Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

You would think that with a couple merge projects going on, I would be low on feathers but apparently no one I'm merging wants to show up or they don't have good asset/flaw combination for me to invest in them. 

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I'm not gonna lie. I have very little motivation to play FEH right now, especially since EO: Nexus exists. Heroes really hasn't given me much to be excited about. Since, you know, I can't pull for Sue with no orbs.

I'm very bored with the game atm too, too many days with just 1-3 orbs and nothing else going on. They either should've done a TT now instead of another FB, or at least give orbs during Tap Battle. FB is about the least interesting event imo and running that next to a Tap Battle that gives hardly any interesting rewards sure makes the game boring.

I'm now just working on clearing as much side-content as I can. Got almost all Blessed Gardens done (curse that one with the valentine armors), did all Skill Studies with the help of guides (I just want the feathers, I don't care for your stupid 'smart' solutions), and now slowly working my way through the easy and hard CCs (slowly, cause the stamina cost is oof).

Kinda glad I finally have time for that though, I will start a new job soon and will have a lot less time to play then, so want to get most content out of the way by then.

Sure wish we get demotions next month though, that would make up the few demotions we've gotten during the last few banners and the lack of orbs this month. And it would give me new +10 projects to work on so at least something to look forward to again.

To be honest, I don’t see as bad to have FB right now. It usually gives me enough feathers to make 2 5* promotions (since Arena usually coincides with FB), so it’s nice now that I’m going hard on the +10s. The same for the accesories form the Tap Battle missions (being changed for feathers). Orbs should be in the Tap Battle Stages, though

Honestly, I'd rather there be too few things to do each day than too many. This is a mobile game, after all, and if there is anything that should be attributed to the game's platform, it's that the game shouldn't be a full-time job.

40 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

The Black Knight's intro quote to Grant Conquest is pretty funny. 

The Apostle sisters discuss a mock battle for cultural understanding and BK goes ''Should I even be here? Should I yet live?'' 

Elincia would have been a better fit. A post-RD war between the Beorc Queendoms, will Sanaki revive the nostalgic Begnion territorial control of centuries past? Will Elincia, contrary to her ideals, unite the world through force and bring it into a Pax Crimea? Does Micaiah foresee her victory and Daeinian mastery of the continent such that, barring extermination of Laguz, would have made founder Hengist proud?

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Elincia would have been a better fit. A post-RD war between the Beorc Queendoms, will Sanaki revive the nostalgic Begnion territorial control of centuries past? Will Elincia, contrary to her ideals, unite the world through force and bring it into a Pax Crimea? Does Micaiah foresee her victory and Daeinian mastery of the continent such that, barring extermination of Laguz, would have made founder Hengist proud?

I agree with this, and Elincia also represents a different country than Micaiah and Sanaki. So we'd have Crimea, Daein, AND Begnion in this. Not sure why BK was picked...

53 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I agree with this, and Elincia also represents a different country than Micaiah and Sanaki. So we'd have Crimea, Daein, AND Begnion in this. Not sure why BK was picked...

Popularity reasons most likely. 

5 minutes ago, Medeus said:

Popularity reasons most likely. 

Titania isn't popular though, and she was picked for the last one instead of like, Mia or Nephenee.

21 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Titania isn't popular though, and she was picked for the last one instead of like, Mia or Nephenee.

Ouch

Tibarn would have made more sense than BK as well, and he's pretty popular.

8 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

This better not be a preview of Reverse Abyssal+ or something:

M1fWfcp.png?1

Relay Defense+

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ouch

Tibarn would have made more sense than BK as well, and he's pretty popular.

Believe me, I wish characters like Titania and Elincia were more popular than they are. They're so much better than Mia or Nephenee imo.

Elincia, Marcia, Titania, Mist, and Jill = best Tellius girls to me.

Edited by Anacybele

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well...BK acted as a protector for Micaiah in several scenes and Zelgius WAS a Begnion General. Micaiah and Sanaki just happen to have secondary and tertiary connotations that makes the BK seem like a third wheel.

26 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Well...BK acted as a protector for Micaiah in several scenes and Zelgius WAS a Begnion General. Micaiah and Sanaki just happen to have secondary and tertiary connotations that makes the BK seem like a third wheel.

