Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

39 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Vanilla Sharena (Sharena), Better Sharena (CYL Lucina), Cool Sharena (Fjorm), and Sword Sharena (Lianna).

Lucina is a princess who uses a pokestick and a shield and buffs her allies. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Fjorm is a princess who uses a pokestick, buffs her allies, has fair hair with off-coloured tips, and wears a short skirt. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

Lianna is a princess who has fair hair, wears a short skirt, is superior to her brother, and is voiced by Maaya Uchida. Ergo, she is a Sharena.

I digress, Sharena isn't superior than Alfonso. Alfonse has a brain and saves his people from Surtr's flames, while Sharena only worries about festivals :P:

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

I just thought of something. If Ephraim, Celica, Hector, and Camilla in, they could make the theme siblings, were the make the units wield the weapons there sibling use. It works, as those four have siblings.

Marth is a brother too. Vote Marth!

10 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I just thought of something. If Ephraim, Celica, Hector, and Camilla in, they could make the theme siblings, were the make the units wield the weapons there sibling use. It works, as those four have siblings.

Uther did have data in FE7:

Spoiler

Uther

Class: General (M)
Affinity: Anima
Weapon Ranks: Axe S, Lance A
Notes: —

Base Stats/Caps

Type HP S/M Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con
General (M) base 21 8 4 3 0 13 5 15
Stat addition 35 16 16 12 12 9 10 1
Base stats 56 24 20 15 12 22 13 16
General (M) caps /60 /29 /27 /24 /30 /30 /25 /20

Though that Uther had S Axe would be bad for Hector. Well they could just swap for a Lance, Lucina and Lyn had thin excuses for their Brave selves' weapons. And Roy remained a Sword boy even when Braved.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Marth is a brother too. Vote Marth!

I'd rather have Elice with Aum than Marth. That and Marth in a dress/priest robe would be unappealing. If you had to ask me who of that sort I wanted, well it'd be the useless staffbot of the 2nd Gen of Jugdral. Or my fav' of Tellius, but Creiddylad exists and I'd like that more.

A Staff would suit Marth though.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I will also marry the Rachel to Seth to give them some nice synergy.

An interesting couple. The mild Silver Knight and the outgoing Princess of Rausten. Once Eirika began developed her relationship with Forde, she no longer needed Seth, and lent him with Ephraim's consent to her BFF, they soon developed amor.

33 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

So sword Ephraim, Lance Celica, maybe lance Hector and Hmmm...healer Camilla? She already has a sword and tome version.

also works if it's Eirika, lance Eirika would at least be different than what we have now.

33 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Uther did have data in FE7:

Reveal hidden contents

Uther

Class: General (M)
Affinity: Anima
Weapon Ranks: Axe S, Lance A
Notes: —

Base Stats/Caps

Type HP S/M Skl Spd Lck Def Res Con
General (M) base 21 8 4 3 0 13 5 15
Stat addition 35 16 16 12 12 9 10 1
Base stats 56 24 20 15 12 22 13 16
General (M) caps /60 /29 /27 /24 /30 /30 /25 /20

Though that Uther had S Axe would be bad for Hector. Well they could just swap for a Lance, Lucina and Lyn had thin excuses for their Brave selves' weapons. And Roy remained a Sword boy even when Braved.

I never knew this. That’s interesting. But if they go Axe Hector, they’d need to do something to at least make him unique. But considering Is, they’d probably powercreep regular Hector with CYL Axe Hector

11 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So sword Ephraim, Lance Celica, maybe lance Hector and Hmmm...healer Camilla? She already has a sword and tome version.

I was thinking Axe Hector over Lance Hector for color equality, but everything else, I agree with.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

That would work if Lianna was in Heroes.  I'm honestly surprised they didn't add the new golden twins to the game or even give them out for free as a promotion for the release of Warriors.  Apart from the grinding maps, they pretty much completely ignored Warriors.

No banner or anything like that. The maps are great, though.

Maybe the anniversary event (or stream) could give us some clues on these characters like starting to add characters from spinoffs after Leif gets his proper banner and whatnot. 

