Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

If these four win, (Ephraim, Hector, Camilla, and Celica), what would the theme be? Mothers/Fathers? Can’t be. Celica & Ephriam don’t have any named child, Camilla would need a relationship canonized, with Hector being the only with a child no matter what. Maybe it could be inheritors. You could give the excuse that the Armads, Siegelinde, and Beloved Zofia were all inherited from there users by there family. As for Camilla, the could give her some random bow (Like Gierskogul) and say it was inherited from her mother

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Bruno isn’t within top 20 dudewise. Alfonse is the 19th, though.

That's a shame, but I'm glad Alfonse has got some love. I hate people being so down on him when he's really not that bad. He's just in the worst weapon/move type for oversaturation >.<

I really hope Bruno places higher than Surtr... But we'll see. Guessing the results only show the top 20 each gender then, currently?

12 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

That's a shame, but I'm glad Alfonse has got some love. I hate people being so down on him when he's really not that bad. He's just in the worst weapon/move type for oversaturation >.<

I really hope Bruno places higher than Surtr... But we'll see. Guessing the results only show the top 20 each gender then, currently?

Yeah, top 20 of each, plus the positions of each of the Askr trio in the combined table (Alfonse 49th, Sharena 48th and Anna 79th).

EDIT: Transcribing the lists in case you still can't access twitter:

Celica, Camilla, Eirika, Azura, Veronica, Micaiah, Loki, Nino, Corrin, Tharja
Cordelia, Morgan, Selkie, Nowi, Lilina, Laevaetinn, Ninian, Myrrh, Mia, Delthea

Hector, Ephraim, Marth, Alm, Reinhardt, Chrom, Robin, Takumi, Marth, Leif
Ryoma, Owain, Eliwood, Leo, Kliff, Xander, Sigurd, Keaton, Alfonse, Kaden

Edited by Humanoid

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, top 20 of each, plus the positions of each of the Askr trio in the combined table (Alfonse 49th, Sharena 48th and Anna 79th).

Ah, thanks.

I'm annoyed that Loki is beating Sharena and Anna after only having two seconds of screen time but oh well. It doesn't surprise. Really hopeful Ephraim can keep his spot - I actually quite like him, though I like Marth and Alm, too.

On the girl's side, I now no longer want Eirika to win after what's happened, so I really hope she doesn't hit the top spot. I don't hate her, but I don't want her to get another non-seasonal alt... although this has soured me to her a lot...

Hoping someone pips Camilla to the spot. I don't particularly care for Celica, but I wouldn't mind seeing her win :) Maybe if Camilla wins, they'll pull a shocker and give her clothes (I know, the kimono nearly managed... it just left all the material from the bottom missing instead >.< ).

If Camilla efectively wins the poll, I hope they give her her Warriors outfit as Malig Master :awesome:

= EDIT =

I'm still salty I don't have my beautiful Princess Lianna fighting FOR THE FUTURE OF AYTOLIS in Heroes.

Edited by Quintessence

48 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I'm still salty I don't have my beautiful Princess Lianna fighting FOR THE FUTURE OF AYTOLIS in Heroes.

You can’t believe how salty I am that I can’t complete Sharena Emblem.

2 hours ago, Poimagic said:

As for Camilla, the could give her some random bow (Like Gierskogul) and say it was inherited from her mother

Seems unlikely, all the royal siblings were only birthed as some sort of "notice me" battle between suitors for Garon, except Xander, so nobody actually seems to feel anything for their mother. In fact, if the wiki is correct, that's pretty much exactly why she became Corrin-sexual.

If she were to inherit something, she seems more likely to inherit Bölverk than literally anything from her mother.

4 hours ago, Quintessence said:

If Camilla efectively wins the poll, I hope they give her her Warriors outfit as Malig Master :awesome:

= EDIT =

No Cipher characters, no TMS characters and no Warriors original characters made me a little salty too. I’d like to see some Hasha no Tsurugi characters too but I think that one is really pushing it. 

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Seems unlikely, all the royal siblings were only birthed as some sort of "notice me" battle between suitors for Garon, except Xander, so nobody actually seems to feel anything for their mother. In fact, if the wiki is correct, that's pretty much exactly why she became Corrin-sexual.

If she were to inherit something, she seems more likely to inherit Bölverk than literally anything from her mother.

The only problem is that Camilla never becomes queen in any of the routes. She gives the reins to Leo in Birthrightt, and Xander becomes King in Conquest in Revelations.

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Right now, a team consisting of Sharena and 3 blank slots.

@Vaximillian

Now that's just cold. :P:

Can't say the CYL mid-term results surprise me much.  I'd be a bit happier if Tharja/Camilla swapped spots.  Tharja's character, at least, was interesting.

