Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

From my experience, Catria is a  good melee attacker. Her Armored Blow + Seal Attack makes her great at player phase and softening up units she can't kill. Killer Lance + Luna is always fun.

But yeah you can always just change Seal Attack to something with a more immediate effect.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Arcanite said:

For Catria I'd say Quick Riposte, Fury, pivot, swap, or reposition. Maybe Life and Death. Any hone skill for the C, and Luna is already a great skill to keep. You can keep armored blow if you want too. I know some people find it useful.

What other fliers do you have besides the Whitewings? 

To deal with bows, I'd just use Michalis.

I have Camilla, Spring Camilla, Caeda, Palla (4*), Est (4*), Michalis (4*), and Cordelia (4*). I also have Shanna (3 and 4*) but she's not level 40 yet

Michalis is so slow though :(

7 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Yeah, Windsweep is really weird. I'm not sure I even understand completely how it works, since the wording is a little confusing.

Any reason for Swordbreaker in particular? Is it to counter swordlords, or something else? I know red swords are everywhere in the meta.

Super late reply, but Swordbreaker not only helps Alm offensively against opposing enemy swords, but it also protects him from getting doubled by the swords with about the same or less Spd; with a buff, he can avoid getting doubled by the even faster ones like Lucina. It's very common to run on swords for defense teams, and he wins pretty easily against the few that run Vantage instead.

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I got a 3* Cherche, +Attack -HP. Worth using on a flier team?

+Atk on Cherche is actually pretty disgusting. You could use her if you want to.

Also it seems you only have Caeda and Palla for flier buff skills. So you could make a flier team if you want.

I'd try something like:

Palla Spring Camilla Cordelia and Michalis/Cherche/Catria

Give someone else Caeda's fortify skill since she is kind of weak compared to your other Units.

I know Michalis is slow, but he has Iotes which will help you deal with archers.

How many Subakis do you have?

Edited by Arcanite

Just now, Arcanite said:

+Atk on Cherche is actually pretty disgusting. You could use her if you want to.

Also it seems you only have Caeda and Palla for flier buff skills. So you could make a flier team if you want.

I'd try something like:

Palla Spring Camilla Cordelia and Michalis/Cherche

Give someone else Caeda's fortify skill since she is kind of weak compared to your other Units.

I know Michalis is slow, but he has Iotes which will help you deal with archers.

How many Subakis do you have?

I have like three Subakis or so. I haven't used him much except for the quests.

Aww, I like Caeda too :( I gave her Glacies to help her offense. I do have an extra 4* Caeda I can pass onto someone though

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I have like three Subakis or so. I haven't used him much except for the quests.

Aww, I like Caeda too :( I gave her Glacies to help her offense. I do have an extra 4* Caeda I can pass onto someone though

That's fine then. You'll just either have to

1. Use Palla and Caeda at the same time

2. Pass goad fliers to Someone else

Three Tupacis mean you can give Catria and Michalis quick Riposte. You can give it to Cherche also if you want to.

Want to try Palla, Caeda, Catria/Cordelia Michalis/Spring Camilla/Cherche?

I'd go Palla Caeda Cordelia and Spring Camilla. That is just my opinion. You can choose whoever you want, of course :)

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:

This Palla is going straight to 5*
I don't care, I literally cannot roll her, I've been waiting forever.
NEUTRAL IS FINE.

I would try to advise you, but it seems you're already convinced lol

Congratulations I guess? 

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Congratulations I guess? 

People will five star units because they like them.

People will use sub-optimal Pokemon because they like them. People will use sub-optimal Smashers because they like them (says the one who mains Ice Climbers, sans infinite chain-grab because I don't know how to do it). You'll find this in any competitive environment.

I'm fairly sure me using Lissa is a case of this, despite me not knowing a whole lot about her. Tana will be following when she shows up.

15 minutes ago, Sophie said:

NEUTRAL IS FINE.

Palla has been my MVP in the recent two GHB even though she is -Spd, no less.

Don't lose your way!

Speaking of 5*, I'll 5* my neutral Hana eventually. She's just adorb.

11 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

People will five star units because they like them.

People will use sub-optimal Pokemon because they like them. People will use sub-optimal Smashers because they like them (says the one who mains Ice Climbers, sans infinite chain-grab because I don't know how to do it). You'll find this in any competitive environment.

I'm fairly sure me using Lissa is a case of this, despite me not knowing a whole lot about her. Tana will be following when she shows up.

I kind of knew this already......

You didn't really have to explain to me that people 5 star other heroes just cause they like them XD

6 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

She's just adorb.

Simple reasoning. I like that.

24 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Congratulations I guess? 

I made Serra 5* on the sole basis that I like her, do you think I care about efficiency?
I have rolled enough good stuff regardless I can indulge my favorites with feathers for a little bit at the very least.
Look I've wanted Palla since launch, if I'm not getting one through like 500 orbs I'll gladly take a free one.

