Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I used my Divine Codes last week, to give Legendary Leif the Close Counter skill from that Festival Xander. No regrets, because Leif is awesome!

I wonder when (or if) they will give us more paths... Well, at least I expect new paths someday...

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I used my Divine Codes last week, to give Legendary Leif the Close Counter skill from that Festival Xander. No regrets, because Leif is awesome!

I wonder when (or if) they will give us more paths... Well, at least I expect new paths someday...

I say that we will get more paths in a year from when we first got them. Similar to the Ephemera. Part 2 will have new paths (perhaps with 3H alongside TMS) and when it is released perhaps all modes will switch to giving part 2 or will give both types. But that's my speculation.

I am working towards DC since that is a really rare skill for me, and I need it for Flame Emperor.  CC will be my target after that.  I am not all that good at the modes that give divine codes so any free ones make me happy.  Right now I have 2700 divine codes, I have spent some but I still need more to get DC.

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

Hm... I'd have thought there'd be some discussion about the quiz going on.

Ah well, the answers aren't THAT hard to figure out...

It was brought up on the previous page, just not this one until you did.

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

The answer for this one wasn't that difficult, it's nine, because the Swift Sparrow and Impact skills clearly count.

Especially since anyone can just open the compile screen to easily check.

Just now, Othin said:

Especially since anyone can just open the compile screen to easily check.

Yeah, I wonder if they're going to rack up the difficulty or not.

Don't forget that in a previous quiz, one of the questions asked us who among three mages rose their arm up the fastest, among a few other surprisingly involved questions.

This one so far... I mean, you kinda just KNOW if you've been paying any attention to the game.

Well, even if Swift Sparrow and Mirror Impact for some random reason are not considered "Blow skills" because they don't have the word "Blow", the quiz was "how many have a Blow skill in their skill list?".

Summer Laevatein has Death Blow 1 (requirement for Mirror Impact) in her skill list, while Soiree Ishtar has Darting Blow 1 (requirement for Swift Sparrow) in her skill list.

One of Nah's level 40 lines mentions staying with the summoner even if she's old and it made me wonder, how old is old for dragons? Awakening!Tiki is 3000 so maybe 6000 or 7000?

Edited by Flying Shogi

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

One of Nah's level 40 lines mentions staying with the the summoner even if she's old and it made me wonder, how old is old for dragons? Awakening!Tiki is 3000 so maybe 6000 or 7000?

Nowi is at least 1,000 years old and has the appearance of... let's say a 15 year old. Tiki is at least 3,000 years old and has the appearance of... mid-20s at worst?

Bantu has the appearance of an old man during the events of Archanea, and yet he still lived long enough to have met Nowi at some point in her 1,000 years alive, maybe even still being alive. And he was alive during the beginning of the Archanean calender.

...Manaketes, man...

19 hours ago, Humanoid said:

After the whole retweet campaign thing, I'd bet that they'd give us the full rewards anyway even if we flunked the quiz. 😛

Well, different from the previous campaign that requires retweets and/or likes, this one is by picking the right answer.

I don't believe people can flunk it this time because you can see how many people picked that answer, and for the three questions so far we did well.

Even if only one person answer the quiz, if this person picks the right one we will have 100% on that question. And for that, they people that work in IntSys can do it for us, answering their own quiz.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

12 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Nowi is at least 1,000 years old and has the appearance of... let's say a 15 year old. Tiki is at least 3,000 years old and has the appearance of... mid-20s at worst?

Bantu has the appearance of an old man during the events of Archanea, and yet he still lived long enough to have met Nowi at some point in her 1,000 years alive, maybe even still being alive. And he was alive during the beginning of the Archanean calender.

...Manaketes, man...

Bantu must be really old. According to the fandom wiki, the Archanean calendar is implied to have started 100 years prior to Shadow Dragon but 100 years is nothing to a Manakete. Since he is alive before the events of the Archanean calendar, that makes it hard to determine his age but he does look like he's around if not older than 65 human years old.

As for Nah, she's a human and manakete hybrid so she ages differently. I'm inclined to believe that she ages quicker in her early years and plateaus later on.

This video's alternate title: Why we made Summer Marth instead of Summer Lucina.

Edited by Nym

I was planning on giving Aether to Gwendolyn from my old Grima alongside Vengeful Fighter, since I pulled a new one with a better nature, but apparently I forgot to do that and upgraded a Chrom as the Aether source instead. Whoops.

In the long run, it'll probably all work out to the same, since if I ever go for the Owain manual, I'll get a normal Grima manual I can feed her, leaving the Aether Grima as food for Sheena if I ever build her up. Or another axe armor like Flame Emperor if I go that route instead. Still, it's a bit frustrating.

Did the new update cause trouble for anyone else too? It first wouldn't properly finish downloading and now whenever I try to start up Heroes it instantly crashes. I get as far as one of the characters saying ''Fire Emblem Heroes'' and then the game deactivates and forces me back to my home page. 

4 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Did the new update cause trouble for anyone else too? It first wouldn't properly finish downloading and now whenever I try to start up Heroes it instantly crashes. I get as far as one of the characters saying ''Fire Emblem Heroes'' and then the game deactivates and forces me back to my home page. 

Right. So from what I've gathered the problem seems to be that FEH just randomly decided to shut itself down for older phones. Its no glitch. Nothing that they'll fix, nothing I can do aside spend a lot of money for a new phone just so I can play a free mobile game.

And so my Feh adventure comes to a very sudden and random end. I'm honestly quite surprised Its not treated as a bigger deal.