Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, JSND said:

Theres a sort of data on Alm's skillset and he's basically Seliph

Lukas is Abel with Cain skillset lol

So we'll basically have 5 Seliph now?  Since Chrom is already Selpih with Falchion, Alfonse is Seliph with Defiant Attack, Stahl is Seliph on a horse, Seliph himself, and now Alm?

2 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Hopefully Alm is actually more speedy than Seliph and Chrom.

So, Roy?

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Elieson said:

That's a whole new skill...boy i wish we had access to the verbage. If it's not Wary Fighter, it's Cancel Bow, which is like you said, Interesting, but it's arguably a PP tool only. Helpful for chip but I can't see it making a long lasting impact with its negative utility

That doesn't seem so bad to me actually. It's essentially a Spy's Yumi in that it puts a hard stop to Vantage + 1-2 Range counters, which might be incredibly useful down the line. I hope it's not Prf though, because I could definitely make use of that.

Edited by MrSmokestack

1 minute ago, GrimmLow said:

Like Seliph as in stats? Or in skills. If skills what does he get?

Just skills. Vengeance, Defiant Def, and Quick Riposte apparently.

Quick Riposte makes him better than Vanilla Seliph already. Now we need to see the stats.

Somehow I finally found a 7 win streak that broke my previous highest score. Maybe some of my earlier losses were just bad luck.

I would've gone even higher if it wasn't for a fucking Nino combined with an Azura though. That's hell because Nino is OP.

1 minute ago, GaleforceAbuse said:

Hmm, we'd have to see its stats, but I can't see this being more useful than a Brave Bow+. The 2/4 hits you get on that can prevent enemies from countering (the only advantage here is that you can presumably negate Vantage), and you can at least counter on EP with the Brave Bow (though you really don't want to get attacked.)

it'd have to hit like a truck to be worth it though, since half of the units with Vantage are Hector because of Armads, I dunno, if it has less than 10 Mt, i'll give it a niche Anti-Vantage and safe chip bronze star of "mehprooval"

Just now, pianime94 said:

Quick Riposte makes him better than Vanilla Seliph already. Now we need to see the stats.

Woah...that skill set ain't bad in my eyes.

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

Vengeance? That's interesting, since the World of Shadows video showed him using Draconic Gaze, I think.

Firesweep Bow looks interesting, but I'm probably going to still prefer Brave Bow builds (though Firesweep is certainly better against Vantage)

Spoiler

But honestly a proper Brave Bow build has the same effect as Firesweep, really.

Spoiler

After all...

Spoiler

3FuclSi.jpg

26 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I'm definitely looking forward to pulling on World of Shadows, since I need to pull blue for best peg Claire to fill some niches in my roster, as well as picking up units like Florina and Shanna that I'm still missing for Skill Inheritance. I'm not too familair with Gaiden, but I'm nonetheless excited about getting Echoes in May. Here's hoping Alm is packing some Spd or a high Atk rating, since with Falchion he's going to compete directly with Lucina for a teamslot. I'd pull for Faye too, but the Colorless pool is too awful to risk burning orbs on.

For all I care IS planned padding colorless with horrid healers so we couldn't pull Takumi or Kagero. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I would've gone even higher if it wasn't for a fucking Nino combined with an Azura though. That's hell because Nino is OP.

Nino is the glassiest of cannons, just like Linde. They pack a ridiculous punch but fold easily against a tiniest pressure.
Then again, enemy dancers are kind of pain in the ass. It's so delightful letting Michalis chop Azuras and Ninians.

1 minute ago, GrimmLow said:

Woah...that skill set ain't bad in my eyes.

Yeah i meant to say in term of skills

Since currently Seliph generic build is essentially what Alm have, but with more defense in place of Falchion. If they are any simmilar, i think Seliph is the "better" one?

5 minutes ago, GinRei said:

So, Roy?

I don't see why not. Heh. If people compains about Binding Blade doesn't have Eff-Dragon property, we can tell them to get an Alm.

Edited by pianime94

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nino is the glassiest of cannons, just like Linde. They pack a ridiculous punch but fold easily against a tiniest pressure.
Then again, enemy dancers are kind of pain in the ass. It's so delightful letting Michalis chop Azuras and Ninians.

Yeah, I normally had Frederick take out Azura because he always one-rounds her, but this time I had female Robin as my green.

I stuck with my all 4 star team too and how ironic is it that they got me the highest arena score I ever had.

In fact, I just realized that I reached the goal I had in mind of a minimum score of 3,500! I hit 3,502. I don't know how I did it, exactly, but I did. But I can say female Robin did save my ass a couple times, because I ran into Ursula and Olwen. Female Robin chews them up and spits them out big time. The Reposition I gave her also saved male Robin from being KO'd by the aforementioned Nino.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't know about you guys, but I'm always down for more Quick Riposte in my units.

Maybe it's because I don't have it on any of them.

