Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

This was a snarky remark to Ana, since she expected everyone to immediately understand that SS stands for Squad assault, which of course makes total sense. It was a sarcastic remark implying that Wrathful / Dazzle by Ana’s metrics would be WW or DD. 😉

this is why we're such good friends, Sal 😉 

oh did you manage to get any Micaiahs? I got one via a Ticket now she's well.. 1 LOL but +res which i think is pretty aces. 

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

42 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The subscription runs for exactly 1 month, i.e. if you buy the subscription on the 5th of the month, it will renew on the 5th of the following month.

Bonus quests and Resplendent Heroes change to the next rotation on the 10th and 25th of each month (excluding this month where the first rotation started yesterday instead of on the 10th). This means that if you buy subscribe on the 24th of this month, you'll, get Lyn (2/5–2/24), Cordelia (2/25–3/9), and whoever the next Resplendent Hero is (3/10-3/24). You can then cancel your subscription anytime after 3/10 (after completing the new set of quests), but before 3/23.

You then start your next subscription on 4/9 to catch the tail end of the next Resplendent Hero (3/25–4/9), grab the one after that (4/10–4/24), and the one after that (4/25–5/9), and cancel sometime after 4/25, but before 5/8.

Continue doing this to catch the tail end of one Resplendent Hero and quest set, go the full duration of the next set, and then cancel at the head of the third set.

That's if it actually allows you to pick up a third Resplendent that starts during your sub period. Like I said, I'm skeptical. I think they may have it check if you've already gotten two on your current pass and if so, not give you the third. 

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

That's if it actually allows you to pick up a third Resplendent that starts during your sub period. Like I said, I'm skeptical. I think they may have it check if you've already gotten two on your current pass and if so, not give you the third. 

I plan to try this "getting a third Resplendent" idea in a month that has a unit that interest me. I am meh about Lyn and Cordelia, because I do not use both. The new attire looks great, but I don't care about the unit.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

It would make zero sense to say that the distribution period for a unit is xx/xx to xx/xx, but force you to wait for your current subscription to renew before letting you actually redeem it.

After all, if you start your subscription on a completely random day off the month, you have a massive 93% chance that the subscription will include a portion of 3 rotations within it, assuming your subscription was started exactly at the day reset.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

this is why we're such good friends, Sal 😉 

oh did you manage to get any Micaiahs? I got one via a Ticket now she's well.. 1 LOL but +res which i think is pretty aces. 

❤️

And a big no, stuck with the free one for now, last ticket was greenless. Out of two grey and three red i picked B!Cam. 

Not a bad pull, since it is feathers, flowers and fodder. The lack of a merge is a shame, but I have other units I want to save for right now.

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It would make zero sense to say that the distribution period for a unit is xx/xx to xx/xx, but force you to wait for your current subscription to renew before letting you actually redeem it.

After all, if you start your subscription on a completely random day off the month, you have a massive 93% chance that the subscription will include a portion of 3 rotations within it, assuming your subscription was started exactly at the day reset.

They have plenty of incentive to not let people get three Resplendents for the price of two.

10 hours ago, Othin said:

Yeah, this is bullshit. I've sent more feedback, and lowered my play store rating to one star.

Yeah, I sent feedback for that the instant I saw it in my fountain as well. I'm thinking about sending another one telling them to stop begging me to buy their shit Feh Pass every time I want to do something in Training Tower too. It's so fucking annoying.

13 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, I sent feedback for that the instant I saw it in my fountain as well. I'm thinking about sending another one telling them to stop begging me to buy their shit Feh Pass every time I want to do something in Training Tower too. It's so fucking annoying.

I didn't notice the Training Tower ones since I've pretty much stopped using out, but I did notice just now that the pass quests staying "available" means the quest menu always opens to them. 

18 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Exactly, they are pushing it to you everywhere, in the training tower before battling, in the summoner support screen, in the quests they are the first that always pop when taping the fountain and the numbers that never go away, it really is annoying and it shows how desperate they are when it comes to people buying it. I mean at least intraduce a trial or something like this so that people can test it out and see if it's actually worth it (I am always doing trials before subscription based services to see if they are worth). 

Edited by SuperNova125

If they want to shove the Feh Pass in our faces like this, I think what they should've done is let everyone have the first series of quests associated with it for free. After all, it is the third anniversary. I would've been happier if they could've just not made the quests appear for people who didn't buy the pass because it just reeks of desperation and begging, which does not make me want to spend money at all.

