• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hide contents

Likely Seal Spd, Fortress Def, and Drive Atk.

Is this from a datamine? If so, the last two sound great. But why the first one? Does every TT need a "Obstruct" tier skill?

2 minutes ago, NekoKnight said:

Is this from a datamine? If so, the last two sound great. But why the first one? Does every TT need a "Obstruct" tier skill?

Yep, from the datamine. No idea. Does every banner need alts?

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Yep, from the datamine. No idea. Does every banner need alts?

Of course. Finally a usable Reinhardt! Time to retire that garbage 3* unit.

I saw a few incredibly angry comments from what'd you'd expect from a brat here and there (only because they're not getting Gunnthra for free), but most people are taking it better than I though

Edited by silveraura25

I feel like the story would be much more effective if we hadn't been able to summon Gunnthra for ages before this. Even if they made her summon able after this, it would still be sad. Do any of her lines hint at anything?

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I liked Surtr as a force of nature, overwhelming and impossible to be reasoned with. But wildfire doesn’t just materialise on its own. What they did there was exceptionally stupid.

Didn't he say Loki told him everything? I wouldn't be surprised at this point if Loki was pulling the strings behind everything and borderline omniscient. At the very least, her ability to disguise herself means she could have easily traveled with us as a generic soldier and nobody would have known what was wrong. She could even have telepathy allowing her to relay information to Surtr or whoever without doing anything suspicious. And by everything, I mean literally everything. The fact there's a summoner, Bruno going insane, the deaths of Fjorm, Gunnthra, and their mother, Surtr's power, Alfonse's other hero friend going away, the conflict between Askr and Embla, the Tempest Trials, the Voting Gauntlet, the existence of Alfredo Sauce, all the Bartres showing up, everything. Essentially, she's like the real antagonist of an incomplete fantasy based on reality featuring edgy Roy by a company who likes squares.

I'm going with the idea that Loki is some bored deity who wants to amuse herself by watching chaos unfold. Or that we and Loki are one and the same or Feh is Loki. :p

Edited by Kaden

33 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I feel like the story would be much more effective if we hadn't been able to summon Gunnthra for ages before this. Even if they made her summon able after this, it would still be sad. Do any of her lines hint at anything?

I felt they really want you to summon for Gunnthra on legendary banners and not hope for getting a free one...

WAIT. Was not having Gunnthra in the next legendary banner foreshadowing?

*makes creepy noises*

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Or that we and Loki are one and the same or Feh is Loki.

I really want Feh to be Loki now xD

Won't be impressed if I turn out to be Loki. No thanks.

Loki is always a trickster, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were pulling all the strings.

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

The evil was with us all along!

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

But don't you want a bit of Loki evil inside you? Or a third entry to and perhaps a Fire Emblem crossover with The Evil Within series? The Evil Within 3: Look Inside You. :p

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This must be true because there is no other way.

Well, she has been feeding us orbs and getting us addicted to gambling Fire Emblem Heroes.

Edited by Kaden

10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Loki is always a trickster, so it wouldn't surprise me if they were pulling all the strings.

I mean to be fair, Loki was introduced earlier than Surtr and was already quick a trickster with the whole TT thing. At least it makes more sense if she is somehow the final boss and Surtr is just a pawn

Feh is the real final boss, Threatening wallets everywhere

6 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Well, she has been feeding us orbs and getting us addicted to gambling Fire Emblem Heroes.

The wolfowl among us.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I mean to be fair, Loki was introduced earlier than Surtr and was already quick a trickster with the whole TT thing. At least it makes more sense if she is somehow the final boss and Surtr is just a pawn

Loki is The Evil Dragon Everyone Must Band Together Against. I mean, we are playing a Fire Emblem.

The wolfowl among us.

Loki is The Evil Dragon Everyone Must Band Together Against. I mean, we are playing a Fire Emblem.

Everyone in your barracks has a final map quote...

....by the time they finish your phone runs out of battery

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Everyone in your barracks has a final map quote...

....by the time they finish your phone runs out of battery

Oh Frick! I mean, if it's even the individual units, that's just under 200 for me... If it includes copies, I think I'll celebrate my 100th birthday first!

Edited by Cute Chao

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Hey, what’s so wrong with eternal life?

You can still live long but then have a super frail body because of age

You live long enough to be a villain and never die a hero

You summon your 1 millionth Raigh

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

You summon your 1 millionth Raigh

Speaking of which, I haven’t summoned a Raigh today. But I haven’t summoned a Selena or a Niles today either. And only one Barst…

Speaking of which, I haven’t summoned a Raigh today. But I haven’t summoned a Selena or a Niles today either. And only one Barst…

I haven't seen Selena since...last year actually.

I need that sweet Repo + Triangle Adept combo. Although I guess since Roy is 3 star now TA3 should be easier to get...theoretically.

29 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The wolfowl among us.

What about the serpent?

The tomes were foreshadowing all along!

Anyone else feels like certain 3* units have a higher chance appearing than other 3* units of their color. I got so many Corrins and Henrys that they formed 70% of my pulls when going for red

5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

I haven't seen Selena since...last year actually.
I need that sweet Repo + Triangle Adept combo. Although I guess since Roy is 3 star now TA3 should be easier to get...theoretically.

What about the serpent?
The tomes were foreshadowing all along!

Another reason why we needed an injection of actual new three-four-stars with existing fodder skills into the pool. Grey and blue still lack a source of Reposition, TA is still red- and blue-only, and so on and so forth.

Budgie tomes will herald the end of the world.

Edited by Vaximillian