• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I hadn't tried any of the Chain Challenges for a while, and I hadn't attempted Squad Assault 3 yet, so I decided why not? Admittedly, I had been pretty stuck on the Chain Challenges for a while but with Brave Roy and Brave Lyn, I feel like I just breeze through them. It's a little scary. For Lunatic, I just have Ch.11&12 (which I'm hardcore dreading) and the last parts of Paralogues 9&10 and Ch. 9&10. I'm guessing that once the devs release Ch. 14 we'll get the rest of that challenge. It's kind of nice that they didn't make us wait.

But then it's like...I have the rest of Normal and Hard to do. Actually...I think I did a little bit of normal when it first came out (to test the mode). But that's a LOT of stamina.

As GuiltyLove said, flyers are great for 11-3. I only used one (Cherche), but having one flyer with reposition means you can at least reunite your party, which makes the whole thing a lot easier.

I basicly planned to have one team handle everything up to at least 11-3, then have a heavy offence team take over somewhere to clear all the time limit maps, and finally the third team is the clean up crew. If you want to know my teams:

Spoiler

First team: Ninian, Cherche, Ike, Linde. I was hoping they'd at least make it past 11-3, but they ended up doing better then expected and cleared 11-4 as well, and took down 3 enemies on 11-5

Second team: Olivia, Reinhardt, Klein, Nino. The A-team so to say. They finished 11-5, and made it all the way to 12-5, although I lost Olivia on 12-4. I still managed to kill 3 enemies on 12-5 with them.

Third team: Hector, Lilina, CYL!Lyn, Delthea. The clean up crew (Tobin, Sonya and Mathilda were the only ones left). I basicly just trew toghether some counters for every opponent left and Lyn as an insurance.

It's wasn't easy, but not as bad as I was expecting either. Not sure what to expect of 13&14 though.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hate how he has like 70 HP or something and 45 speed with Wind Boost

Know who doesn't care about the opponents speed?

Spoiler

+Atk Klein with Sword Breaker!

45 minutes ago, XRay said:

That looks awesome.

You sure that's not your team there mate?

Just now, Bartozio said:

You sure that's not your team there mate?

Nope. I run triple +Atk Reinhardts. I need the fourth slot open for a Bonus Unit. I could start investing in my fourth +Spd Reinhardt and give him Blárblade.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Nope. I run triple +Atk Reinhardts. I need the fourth slot open for a Bonus Unit. I could start investing in my fourth +Spd Reinhardt and give him Blárblade.

Would that be worthwhile?

32 speed after a Hone Cavalry sounds pretty underwhelming...

Just now, Bartozio said:

Would that be worthwhile?

32 speed after a Hone Cavalry sounds pretty underwhelming...

Most likely not, but it feels like a waste of his +Spd if I just give him the regular Reinhardt build.

I will give him Life and Death, so he has 31 regular Speed, and Hone Cavalry should bump it up to 37.

I do have another +Atk Reinhardt at 4*, but I already have 3 fully built +Atk Reinhardts.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

Most likely not, but it feels like a waste of his +Spd if I just give him the regular Reinhardt build.

I will give him Life and Death, so he has 31 regular Speed, and Hone Cavalry should bump it up to 37.

I do have another +Atk Reinhardt at 4*, but I already have 3 fully built +Atk Reinhardts.

You know, you could also.... I don't know..., start building up other units...

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

You know, you could also.... I don't know..., start building up other units...

I am. I am building up my triple BH!Lyn defense team. I am working on my weaker units too for Arena Assault, but they just feel less fun to level up and play around with.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reinhardt is everything!

Great minds think alike.

Edited by XRay

14 minutes ago, XRay said:

I feel like a certain someone who packs on all the Reins was running or planned to run a Rein with all the speed he can get and Phantom Speed with Windsweep or Watersweep, making Distant Counter builds pointless...

Just now, Rezzy said:

I still haven't beaten all of the new Story Maps.  Orbs are nice, but the Stamina cost is so high, and I need to train my new units.

Be more like me, indecisive in who to train next and packing at least 30+ Stamina potions!

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I still haven't beaten all of the new Story Maps.  Orbs are nice, but the Stamina cost is so high, and I need to train my new units.

But having more 5* units in more important then training them up right?

Spoiler

I still have 4 5* units I need to level up and 70k feathers to use when I'm doen with that... Send help!

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Hide contents

I still have 4 5* units I need to level up and 70k feathers to use when I'm doen with that... Send help!

But Oscar needs to get ready for the next Arena Season.

@Anacybele, oh hey, that Lilina looks nice. You could probably give her Death Blow 3 as well to give her even more attack. With Rauthblade+ and Death Blow 3, she'd have 59 total attack when she initiates. The only issue is that she'd only have 53 attack when she's being attacked, but that's still pretty good.

Anyway, I got another Elincia today after I just got one yesterday. I wanted Nephenee or any other 5* unit I don't have. She's +HP, -Def, the opposite of the first one who'd be like +Atk/+Spd, -HP summer F!Robin or +Def/+Res, -HP Tana. +HP, -Def makes her basically red Cordelia with 2 more resistance for 1 less defense and HP. 

I think I'm going to use the +HP one. -HP screwed over summer Xander's Infantry Pulse and got Takumi killed a couple of times while trying to get him to level 40 yesterday.

39 HP, 21 Def, and 27 Res means 60 physical and 66 magical to one shot or 41x2 physical or 47x2 magical. 32 HP, 28 Def, and 27 Res means 60 physical and 59 magical to one-shot and 44x2 physical or 43x2 magical. Man, her magic bulk drops with -HP and physical bulk only improves slightly if she gets doubled. Yeah, +HP, -Def it is then. Regardless, Elincia shouldn't be taking hits.

Edited by Kaden

28 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I feel like a certain someone who packs on all the Reins was running or planned to run a Rein with all the speed he can get and Phantom Speed with Windsweep or Watersweep, making Distant Counter builds pointless...

Be more like me, indecisive in who to train next and packing at least 30+ Stamina potions!

25 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a hoarder. 

xK3nvT4.png?1

And those are freebie Orbs, not bought.  I haven't bought any since August.

cgozVf2.png?2

I caved and used a Stamina potion to finish off the Lunatic maps.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Finally made myself a 5 star red mage since the game won't let me pull one... xP

FqvFvjd.png

But hey, she's +Atk, -Def. So she's still pretty decent! Just needs Rauorblade+.

Nice nature.  I used my -Atk 5* Tharja to give my Leo Rawrblade+.  If you have it, Quick Riposte is a great skill on her.  She can tank green mages pretty easily and kill them on counter attack.  It's the build I have on my Julia.  R Tomebreaker would be better against Celica, but I'm not sure how often you see her in Arena.