Also, I don't believe that they can't somehow hide this from people who haven't bought the pass. It just seems too convenient and I think they're just trying to rub it into people's faces. On the off-chance that they are serious ... wow. Did they give this any amount of thought?

30 minutes ago, Othin said:

They have plenty of incentive to not let people get three Resplendents for the price of two.

They also have plenty of reason not to falsely advertise their distribution schedule. Nowhere does it mention you are only allowed to get a maximum of 2 Resplendent Heroes during 1 subscription period, and not allowing players to redeem their quests and Resplendent Heroes during the advertised redemption period is clearly false advertising.

If you can find somewhere that explicitly says there is a limit of 2 redemptions per subscription period, I'm all ears.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

They also have plenty of reason not to falsely advertise their distribution schedule. Nowhere does it mention you are only allowed to get a maximum of 2 Resplendent Heroes during 1 subscription period, and not allowing players to redeem their quests and Resplendent Heroes during the advertised redemption period is clearly false advertising.

If you can find somewhere that explicitly says there is a limit of 2 redemptions per subscription period, I'm all ears.

Like I said, this is the part I'm thinking of:

The Resplendent Heroes distributed through Feh Pass will change on the 10th and 25th day of each month (the 9th and 24th day when daylight saving time is not in effect for PT). You will receive one Hero when you join Feh Pass, then receive your next Resplendent Hero when the following distribution starts.

"One when you join, then your next when the next distribution starts" isn't clear either way, but I think it can imply those two are the only ones you get, rather than getting a third if another distribution starts while you still have the pass.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Like I said, this is the part I'm thinking of:

"One when you join, then your next when the next distribution starts" isn't clear either way, but I think it can imply those two are the only ones you get, rather than getting a third if another distribution starts while you still have the pass.

I am certain they will not get angry feedback if players who happened to start their subscription on the worst possible date have to wait 15 days longer than other players to receive their third, fifth, seventh, etc. Resplendent Heroes.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

I am certain they will not get angry feedback if players who happened to start their subscription on the worst possible date have to wait 15 days longer than other players to receive their third, fifth, seventh, etc. Resplendent Heroes.

Yes, they're definitely being careful to implement Feh Pass in a way that doesn't lead to them getting angry feedback.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Yes, they're definitely being careful to implement Feh Pass in a way that doesn't lead to them getting angry feedback.

And potential lawsuits. Definitely willing to risk those, too.

SA 29 is complete bullshit, wow... A map where you have to defend on a shitty map for six turns, a map where you only have four turns to win on yet another shitty map, and then they also threw that one map in where the Black Knight randomly shows up (it's based off of the Port Toha chapter in PoR. Horrible idea imo). I honestly have no idea what to do to clear this crap...

I really don't get what compels IS to make such garbage.

Edited by Anacybele

39 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

SA 29 is complete bullshit, wow... A map where you have to defend on a shitty map for six turns, a map where you only have four turns to win on yet another shitty map, and then they also threw that one map in where the Black Knight randomly shows up (it's based off of the Port Toha chapter in PoR. Horrible idea imo). I honestly have no idea what to do to clear this crap...

To sell Feh pass with its turn rewind feature.  Simple as that.  I am expecting maps in most modes that will make that feature more useful from now on.

So as far as the banner leak.

Spoiler

I really was expecting a 3H banner. I'm not prepared for Nils at all. Ninian remains the only dragon dancer in the game and Nils will likely be a green dragon dancer which is just crazy (unless they do something dumb and make him a tome). The sky is the limit for other characters too, Pent, Erk, Louise, Guy.

Crap, alright, back to saving up orbs. I would like Nils. 

7 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

To sell Feh pass with its turn rewind feature.  Simple as that.  I am expecting maps in most modes that will make that feature more useful from now on.

SA 29's been here for some time though. It's not the newest one.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Study the map, the reinforcements and where they appear, and select the best units for that map.

35 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

The impact of a subscription for FEH has no impact on me, but if you had told me something like that was coming, the very first guess I'd give you as far as features is one free focus unit per New/Special Heroes banner. 

That would have to be VERY expensive. 

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Study the map, the reinforcements and where they appear, and select the best units for that map.

I always try to do all of that. Why would I not?