Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@immatx Concerning leaks, the new banner's been datamined:

Hide contents

It's a Shadows of Valentia with Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair.

Classes are unconfirmed, but Alm is likely infantry sword, Lukas is likely infantry lance, Faye is an archer, and Clair is a pegasus knight (probably lance but could be sword for all I know)

I hope Faye's an decent archer---I don't want to inherit a bunch of stuff onto my Klein since he's +Atk/-Spd, which... is better than Neutral Klein, who is damn good, but...

-Spd hurts his L&D offenses too much for inheritance to be worth it.

Edit: Also, Hp + 3 is so overpowered out of the S-skills. You get 3 more arena score versus 1 more, and 3 HP is like getting 3 Def and 3 Res for 1 combat. (Or 1.5/1.5 for 2 hits.)

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Idk why I even bother with spoiler filters if everyone's just gonna announce the names anyways smh

Anyways, I think Faye's cute so I'm lowkey probably gonna inherit stuff onto her to make her a good archer anyways (unless her stats are straight garbage, but I'll remain optimistic until given a reason not to be). 

5 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet.  Tomorrow they'll be adding quests to obtain Spd+1, Atk+1, and Hp+3 Seals.  We're also getting the 2 free daily orbs again for 17 days.

finally, my long famine is over....

these past 24 hours nearly killed me!

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

@immatx Concerning leaks, the new banner's been datamined:

Hide contents

It's a Shadows of Valentia banner with Alm, Lukas, Faye, and Clair.

Classes are unconfirmed, but Alm is likely infantry sword, Lukas is likely infantry lance, Faye is an archer, and Clair is a pegasus knight (probably lance but could be sword for all I know)

It would be weird for her to use swords since Pegs are lance-locked forever in Gaiden/SoV.

Although Sheena could never use Axes and Faye shouldn't be able to use bows, so who knows.

Hopefully Alm is going to be a decent sword. And may gacha let me pull him. Clair would be a nice addition too. i actually quite like the art for all the characters (well the cropped parts we can see)

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Hide contents

It would be weird for her to use swords since Pegs are lance-locked forever in Gaiden/SoV.

Although Sheena could never use Axes and Faye shouldn't be able to use bows, so who knows.

I've given up on trying to guess weapon types tbh (for the characters you stated plus others) unless they're super obvious (watch Alm somehow NOT be a sword unit lmfao)

8 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet.  Tomorrow they'll be adding quests to obtain Spd+1, Atk+1, and Hp+3 Seals.  We're also getting the 2 free daily orbs again for 17 days.

Yay, the Orbs return.  Although I wish they'd just decide to make them permanent at this point.  It seems a bit silly to extend it, discontinue it, bring it back, then discontinue it for a couple days, just to bring it back for a couple weeks.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Yay, the Orbs return.  Although I wish they'd just decide to make them permanent at this point.  It seems a bit silly to extend it, discontinue it, bring it back, then discontinue it for a couple days, just to bring it back for a couple weeks.

It's pretty good strategy. It makes the casual player check back often just in case the daily orbs started up again.

It's the same as gambling, getting 2 dollars for every dollar you put in every single time is actually less addicting than getting 2 dollars only half the time.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've given up on trying to guess weapon types tbh (for the characters you stated plus others) unless they're super obvious (watch Alm somehow NOT be a sword unit lmfao)

Great, watch Alm be an archer now that you said that.

Heck, it's more accurate than Faye being one since Alm does get bows on promotion.

Yeah they need to make up their minds with the daily orbs. Its driving me nuts.

But hell yeah. Daily 2s!

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Reveal hidden contents

Heck, it's more accurate than Faye being one since Alm does get bows on promotion.

bow alm would actually be pretty sweet though???? like once you get bows on him in gaiden there's basically no reason to ever give him a sword again aside from falchion on the last map

Awww, I was hoping that the update added new Daily Special Maps (the ones that give you the characters like Donnel), now I wonder if that is going to happen one day, or if Donnel, Stalh, Felicia, etc... will stay forever.

My dream is to have a Dread Figther Alm, but looks impossible right? Welp, can't wait to see the art of the new characters that I will be unnable to get from the summons! (I'm still very unlucky with my pulls haha)

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

From what I can tell with my limited knowledge of gatcha games the sporadic taking away of free orbs seems pretty standard. The other one I play regularly Puzzles and Dragons pretty much always has a way to get their orb equivalent, but there was like a four day gap recently where that wasn't the case. Its really annoying but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just how it will go at least for the foreseeable future.

3 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Hide contents

Aw yiss! I'm all ready and excited for axe knight Celica, general Boey, and priest Saber :P

Awesome, daily orbs x2! ^^

And you know, I'm actually thinking of getting Atk+1 for Freddy since I'm already going to give his def a big boost with Armored Blow and all. It wouldn't hurt to increase his attack too!

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

Awww, I was hoping that the update added new Daily Special Maps (the ones that give you the characters like Donnel), now I wonder if that is going to happen one day, or if Donnel, Stalh, Felicia, etc... will stay forever.

I think this is something that will definitely happen at one point. I think once they've added all the main lords through Focus Banners, they'll add a bunch of minor Jugdral/Magvel/Tellius characters through the daily rotation.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Hide contents

I mean, your option for that character that is accurate to the games is Cleric

Would you really want that more than Archer? lol

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Will the daily 2s be coming tomorrow as in the rollover in a couple hours or the one after that? Curse timezones making this difficult.

I'm surprised that the Update didn't coincide with the regular "start of day" time for Heroes.  If they do indeed add something with the rollover tonight, it's weird that it didn't come with the rest of everything.

5 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

It's pretty good strategy. It makes the casual player check back often just in case the daily orbs started up again.

It's the same as gambling, getting 2 dollars for every dollar you put in every single time is actually less addicting than getting 2 dollars only half the time.

If the Daily Orbs were more rare, maybe, but since 90% of the time, we've had the 2 Orb a day bonus, it's come to be expected, so rather than a nice bonus that pops up occasionally, it's an annoyance when it's absent.  Not saying it's right, that's just how the human psyche works.

2 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I've been wondering about this lately.  I would think sooner or later they'd be rotating out the daily units for a new set.  There are certainly enough "bad" units they shouldn't feel stingy about giving away...

24 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Good move. If you don't do that you'll lose a ton of playerbase, Nintendo~~

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I've been wondering about this lately.  I would think sooner or later they'd be rotating out the daily units for a new set.  There are certainly enough "bad" units they shouldn't feel stingy about giving away...

I bet it will happen eventually, just for variety's sake. Maybe when "season 2" or w/e rolls around and we get a new set of main story chapters?

3 minutes ago, JSND said:

She can also be a pegasus knight, mage, or cavalier.

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Aw yiss! I'm all ready and excited for axe knight Celica, general Boey, and priest Saber :P

I think General Boey is technically possible due to the villager's fork thingy. :p

Just now, JSND said:

Would you really want that more than Archer? lol

Light mages and master knights go cleric while clerics go archer. Whats up with you, Heroes?
and you complained so much about rebecca's lack of a bow string they gave us laser string faye

Not that I'm complaining, though. Double healers alongside Jaffar in the last banner was healer enough for me.