Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@Arcanite I met this in the Arena.

Ng2OiLO.png

Silver Lance+ / Pivot / Escutcheon / Fury 3 / Vantage 3 / Threaten Def 3. A strange build.

It's a 4 star +10 Oboro which is great!

But their set is not exactly great enough to fit into my thread...

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, Zeo said:

After extensive testing I was making some errors in the simulator. Kagero is indeed superior to him. I edited my post. Still seeking advice regardless. All this did was further invalidate Poison Dagger+ and a LnD3/Desp build on a character I already didn't want to do that on.

Eh, no problem. Sometimes the calculator glitches up and weird stuff happens.

Dude's tanky and probably a good contender for being as tanky as Matthew who has a bit more speed to avoid getting doubled and also more defense at the cost of having the second-lowest attack of all the dagger units. Frederick would hit harder which can make him be a bitter chip damage and debuff unit to Matthew's wall.

Both their sets complement their stats. If you want Frederick to be a stronger wall, you could give him Rogue Dagger+, but that's Matthew's default thing. Savage Blow could help Frederick chip multiple units at the same time, but that does cost you a slot for buffing other units or debuffing other units.

I don't know, figure something out that works for you.

Edited by Kaden

10 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Eh, no problem. Sometimes the calculator glitches up and weird stuff happens.

Dude's tanky and probably a good contender for being as tanky as Matthew who has a bit more speed to avoid getting doubled and also more defense at the cost of having the second-lowest attack of all the dagger units. Frederick would hit harder which can make him be a bitter chip damage and debuff unit to Matthew's wall.

Both their sets complement their stats. If you want Frederick to be a stronger wall, you could give him Rogue Dagger+, but that's Matthew's default thing. Savage Blow could help Frederick chip multiple units at the same time, but that does cost you a slot for buffing other units or debuffing other units. 

It's really just kind of winding down to Fury 3 and Renewal 3 or his Native Seal ATK/SPD. Darting Blow might net him more doubles, but with Fury he's just superior. He's got a better enemy phase with more bulk even against Mages.

With Seal ATK/SPD, even if he's used as bait and can't counter, he's still debuffing the enemy which is fantastic. On the other hand with Renewal he can play a bit more of an offensive role as he'll be proc'ing Fury 5 quite a bit more, plus it's additional sustain which he desperately needs at -HP.

Fury 5 Fred is getting 57 wins, 2 losses and 87 Draws, but he's got 114 favorable matchups. Pretty nice for a debuff unit, and that's with either Renewal or Seal ATK/SPD. But at one HP point less and with Fury 3, it shoots down to 29 wins, so with Renewal we are replicating that optimal performance quite a bit more often, and that's not even factoring in if Moonbow is charged up.

Edited by Zeo

Oh yeah, speaking of running into weird things in the game, I ran into a unit in the tower that had a skill I'd never seen before. It was Guard. Basically, you know how special skills have a cooldown, right? Well, if your unit attacks a unit that has this Guard skill, that cooldown won't decrease any further.

Who the heck comes with that? I honestly didn't know it existed.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yeah, speaking of running into weird things in the game, I ran into a unit in the tower that had a skill I'd never seen before. It was Guard. Basically, you know how special skills have a cooldown, right? Well, if your unit attacks a unit that has this Guard skill, that cooldown won't decrease any further.

Titania comes with it.  I still run it on my mostly-mascot-unit Titania.

Blade Emblem is solid!

3 units in total. Lilina is a special case- I'll probably use Olivia for Arena, but Lilina will still be there to kill things elsewhere (especially in the new modes) if necessary.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Titania is currently the only one. It was only added to the game when the World of Radiance banner was released.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's funny that Titania has that skill, and she was on the Radiance banner lol

I guess you REALLY wanted Ike so much that no one else mattered! 

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Titania comes with it.  I still run it on my mostly-mascot-unit Titania.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Titania is currently the only one. It was only added to the game when the World of Radiance banner was released.

Oh, that explains it. :P Thanks.

EDIT: @Arcanite Yeah, I guess so. lol

Edited by Anacybele

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It's funny that Titania has that skill, and she was on the Radiance banner lol

I guess you REALLY wanted Ike so much that no one else mattered! 

Don't worry Titania, I still love you.

54 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

It's a 4 star +10 Oboro which is great!

But their set is not exactly great enough to fit into my thread...

At least she has Threaten Def instead of Threaten Res like your Oboro lol!!!!

When are you replacing that?

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

At least she has Threaten Def instead of Threaten Res like your Oboro lol!!!!

When are you replacing that?

When I get hone speed fodder XD

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

When do you ever pull, even? I don't think I've heard about you getting new 5*s or anything.

I pull when I feel like it (mostly for fury fodder which I have right now actually!)

And I haven't gotten a 5 star since the Lyn I pulled on Bride banner :P

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I pull when I feel like it (mostly for fury fodder which I have right now actually!)

And I haven't gotten a 5 star since the Lyn I pulled on Bride banner :P

You need to feel it more often man.

I definitely need to pull- the only Brave Lance user I have is the one Donnel. I kinda want to save him for a proper moveset (5* promotion included), so I'm going to need another unit.

I have never, EVER pulled Abel, Cordelia or Hinoka.

I definitely need to pull- the only Brave Lance user I have is the one Donnel. I kinda want to save him for a proper moveset (5* promotion included), so I'm going to need another unit.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Why do you want a proper pot head?