This probably sounds like a horrible thing to say, but if Alm becomes available as a 4* post-banner I would have no qualms feeding him to my guys if he has the full chain at that point.

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

EDIT: ...And Sanaki was never a Peg knight to begin with. You are being really confusing, immatx.

In the quest you are supposed to use Subaki the peg knight, but when I read it I thought it was Sanaki the red mage. Sorry for the confusion.

Just now, immatx said:

In the quest you are supposed to use Subaki the peg knight, but when I read it I thought it was Sanaki the red mage. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, okay, no problem then. :P

Well, now I'll go get that free 3 star Sophia and work her up for the Attack +1 seal. I gotta give that to Freddy!

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm always down for more Quick Riposte in my units.

Maybe it's because I don't have it on any of them.

This probably sounds like a horrible thing to say, but if Alm becomes available as a 4* post-banner I would have no qualms feeding him to my guys if he has the full chain at that point.

Actually, we don't have any QR 3 fodder at 4* atm, right?

The potential is high.

Nino and Linde are actually fairly difficult to one-shot without colour advantage, a Brave Weapon, or some buffs. Standard Nino hits 33 HP/22 DEF/29 RES with Fury, and Linde hits like 35 HP/17 DEF/30 RES with Fury. They're fast enough that you're not going to double them normally either. Pre-patch, meeting +Ninos was super annoying since they could one-shot my unmerged Nino, but I couldn't do the same to them.

Man it is going to take ages to get Celica & Subaki up to the caliber to tackle level 35 enemies. Thankfully it's only 5 each. Guess I'll get them to the 35 range and then put buffers to good use.

3 minutes ago, GaleforceAbuse said:

Nino and Linde are actually fairly difficult to one-shot without colour advantage, a Brave Weapon, or some buffs. Standard Nino hits 33 HP/22 DEF/29 RES with Fury, and Linde hits like 35 HP/17 DEF/30 RES with Fury. They're fast enough that you're not going to double them normally either. Pre-patch, meeting +Ninos was super annoying since they could one-shot my unmerged Nino, but I couldn't do the same to them.

Well, I have Lilina against Nino, and she usually isn't buffed enough to one-shot with WTD. Linde is a bit trickier, and takes a combined effort of both Michalis and one of my blues, Sharena or Catria. Tharja is a thorn in my side too. Speedy mages, bane of my existence.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

Man it is going to take ages to get Celica & Subaki up to the caliber to tackle level 35 enemies. Thankfully it's only 5 each. Guess I'll get them to the 35 range and then put buffers to good use.

Especially because Celica isn't even in the game yet.

I was lucky to have leveled a Cecilia and a Subaki before for arena and Mike's grand hero battle. These quests were piece of cake for me.

Edited by Vaximillian

14 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

That doesn't seem so bad to me actually. It's essentially a Spy's Yumi in that it puts a hard stop to Vantage + 1-2 Range counters, which might be incredibly useful down the line. I hope it's not Prf though, because I could definitely make use of that.

It has a + version, so it's probably like Wo Dao+ in that respect.

Wait, so what exactly are the skills on the new units again? From my understanding, only Alm has no new skills, but...

Alm- Vengeance, Defiant Def, Quick Riposte

Claire- ?

Faye- Firesweep Bow, ?

Lukas- ?

@DehNutCase, didn't catch that + actually. Seems pretty great to me now.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, I have Lilina against Nino, and she usually isn't buffed enough to one-shot with WTD. Linde is a bit trickier, and takes a combined effort of both Michalis and one of my blues, Sharena or Catria. Tharja is a thorn in my side too. Speedy mages, bane of my existence.

Especially because Celica isn't even in the game yet.

I was lucky to have leveled a Cecilia and a Subaki before for arena and Mike's grand hero battle. These quests were piece of cake for me.

For years I got Celica & Cecilia confused and I guarantee this will only get worse now that one is more recent and along side the other.

I do have a mid-20s subaki, so cellica's just been playing catch up while I do the same with Sophia & Niles. Niles is pretty fun.

1 minute ago, r_n said:

For years I got Celica & Cecilia confused and I guarantee this will only get worse now that one is more recent and along side the other.

I do have a mid-20s subaki, so cellica's just been playing catch up while I do the same with Sophia & Niles. Niles is pretty fun.

*Cecilia

This kind of shit is probably why they changed Celice to Seliph. But now they have Effie (Elfy in JP), Elffin, Fae, and Faye (Efi in JP) and that blows my mind.

Linde is no problem for me, because I can bait her and then smash her with Freddy. Nino though... If I don't get someone like Marth or Palla over to her before she hits someone else, I'm taking a hit to my score. xP

Also, I decided to give HP+3 to male Robin since he's -HP. That'll help him a good bit, I bet.

@Vaximillian Just be glad Aimee and Amy probably won't be in this game due to one being a shop girl and the other a small child. :P They not only have the same names (though with different spellings), they're also both in the same game! (RD)

Edited by Anacybele