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Now that's just cold. :P:

I could be colder and put better Sharena Fjorm on that team, too. :]

EDIT: Actually, or just replace Sharena entirely with better Sharena Fjorm.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I decided to give the Rachel my Wind Blessing.  I was a bit dumb with my first one, giving it to Titania, overlooking that even though Gunnthra and Titania are both Cavalry, since they're both Green, they won't likely be fielded together much.

It's nice to see 24 SP after every kill when training up.  I'll need to give the Rachel Blarbalde for some magic shenanigans.

I will also marry the Rachel to Seth to give them some nice synergy.

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

The only problem is that Camilla never becomes queen in any of the routes. She gives the reins to Leo in Birthrightt, and Xander becomes King in Conquest in Revelations.

That is probably a good thing. If she truly is psychologically scarred, it is better to entrust the throne to someone who isn't non compos mentis. Insane monarchs tend to be bad reigns in history. I remember a king of a Spain who had a desperate need for sex, but only with his wife since he was so Catholic he refused to break with monogamy. Said craze for sex made him feel very sinful and had him running to confession. It also made it very easy for his wife to persuade him- just a "not tonight" and he'd bend. He also slept in the day, was awake at night, and for some time forced a castrato Italian opera singer (a male who was castrated before puberty to avoid voice breaking) to sing for him every night. Spain was on the decline during said rule with the sane wife and her advisors running things.

Although Camilla in Garon's robes wouldn't be a totally out of there addition to her ever growing closet. I'd rather see them on Leo though.

2 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

No Cipher characters, no TMS characters and no Warriors original characters made me a little salty too. I’d like to see some Hasha no Tsurugi characters too but I think that one is really pushing it. 

The warriors OCs aren't anything special, but then again, who is? They should've thrown them in.

And you should know where I stand on the TMS group. 

48 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I could be colder and put better Sharena Fjorm on that team, too. :]

Well you are the Ice Dragon, also known as "Durandal's Scabbard".

I just realised another reason Camilla needs to drop, there is no theme that she really shares with any of the other winners, Every other winner could pull of a Ruler theme. But that didn't really stop them using a family theme where Lyn clearly was a bit out of place as every other character had plot important dads

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

I miss the Warriors maps....Grinding CC 4+5 doesn't give enough SP to get my builds ready.

Expect them to come back around the end of next month when the next Warriors DLC pack is released.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Expect them to come back around the end of next month when the next Warriors DLC pack is released.

They should either double the SP gains from the Training Tower or make the Warriors maps permanent. Badge grinding aside there's not a lot of incentive to grind SP on the TT.

35 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I just realised another reason Camilla needs to drop, there is no theme that she really shares with any of the other winners, Every other winner could pull of a Ruler theme. But that didn't really stop them using a family theme where Lyn clearly was a bit out of place as every other character had plot important dads

Spoiler

Celica is iffy because she never rules over any land. She briefly becomes the Princess of Zofia when she gets the crown and coronation at the end of Act 3, but when the story concludes, she marries the actual ruler of the One Kingdom.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Vaximillian

Lol, I thought Mr. Cat was going to pull a Fjorm, Sharena and Gunnthra team or something.

Also, my next arena team is ready. I'll keep Micaiah and Sothe because Miccy's my favorite character, and I'll add Lyon (TA 3, Swordbreaker 3) and Myrrh to cover weakness and have better triangle coverage. I'll probably steal Distant Def seal from Cecilia to Lyon and give Iote's seal to Myrrh.

Surprisingly, this season, Sanaki has been really good with her huge atk, she even one shots BKs and Zelgius. And I can't stop praising Windsweep Micaiah because she safely bombs Distant Counter knights. It's so good. Sanaki has become one of my favorite units after her weapon upgrade (plus Swordbreaker ^^').

6 hours ago, Quintessence said:

What's supposed to be Sharena Emblem, Mr. Cat?

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

@Vaximillian

Vanilla Sharena (Sharena), Better Sharena (CYL Lucina), Cool Sharena (Fjorm), and Sword Sharena (Lianna).

Lucina is a princess who uses a pokestick and a shield and buffs her allies. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Fjorm is a princess who uses a pokestick, buffs her allies, has fair hair with off-coloured tips, and wears a short skirt. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Lianna is a princess who has fair hair, wears a short skirt, is superior to her brother, and is voiced by Maaya Uchida. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Vanilla Sharena (Sharena), Better Sharena (CYL Lucina), Cool Sharena (Fjorm), and Sword Sharena (Lianna).

Lucina is a princess who uses a pokestick and a shield and buffs her allies. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Fjorm is a princess who uses a pokestick, buffs her allies, has fair hair with off-coloured tips, and wears a short skirt. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Lianna is a princess who has fair hair, wears a short skirt, is superior to her brother, and is voiced by Maaya Uchida. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

That would work if Lianna was in Heroes.  I'm honestly surprised they didn't add the new golden twins to the game or even give them out for free as a promotion for the release of Warriors.  Apart from the grinding maps, they pretty much completely ignored Warriors.