Yes, I'm aware of that. :P

I get that Zelgius is a Begnion general but does he have any direct interaction with Sanaki at any point at all in Radiant Dawn? I can't remember any.

I also expected Elincia as soon as I saw Micaiah and Sanaki. Wondered who the third country leader would be and then it just wasn't one at all. 

3 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I get that Zelgius is a Begnion general but does he have any direct interaction with Sanaki at any point at all in Radiant Dawn? I can't remember any.

I also expected Elincia as soon as I saw Micaiah and Sanaki. Wondered who the third country leader would be and then it just wasn't one at all. 

As Zelgius he has a cutscene where he swears allegiance to Sanaki over the senate, I think. Although instead of becoming  a player character he then runs off to free Sephiran.

3 hours ago, Vince777 said:

In part 3 Sanaki stops Zelgius from being offed by Valtome. 

Totally unrelated to the current train this thread is, but Idunn is scary effective. I know that the armors in the training maps have stupidly low Res, but I accidently went into the lunatic one instead of the level 14 with her and a group of mages. Mages got torn apart like paper. Idunn? She was level 13 and tore apart 6 armors before finally succumbing to her wounds. I can't wait to see her fully built.

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Totally unrelated to the current train this thread is, but Idunn is scary effective. I know that the armors in the training maps have stupidly low Res, but I accidently went into the lunatic one instead of the level 14 with her and a group of mages. Mages got torn apart like paper. Idunn? She was level 13 and tore apart 6 armors before finally succumbing to her wounds. I can't wait to see her fully built.

I drew an Idoun that's -atk, +spd, which I'm pretty sure is the worst combination of assets and flaws you could give her. So now I'm trying to pull another. I'll farm the first one for that sweet sweet Fortress Defense Resistance.

15 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I drew an Idoun that's -atk, +spd, which I'm pretty sure is the worst combination of assets and flaws you could give her. So now I'm trying to pull another. I'll farm the first one for that sweet sweet Fortress Defense Resistance.

wish you luck, I've been tossing what little orbs came my way at the banner for the past week. Pulled a +Def/-HP. She will be a freaking Monster alongside Myrrh. They'll more than make up for Duma's lousy attack. And I'll have either M!Corrin or Grima to round out the group...since Y!Tiki would be way too much red and I don't have her legendary. Or I'll do Mila if she's the new Mythic...and I luck out.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

In part 3 Sanaki stops Zelgius from being offed by Valtome. 

Damn I don't remember that at all.

I can just imagine how pissed I'd be if a character as vile and detestable as Valtome could have done that to someone like Zelgius.

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Fair point, in that case it could be that since the story is that Sanaki is taking up Micaiah on her offer to strengthen the bonds between both nations, they wanted a character with a stronger connection to both countries. BK also has a stronger connection to Micaiah then Elincia does, so that may've also helped him. 

On 14.3.2019 at 9:35 AM, Mau said:

I'm now just working on clearing as much side-content as I can. Got almost all Blessed Gardens done (curse that one with the valentine armors), did all Skill Studies with the help of guides (I just want the feathers, I don't care for your stupid 'smart' solutions), and now slowly working my way through the easy and hard CCs (slowly, cause the stamina cost is oof).

I wish I still had some of those to do. 

On 14.3.2019 at 9:35 AM, Mau said:

Sure wish we get demotions next month though, that would make up the few demotions we've gotten during the last few banners and the lack of orbs this month. And it would give me new +10 projects to work on so at least something to look forward to again.

Who would you like to merge? 

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I wish I still had some of those to do. 

Who would you like to merge? 

Yeah you made the mistake of doing it all at once lol. Though the CCs are going to take forever at this point, especially with the high stamina cost.

5* exclusive units I can see dropping and that I'd like to +10 are: Jaffar, Sanaki, Alm (?), Mia, Delthea, Julia, and Innes. Mostly basing that on how long they've been in the game and how useful their skills are atm. Kinda don't see Alm dropping simply because he's a popular lord (I think?), but gods do I hope he demotes haha.

Demotions would also give me something more to do when it comes to building my units, as I could see Katarina demote for Swift Sparrow for one, and maybe Takumi for Close Counter too (though that skill might still be seen as too good to demote).

Edited by Mau