10 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

Palla has been my MVP in the recent two GHB even though she is -Spd, no less.

Don't lose your way!

Speaking of 5*, I'll 5* my neutral Hana eventually. She's just adorb.

Of course, been thinking of giving Palla Life and Death, to help her speed and attack a bit.

25 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Go ahead, you won't regret it, and I'm speaking from experience: I promoted my 4* lvl 40 Palla to 5* one minute after pulling a 5* Clair. Oh, the joy of raising yet another flying squadron to level 40 !

6 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I made Serra 5* on the sole basis that I like her, do you think I care about efficiency?

Arcanite: Welcome to the Not-so-Serene Forest, how tough are ya?

Sophie: I five starred a unit just because I liked them.

Arcanite: Yeah? And? So?

Sophie: It was a Serra.....

Arcanite: *nervously sweats* Right this way ma'am!

Seriously though, that deserves some respect!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Arcanite: Welcome to the Not-so-Serene Forest, how tough are ya?

Sophie: I five starred a unit just because I liked them.

Arcanite: Yeah? And? So?

Sophie: It was a Serra.....

Arcanite: *nervously sweats* Right this way ma'am!

Seriously though, that deserves some respect!

Well, the only four-star I turned into a five star so far was a Cecilia. To give my Robin (F) four more points of attack in the form of Gronnraven+.

At least with increasing the rarity of a healer, you're increasing all of your stats.

More quests with free units and an incentive to train them, that's neat. Although like the last one, it's another 4k feathers to upgrade two units I'd already trained to ~lv20 3* because it seems silly to train them up to high levels without upgrading them.

I'm going to have a lot of high-level fliers. I already have six at lv40 (s!Camilla, Caeda, Catria, Florina, Narcian, and Michalis) and between Palla, Est, and Subaki, that'll be three others in the 30s.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm going to have a lot of high-level fliers.

I don't have Narcian (latecomer), and Hinoka and Caeda refused to grace my frantic summoning attempts with their appearance. Outside of those three, I think I have every flying unit released so far. Sometimes, I have to remind myself that FEH is not a flight simulator.

Coolio, more free units and orb quests! Est is either going home or becoming skill fodder after I'm done with her though. Because she's a little bitch for her treatment of such a good guy like Abel. From the way it sounds, she was very immature and bratty towards him as well as rather cruel.

I'll keep Catria though. I like Pegasus knights a lot, so why not. ^^

Spoiler

8izsfvd.png

That's done, now I can actually get ready for classes today.
Next 5 star I make will be either Catria/Est/Camilla, because Palla/Minerva/Caeda and one of those should make a pretty swanky flier team.

Edited by Sophie

43 minutes ago, Othin said:

More quests with free units and an incentive to train them, that's neat. Although like the last one, it's another 4k feathers to upgrade two units I'd already trained to ~lv20 3* because it seems silly to train them up to high levels without upgrading them.

I'm going to have a lot of high-level fliers. I already have six at lv40 (s!Camilla, Caeda, Catria, Florina, Narcian, and Michalis) and between Palla, Est, and Subaki, that'll be three others in the 30s.

This is my dilemma -- I don't have the feathers to promote even one of them.  Thankfully Palla can still put in work as a 3* thanks to Ruby Sword, but Est may have to wait a while...

It's frustrating to think that I have all the ingredients of a competent flying team except Hinoka, the one unit (or skill, rather) that could make it arena worthy.

13 hours ago, Falcom said:

@Arcanite is going to freak out upon seeing so many people say Grand Hero Battles as 'GHB'.

I never really understood what makes it so weird to say 'GHB'.

I mean that is true but I never understood why they just don't use Japanese language instead. Does it look more appealing/eye-catching? Easier to read/understand? Anything?

"タッチ"
"TOUCH"
(Yes. I'm a scrub for using Google Translator) To be honest, they both look just as eye-catching. So I don't see a reason why not to use "タッチ" over "TOUCH".

EDIT: I didn't read it until now. Apparently it's a quirk?

It's exotic.

I mean, you don't see "Nier: Automata" or "Xenoblade" without English titles (then the katakana under it)

Same with FE Heroes title screen.

13 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Wow, Catria's pose in her art is awful. She's practically showing us her butt cheeks for no reason at all.

It's a flier standard :X

I'm more chuckly at the Duelist gags:

Spoiler

63451fd91a.png

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...Wow, Catria's pose in her art is awful. She's practically showing us her butt cheeks for no reason at all.

S̶h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶M̶a̶r̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶!̶

I really don't know what to say to that. Maybe she thought Lyn looked great with her little ensemble and decided "y'know what? Let's try something new for a change!" It's too bad she didn't go to Oboro heh

Catria isn't too good a character anyway so just use her for Luna fodder at 4 stars!