja

Naga save me :KnollRoll:

Mine is -Speed ha ha ha

Ha ha

Yeah...............

Congratulations!