Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Alkaid said:

Good luck on your pulls too, and I'm up to 4.75% now as well. I just remembered we've got that special August celebration thing starting too, so thank God for that. It's going to be sad if this banner expires before even a pity breaker shows up. I sure hope the seasonal will be an easy skip for me so I don't have to be too sad about having no orbs for it. They already hit some of my top characters with the past few seasonal banners, so at least those should be off limits for a while.

I ended up being pity broken my first Leo a little while ago so I am happy with that since Leo was the only red I wanted to pity break me.  Hopefully your next pull will be just as good as mine was.  I am going to wait until the new trailer and if no one on it interests me I will go back in for Olivia.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

31 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I'm not sure why you're getting aggravated here, but I'm not discreetly trying to insult  you or anything like that.

If your comment wasn't directed at Astellius, there's no need to quote them. That's forum etiquette.

13 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Was surprised to find out that when you max out one of the characters in Forging Bonds, the game stops spawning points for them. And here I assumed this mode was just going to be an rng mess to complete.

I was also happy to discover this. Especially since Sumia maxed out for me before anyone else hit 2,000. And Libra was at less the 1,500.

It's nice to know that I don't need to try to focus on certain hours for higher chances to gain points on certain units. Just spend all my stamina in the 2x and 1.5x hours and be done with it.

I see a lot of news in the FEHeroes News twitter. Well, we were aware most of these already, but we get some dates to it as well.

I already saved up 20k feather for Arden. Looks like a must for my armor teams.

@Hawk King Funny, I had the exact same flow with my Bonds too. Libra was a slug, and Sumia is already done.

Edited by Garlyle

Wow, this has to be a curse. I pulled a few weeks ago a Summer Camilla who was -Atk. I tried and last week I got another Camilla, who was -Atk. Since I pulled a 5* Tailtiu, I gave her Blàrblade+. 

Now, I was full pulling in the Legendary Banner and got a NY Camilla, who is...-Atk. I guess that’s what happen when you’re lucky with pulling 5* xd

I wanted to save orbs, buuuuuut...I don’t want to be whole months without pulling like I did for B!Ike, so now my next +10s will be only 3*-4* available units

I just wasted a whole row of lances because I accidentally chose the wrong difficulty and gave up without thinking. orz They should let you keep your lances if you didn't actually do anything on the map, since this mode is a lot more time sensitive than arena where you just lose a sword. They did change it for VG after all.

I really really hate this mode.

Fun things that happened: My phone's SD card died on me.

I had my heroes data linked to an account already, but the fact that I thought that would be the end of my time with this game after 18 months has to count for something.

Also, those infernal LHBs am I right?

LOL, the hardest difficulty in GC is actually easier if you have really good enemy phase units. I'm glad they brought back the "attack after warping".

And it gives like 50% more points. I really should be able to get top 3 if I am able to actually use all of my Lances.

Trying to set up HM farming for the night but the celebration quests are interfering. 1/15. 2/15. 3/15. Figures I have to do it manually 15 times before I can let it go. :P

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Trying to set up HM farming for the night but the celebration quests are interfering. 1/15. 2/15. 3/15. Figures I have to do it manually 15 times before I can let it go. :P

I know, right? I went away for a couple of minutes and came back only to be greeted by the 11/15 notification. FUUUUUUU~

On 8/1/2018 at 10:06 AM, a bear said:

fuck legendary banners forever

200 orbs for -Atk Ryoma

I feel that. I only spent 110 orbs but I got nothing noteworthy besides a -Atk Lyn. 41 attack at 5*. End me.

3 hours ago, NekoKnight said:

I feel that. I only spent 110 orbs but I got nothing noteworthy besides a -Atk Lyn. 41 attack at 5*. End me.

That’s still not as soul wrenching as 34 Atk as a 5*. I got two of those (Rebecca, PA!Olivia). Olivia still doesn’t have a Special because when your Atk is that bad, what’s the point?

13 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Olivia still doesn’t have a Special because when your Atk is that bad, what’s the point?

Sweet, sweet Distant Def 3. I almost don’t regret not having ground up her HM before foddering her off. I even got her with five minutes remaining on the 8% banner she was on!

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sweet, sweet Distant Def 3. I almost don’t regret not having ground up her HM before foddering her off. I even got her with five minutes remaining on the 8% banner she was on!

Nah, that’s what Micaiah is for.

If Rebecca was the one with Distant Def, you’d better believe she would be long dead by now. As things actually are, Olivia is too valuable to sack due to dancer utility while Rebecca gets to stick around even though I really should just cash her in for feathers since I never use her something that I’m sure is hard to believe.

You have my condolences. PA!Olivia with -atk is really painful to use for anything other than dancing.

Thankfully, forging her weapon actually gives her two more attack.

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

You have my condolences. PA!Olivia with -atk is really painful to use for anything other than dancing.

She sure is. And speaking of pink-haired daggers, Neko Sakura suffers from the same fate (with the "bonus" of Def being her boon). Atk isn't a superbane for her, but only having 37 Atk still sucks especially since forging Kitty Paddle isn't an option. I still love her and her adorableness though.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Tybrosion @Sunwoo Who cares about a dancer’s Atk? A dancer’s job is to dance and to fly in on her Wings of No Mercy to dance. Shit like wo dao Olivia is a meme.

Yeah, but I prefer my characters to have a minimum of 40 atk.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

She sure is. And speaking of pink-haired daggers, Neko Sakura suffers from the same fate (with the "bonus" of Def being her boon). Atk isn't a superbane for her, but only having 37 Atk still sucks especially since forging Kitty Paddle isn't an option. I still love her and her adorableness though.

Oof. And I thought my +def -res Halloween Sakura was awkward.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Speaking of pink-haired daggers, Neko Sakura suffers from the same fate (with the "bonus" of Def being her boon). Atk isn't a superbane for her, but only having 37 Atk still sucks especially since forging Kitty Paddle isn't an option. I still love her and her adorableness though.

My own is +Res -Atk, so I guess I feel you, but I gave mine Fury 3 and she still hits 40 Atk with Kitty Paddle.

Since she's mostly going to be targeting mages, who generally don't have enough HP and Defense to resist what becomes 60 Atk, I don't find it that big a deal. Doesn't mean I won't replace it if I ever get -Def.

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Tybrosion @Sunwoo Who cares about a dancer’s Atk? A dancer’s job is to dance and to fly in on her Wings of No Mercy to dance. Shit like wo dao Olivia is a meme.

Also I’d like to get a Rebecca.

Their Atk ultimately doesn't matter that much, but it is nice when a dancer can hold their own on offense competently (like Olivia's other alt).

My Felicia meets that 40 Atk benchmark, though needing both an Atk boon and Fury 3 to just hit 44 Atk isn't ideal. She'll still become my fourth +10 5*, though that would happen faster if I would go back to HM grinding since I have all the copies I'll need.

Spoiler

1tTyiI0.png

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

RIP Felicia then, I guess.

Minimum of 40 attack using whatever attack-boosting stats I can use, of course. Felicia, if she is +atk with Felicia's plate, hits 40 without needing attack+3.

All I need to do is summon one +atk Felicia.