• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

>expecting me to save up orbs

CyitXJ5UkAQ1lxk.png

Its easy to do!

When you think you're about to crack under pressure (or spend them) you look at your unit roster and you see the things you're thankful for

That Catria

That Linde

That Caeda

Spring Camilla

And you say "Hey, what a wonderful time of day I have a lot of good stuff. I don't need to spend my orbs now!"

That's what I told myself and I saved over 123 orbs! Then I got my Effie and I was happy :)

15 minutes ago, JSND said:

I usually postpone Feh's holded orb to help control myself from pulling

Maybe that can help if you had uncontrollable Pulling Impulse? lol

You mean you don't do the quests that give orbs so you won't be tempted?

I did that too XD

Just now, Arcanite said:

*snip*

True

Now I just have to find something to do if I'm not gathering orbs. Those people are level 40 now :P and I don't really want to train up anyone else because Xander is dumb and I don't have other fliers :(

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

True

Now I just have to find something to do if I'm not gathering orbs. Those people are level 40 now :P and I don't really want to train up anyone else because Xander is dumb and I don't have other fliers :(

I grind SP when I have nothing else to do. 

Saving orbs isn't too hard if there's a character you really want coming up soon. I actually kinda regret spending 60 orbs on the hero fest banner since the only useful thing I got out of it was a -Atk Ryoma and a Nino.

If it wasn't for that I would have 122 orbs now.

Edited by Korath88

Remember when i said that Heroes make it easy to appreciate a characters face value and ignoring everything else?

Like how Narcian is suddenly a likable narcistic bufoon in Heroes?

Yeah Xander's like Top 5 of that list

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

*makes fun of Xander*

You're lucky I like Oboro more than Xander, otherwise it would have totally been on right now.......

Just now, Arcanite said:

You're lucky I like Oboro more than Xander, otherwise it would have totally been on right now.......

>liking Xander

CyitXJ5UkAQ1lxk.png

on topic: I can't wait for Camus even though I have said that a lot. Do we know what Linus is going to be like? I heard he was gonna be a GHB too. Or was that Lloyd?  

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

Do we know what Linus is going to be like? I heard he was gonna be a GHB too. Or was that Lloyd?  

Lloyd

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

Or was that Lloyd?  

Yeah that was Lloyd.

on topic: I can't wait for Camus

>liking Camus

58dcfc33b8560_images(1).jpg.365d88d6dc8634a7a896fa41b23298d9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But Camus is cool.

Camus = Zeke = Sirius = Xander. They're all the same person, so if you dislike Xander. You dislike Camus basically.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hmm, Lloyd should be interesting. Is there any datamined info on him? I haven't checked reddit in a while but I know that Camus' info was leaked but not Lloyd's

He has a Regal Blade that gives +2 Atk, +2 Spd when initiating against enemies at full HP.

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Camus = Zeke = Sirius = Xander. They're all the same person, so if you dislike Xander. You dislike Camus basically.

But Xander is cool.

Edited by Vaximillian
thanks, Boner

Just now, Vaximillian said:

He has a Regal Blade that gives some sort of a bonus (forgot what) when initiating against enemies at full HP.

2 AT 2 SP

CaS4jhbVIAEAfEP.jpg

Hmm, Lloyd should be interesting. Is there any datamined info on him? I haven't checked reddit in a while but I know that Camus' info was leaked but not Lloyd's

Thanks Purge

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

CaS4jhbVIAEAfEP.jpg

There's nothing on Lloyd except his voiced lines.

I'm expecting the rest of his data to be added in with the maintenance update on Monday, alongside the gauntlet stuff, Veronica event stuff and maybe even the Celica banner.

Lloyd, Ursula, Nino, Jaffar...

Actually, colour-wise, that doesn't sound like that bad a team. I mean, sure, there's no real physical tank and it'll be awkward to give Nino her buffs, but this might actually be a half-decent team.

I've decided to embrace my inner weebness after US!Lilina almost gave me clinical depression

But hearing Japanese Palla and Japanese Caeda make it hard(literally) to focus

HELP

EDIT: OH GOD WHY THE FUCK GUNTER NEED TO HAVE THAT GUY VOICING HIM. THIS IS TOO MUCH

Edited by JSND

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Edited just now by Vaximillian
thanks, Boner

wat

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

2 AT 2 SP

Thanks Purge

SeemsGood Thanks purge SeemsGood

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He has a Regal Blade that gives +2 Atk, +2 Spd when initiating against enemies at full HP.

That seems... useful only once per battle. Cool, I suppose. You're talking about when he's at full HP or when the enemies are at full HP?