11 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I never knew this. That’s interesting. But if they go Axe Hector, they’d need to do something to at least make him unique. But considering Is, they’d probably powercreep regular Hector with CYL Axe Hector

I was thinking Axe Hector over Lance Hector for color equality, but everything else, I agree with.

Oh yeah Brave Roy was still a sword

maybe Brave Hector has DC built in on the weapon so he can actually run othet A skills like Fury.

also what if Celica wore a mask for her Brave version. Would be funny for those who voted for her because of her looks/design

33 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

also what if Celica wore a mask for her Brave version. Would be funny for those who voted for her because of her looks/design

I love that idea. It’d be hilarious. Also, Conrad for Heroes when?

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

This is what happens when the game decides it wants to be a tad too on-the-nose or if you prefer, my lame joke of the night.

I’ve had an oddly cheerful Roy in the same situation:

Screenshot_20171007_230147.png

Basilikios for Raven

Wing Sword for Caeda

Three different Falchion refinements.

1) Marth

2) Chrom, Lucina and Masked Martha

3) Alm

Felicia's plate

Hinoka's Spear

Eckesacks upgrade

Eckesachs is getting a refinery buff too!

And FALCHION is getting multiple buffs depending on whether you're Marth, an Awakening character, or Alm! I was wondering when this would happen (and hoping it would happen this way).

Also looking forward to Caeda's Wing Sword, since I pulled a 5-Star of her a while back and she's actually pretty decent. Hopefully this'll be better than Armorsmasher+ for her.
Same with Hinoka's Spear. Not sure what it'll do for her, but she's needed on my Flier Emblem, so I hope it's better than her Brave Lance for mine.
Raven... I have no idea why he's getting Basilikos of all things, but eh. Maybe it'll be a super-Brave Axe?
Felicia getting a unique weapon would excite me more if I could pull her at something other than -ATK.

Overall, looking forward to this update! Do we know when it's gonna happen?

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Just now, ILikeKirbys said:

Eckesachs is getting a refinery buff too!

And FALCHION is getting multiple buffs depending on whether you're Marth, an Awakening character, or Alm! I was wondering when this would happen.

It doesn't say what these refinery buffs are gonna do, exactly, but I can't wait to find out!

Also looking forward to Caeda's Wing Sword, since I pulled a 5-Star of her a while back and she's actually pretty decent. Hopefully this'll be better than Armorsmasher+ for her.
Same with Hinoka's Spear. Not sure what it'll do for her, but she's needed on my Flier Emblem, so I hope it's better than her Brave Lance for mine.
Raven... I have no idea why he's getting Basilikos of all things, but eh.
Felicia getting a unique weapon would excite me more if I could pull her at something other than -ATK.

Overall, looking forward to this update! Do we know when it's gonna happen?

Look at the event calendar. Little purple spot is when the update is at

So these are my predictions.

Basilios has a similar effect as Regal Blade, Ivaldi and Gleionir with a stat boost and 100% health stat boost

Alm's Falchion is a brave sword

Chrom's family Falchion will be a breathbreaker

Marth's is a double stat drive

Wing Sword is effective against armored and cavalry units.

The rest I'm not sure of

Damn it all! The Wo Dao+ I gave to Caeda turned out to be a waste of feathers!!!!!!!!!!

At least Hinoka will get a buff, my Flier Emblem team keeps getting stronger.

I hope the Exalted Falchion will be enough to make Lucina relevant again, poor girl's been collecting dust in my barracks for too long. Alm is doomed either way, he's -Atk.

Raven I'll wait and see, he's been waiting for a promotion for so long and I might finally give it to him if Basilikos turns great.

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

So these are my predictions.

Basilios has a similar effect as Regal Blade, Ivaldi and Gleionir with a stat boost and 100% health stat boost

Alm's Falchion is a brave sword

Chrom's family Falchion will be a breathbreaker

Marth's is a double stat drive

Wing Sword is effective against armored and cavalry units.

The rest I'm not sure of

I’d be willing to bet Felicia’s Plate targets Res.

Suddenly I feel I should check out every single unique weapon in FE history just in case there's a chance my other favorites will get goodies out of nowhere