• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Only meme I can find in the top 100 is Wrys.

REINHARDT.

16 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Is there any chance of BH:Hector not becoming an armored unit? 

Likely Infantry Wolf Beil Hector ala the first half of FE7. I was actually disappointed to find out he was an Armads armor when I first got Heroes. If they do the free pull thing again, he'll likely be my pick. I prefer infantry Hector. Watch him have Fierce Breath.

3 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Hey, wait a minute... where's my 50 orbs?

The usual 1st of Feb at 11pm PST, so 2nd of Feb for the rest of the world.

EDIT: Double ninjaed.

Edited by Humanoid

Just now, Coolmanio said:

Tomorrow. 2/1 - 11 pm PST. 

So confusing -_-

Huh. That's weird. Scheduling can be kinda funky sometimes. Why not have at the start of the month. w/e I can wait another day. :/

3 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Likely Infantry Wolf Beil Hector ala the first half of FE7. I was actually disappointed to find out he was an Armads armor when I first got Heroes. If they do the free pull thing again, he'll likely be my pick. I prefer infantry Hector. Watch him have Fierce Breath.

Infantry would be much better than armor. To get a flying Hector we'll need to wait for a seasonal banner, I guess? 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Infantry would be much better than armor. To get a flying Hector we'll need to wait for a seasonal banner, I guess? 

lol, a support Hector had with Florina in FE7 reassures me that he wouldn't be caught dead on anything with wings. I'm content with Brave Hector who has a 90% chance of not having Distant Counter. People are going to feed normal Hector to him. I kind of hope Wolf Beil doesn't have it's effective vs Cavalry/Armor effect and they go for something else as I don't think he really needs that. He'll probably kill Rein either way and blue lance armors are probably the least threatening in the current meta.

Veronica is a huge upset. And a head scratcher, because it's anybody's guess whether Veronica was ever planned to become playable. Maybe they'll make up some version of her that is reformed? 

Okay IS, out of eight CYL winners, only one of them is a Fates/Awakening character. Now will you give other characters dumb costumes in seasonal banners? I'm telling ya, it's no fluke.

Soooo, any1 willing to explain the appeal of Veronica? Especially since she's bar none the most popular antagonist of the Fire Emblem series now. I only like because of the most recent chapter & I barely have heard anyone ever talk about her.

Still feel incredibly bad for Marth, the Hero King deserves better.

Totally knew Hector was going to be 1st place. Combine his votes with Binding Blade he's got 40,946. I guess being recognizable, popular, & good unit will do wonders for you.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Soooo, any1 willing to explain the appeal of Veronica? Especially since she's bar none the most popular antagonist of the Fire Emblem series now.

Smol, precious, and mysterious. Also possessed and possibly kind inside. And also smol.

12 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Soooo, any1 willing to explain the appeal of Veronica? Especially since she's bar none the most popular antagonist of the Fire Emblem series now. I only like because of the most recent chapter & I barely have heard anyone ever talk about her.

Still feel incredibly bad for Marth, the Hero King deserves better.

Totally knew Hector was going to be 1st place. Combine his votes with Binding Blade he's got 40,946. I guess being recognizable, popular, & good unit will do wonders for you.

People want her playable.

and she's a pretty good defensive green mage who doesn't have poor attack (from what I rememeber anyway)

also i like her head piece design thing

that said i didn't vote for her but it's interesting to see that upset

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

People want her playable.

and she's a pretty good defensive green mage who doesn't have poor attack (from what I rememeber anyway)

also i like her head piece design thing

that said i didn't vote for her but it's interesting to see that upset

Being top tier can only get you so far, but I'm probably underestimating that factor. It does help that she's does have appealing design (at least to a certain extent)

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Being top tier can only get you so far, but I'm probably underestimating that factor. It does help that she's does have appealing design (at least to a certain extent)

I mean Reinhardt is top 5 but I guess he also has the power of memes

Like Wrys who is also in the top 100

Also interestingly Ranulf is on the list twice in the top 100. 

Awakening Anna is more popular than Heroes Anna, but both are still in the top 100.

Berkut is also pretty popular. Genny just made it in at 98, Lon'qu hanging on at 99 while Cormag is 100.