Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Rezzy said:

I actually Pulled a -Atk Titania first.  I kept Pulling Greens, trying to get a Soren or Titania that wasn't -Atk.  I got Titania.  I'm tempted to keep trying for a non-Atk Soren, but I'd be just as likely to Pull Titania again, and I've already got a usable Titania, and a third one really wouldn't help much, unless she was +Atk or +Spd, but we all know she'd be -Atk if I pulled her again.

Well, then your Titania could be +2, so there's no harm done.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

This games loves giving me 5* units instead of the fodder I'm looking for. Not that I'm complaining about that  >w>

2 Ryomas, 1 Azura and 1 Eldigan found while looking for spare Roys. 

Now which Ryoma to keep is the question... 

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, then your Titania could be +2, so there's no harm done.

I have a conundrum.  I don't know whether to hold onto my current extra Titania for possible future Skill inheritance, or to merge her into my current one.

If she's available as 4* after the Banner ends, I'll probably merge her, but for now, I want to hold onto both, just in case.

Have there been any leaks/announcements about who will be in the Battling Xander Banner?  I should have enough Orbs to Pull again soon, with the quests tomorrow?

I still have like 30 Stamina Potions, but I used quite a bit power leveling Titania, Soren, and Est.  Poor Soren, he's -Atk, but I still love you.

=Atk Titania has 28 base attack... *sighs* 24 base attack with -Atk which 4* Setsuna also would also deal with if she were a 5*... And then a +Res, -Spd 3* Setsuna showed up for the Heroes Fest banner summon. Starter Virion still remains my only good archer while +Atk, -Spd Niles is okay -- I do not want to drop down to =Atk with the freebie Niles. I hope a crapton of Gordins show up so I can just give Virion a Brave Bow and call it a day.

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Rezzy said:

I have a conundrum.  I don't know whether to hold onto my current extra Titania for possible future Skill inheritance, or to merge her into my current one.

If she's available as 4* after the Banner ends, I'll probably merge her, but for now, I want to hold onto both, just in case.

Have there been any leaks/announcements about who will be in the Battling Xander Banner?  I should have enough Orbs to Pull again soon, with the quests tomorrow?

I still have like 30 Stamina Potions, but I used quite a bit power leveling Titania, Soren, and Est.  Poor Soren, he's -Atk, but I still love you.

Eh, Guard isn't so great that you'd want to pass it to someone instead of Quick Riposte or a Breaker, imo. Armored Blow can come from different sources.

Also, future banner images are encrypted differently in the game's files now, and last time I checked the people of Reddit haven't cracked it yet.

5 minutes ago, r_n said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we some how get effie again. High defense high attack wary fighter armor is perfect for xander, theoretically.

Wary Fighter is for Armors only, otherwise there's lots of units I'd like to pass it to.  Funny story, I was wondering why a Heavy Spear wasn't working on Frederick, since he's a Great Knight.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Eh, Guard isn't so great that you'd want to pass it to someone instead of Quick Riposte or a Breaker, imo. Armored Blow can come from different sources.

Also, future banner images are encrypted differently in the game's files now, and last time I checked the people of Reddit haven't cracked it yet.

I see.  I'll try to pick up Linde whenever that Gauntlet starts, but in the meantime, I guess I could keep trying the 8% banner.  Maybe I'll get lucky and get some 5*s that aren't -Atk.

I wonder what the missions tomorrow will be like.

10 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Takumi is today's Super Luck pull in the omikuji BTW.

I've gotten Takumi 3 times now, but I'm still re-rolling (because i dont like pineapples)

Why am I not getting baby Sakura? D:

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Wary Fighter is for Armors only, otherwise there's lots of units I'd like to pass it to.  Funny story, I was wondering why a Heavy Spear wasn't working on Frederick, since he's a Great Knight.

I think they meant that having Effie for the Xander battle would be good, not that you could pass down Wary Fighter to Xander.

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

I think they meant that having Effie for the Xander battle would be good, not that you could pass down Wary Fighter to Xander.

I see, I must have misread it.

Heh, I got Saizo today and Michalis yesterday. a hurt shanna for blues and special chrom but rerolled because yes until replaced for ryoma and azura

Also, how are the rewards of the omikuji going to be distributed? I see 5 dates there but don't know if we'll get rewards 5 times or what.

7 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Yeah, this is what I meant.

Effie would also be able to handle the lance & sword guys and could probably take one (1) hit from the green mage.

Looking at the map again...I don't think we'll get an axe user. They'd only really be useful for the lancer. Maybe a red mage?

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

l e l

Coincidentally, Sakura is my favourite of the Fates royals.

Elise is actually my favorite (if you couldn't tell by my banner), but she wasn't an option for today's omikuji :/

Sakura is definitely one of the faves though <3

EDIT: Also @r_n I'm all but certain we're getting Raigh on the focus banner since he's the only anti-cavalry mage that isn't a GHB unit and he also has the best coverage against both Xander and the green cavalry mage on the map. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

4 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Elise is actually my favorite (if you couldn't tell by my banner), but she wasn't an option for today's omikuji :/

Sakura is definitely one of the faves though <3

This was my first result on today's pull:

Spoiler

Untitled_zpsv50cfycn.png

It wasn't me IT WASN'T ME IT WAS THE OTHER GUY

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Uhh. Ok then.

What do I do?

Uh, uh, NOHRIAN SCUM!

Yep, that'll do it.

EDIT: I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶E̶l̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶/̶e̶

Edited by MrSmokestack

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@MrSmokestack has a Takumi avatar, so I'll just blame him.

Pineapple is many things, some not so great, but he cares for Sakura at the very least. Credit where credit is due.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

Pineapple is many things, some not so great, but he cares for Sakura at the very least. Credit where credit is due.

No, see?

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Uhh. Ok then.

What do I do?

Uh, uh, NOHRIAN SCUM!

Yep, that'll do it.

EDIT: I̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶E̶l̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶/̶e̶

He let his true nature slip

3 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy

Uhh. Ok then.

What do I do?

Uh, uh, NOHRIAN SCUM!

Yep, that'll do it.

You got something to say about Elise, punk?

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

We always hurt the ones we love most.