Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Klein really enjoys mobility. Would you happen to have a reposition unit or a dancer? Either would make him a lot better.

Oh, he's shining fine enough when he's not up against two armours and Kagero in a confined space (though I haven't thoroughly tested that last one). I'll keep my options open for Olivia, then.

(Also, Robin (F) has Reposition from Selena, but I haven't learned it nor is giving Robin more SP a priority at the moment- Gronnraven+ and the two Triangle Adepts were enough).

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Thinking about it, Alfonse might be one of the better Brash Assault users:

When he's in BA threshold, he gets +5 Atk from his sword. He also has Death Blow to maximize player phase damage. And his bulk is enough to often survive 1 single hit even at low hp. (The reason he's squishy is that everyone and their grandmothers double him, but you can't double if you're dead.)

Lastly, he can use Sol or Noontime to heal during the initial hit to trigger BA while being higher in HP. (Noontime has the far better CD for this, since it's fully charged with hitting once and getting doubled back, but he starts with Sol.)

Edit: Pity the fact that Chrom exists means that Alfonse will only be viable during bonus unit time. (Assuming he's in 1/3 of the seasons, however, that's actually not bad at all.)

Edited by DehNutCase

That feel when you sacrifice Roy to Ninian so she can get Triangle Adept 3.

I'm sorry kid but your mom is -Atk and I would appreciate it if she could kill blues better.

Edited by Midori Mage

2 hours ago, Midori Mage said:

That feel when you sacrifice Roy to Ninian so she can get Triangle Adept 3.

I'm sorry kid but your mom is -Atk and I would appreciate it if she could kill blues better.

Why did you invest on -ATK then?

Would there be a chance for another banner between the Alm banner and the Celica one?

(Read the date wrong)

Also what are people's thoughts of summoning? Are you always doing the 5 orb for the extra unit or just doing hunt summons?

Edited by mcsilas

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Would there be a chance for another banner between the Alm banner and the Celica one?

Also what are people's thoughts of summoning? Are you always doing the 5 orb for the extra unit or just doing hunt summons?

I always hunt summon now. Every time I've tried doing full summons, the game "rewards" me with a 5* healer. On the other hand, hunt summoning has consistently given me the focus character I want most from the banner.

18 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I always hunt summon now. Every time I've tried doing full summons, the game "rewards" me with a 5* healer. On the other hand, hunt summoning has consistently given me the focus character I want most from the banner.

Yeah, although there's always the voice in my head saying 'what if the other 4 had 5 stars as well?'. One of my first 5 stars was a full upll with 2 5 stars (Lyn and Merric) so it always nags me when I skip.

Although I do get better luck with hunt summons (maybe not seeing a screen of 5 3 stars makes me feel better so I feel I have 'better' luck)

I want to hunt summon for blues in the Zephiel banner but i have so many meh 3 star blues and I just noticed the lack of good reds in my main account. But then again, the tempation for getting a good blue 5 star is also great.

When do they usually announce the next main banner? the day before?

Edited by mcsilas

6 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Huh.

Looks like I'll be able to grab all the GHBs I missed, then, since it seems like they'll be back in packs of two. (Weird that they're re-releasing Navarre, though, given how recent he was.)

You know, I wonder if I ever actually beat Robin (F) on Hard.

12 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

Huh.

Looks like I'll be able to grab all the GHBs I missed, then, since it seems like they'll be back in packs of two. (Weird that they're re-releasing Navarre, though, given how recent he was.)

Navarre seems like an odd choice.  I'm really happy about Robin, though, because she's still the only source of B Tomebreaker.

28 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

I wonder whether we can get more copies of those heroes. Michalis early access map and my hunch both say no.

Also, original twitter post for people who can understand Japanese (@Ice Dragon, @shadowofchaos, @SatsumaFSoysoy, @Fei Mao, IIRC).

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Literally nothing lost by just saying "Robin and Navarre coming back on Monday".

That's a really long Japanese message, then. If you can say it in less characters in English, you're doing a lot of padding.

Spoiler

Says the person who needs to pad their literature more.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Literally nothing lost by just saying "Robin and Navarre coming back on Monday".

It does say about a challenge for those who've already completed the map. Any clues?

@Vaximillian I think the last part of the tweet is saying "Try to do the maps again as a challenge if you already cleared it before" (might be wrong) so I don't think we can get more duplicates, a user in the comment section asked about it but no reply yet.

Edited by Fei Mao

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It does say about a challenge for those who've already completed the map. Any clues?

Since F!Robin was only obtainable as a 3-star at best, maybe we can get her as a 4-star now? I somewhat doubt they'll give Navarre away as a 5-star though.

Anyway, since I only managed to obtain Robin as a 2-star, I'll be more than happy with a simple reset as well.

8 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Anyway, since I only managed to obtain Robin as a 2-star, I'll be more than happy with a simple reset as well.

The only one I wasn't able to get was 3⋆ Narcian. I had no Camilla that early (neither do I have her now, anyway).

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The only one I wasn't able to get was 3⋆ Narcian. I had no Camilla that early (neither do I have her now, anyway).

I'm on the same position, though I do have a Quick Riposte Michalis.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I only started getting the harder maps from Michealis onwards, so this quite a blessing for me. I still remember not being able to get Narcian as a 3-star and all hints about getting him involved using Camilla though...

Spoiler

Well, I have one now, so I'll be taking that wyvern general soon enough.