Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You fricking genius

Don’t praise me, praise the greatest teacher among them all:

npmB8W2.jpg

The Random Number Generator, our star and saviour.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So which B skill would be better for Black Knight? Vantage or Quick Riposte?

This is the build i ran .(summoner support on black knight)

Sword Knight
53 HP / 52 ATK / 36 SPD / 37 DEF / 20 RES
Weapon: Alondite
Assist: Swap
Special: Black Luna
Passive A: steady-breath
Passive B: quick-riposte-3/Vantage-3
Passive C: Hone Armor/Ward Armor(depending on which team I use, a Hector,Amelia,BK,Bonus or Hector,Effie,BK,Bonus)
Sacred Seal: Quickened-pulse

If i run 2 goads,and ,BK gets 44 speed.With S support from Hector,its 46.So quick riposte is not necessary and rather vantage is. 

What special about this build is that 1 attack from opponent and BK will get enough charge to unleash Black Luna. So it can be a huge pain for anyone in the arena. As long as BK doesn't gets hit by Reinhardt. 

while Steady breath isn't necessary, the fast charging Black Luna is no joke.

What do you think?

So I just leveled my brand new and shiny Elincia up to Level 40. She didn't learn any skill until now and was able to collect 1422 SP. I want to give her Galeforce, Reposition and Fortify Fliers, together with her native Death Blow and Flier Formation 2720 SP would be needed ... 

How do you guys grind SP without making it a boring task? Usually I try to have a fun SP-grind team which has at least some synergy, but in some cases (like Elincia) it would be nice to have a faster progress and thus I'm urged to do the boring dancer/dancer/healer thing. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

The tempest just ended, alas. At least the double SP event is going on, so yeah.

The next Tempest will most likely the best way to grind SP for Elincia, but it would be cool to have her ready early on. Because of her nature being +SPD-DEF (21 DEF), she would also want escutcheon (or at least Desperation)... but that wouldn't be the same level of fun. 

8 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lol if I had one he'd have death blow already XD

I'm looking for an excuse to pull colorless....

Colorless does have Kagero, Matthew for Hone Speed, and Niles for Iceberg. I'm personally pulling for a +speed Clarine but her brother Klein is welcome in my army as well. Another Kagero would be nice too. 

1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Yeah. Don't blame them on Roy, but Drive Speed kinda sucks...

Oh well, Spur Speed will do. Maybe.

Drive speed is attached on a unit so good, she can replace a horse as an horse emblem buffer

You'd be kidding if you think IS would drop that

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

@Rezzy @JSND Alter Dragon Boner 

slmex1T.png

So what goes in that A slot? ;)

Now I actually have 4 horsemen 

Soon to be 5 heh

36 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Spd +3 of course.

Do you have a Klein?

Why has no one mentioned this yet?

Defiant Resistance. Duh!

Edited by MrSmokestack

11 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Why has no one mentioned this yet?

Defiant Resistance. Duh!

Should have used Grani Shield as your Distant Counter Ridersbane Effie Switch In SMH

Camus even already have Goad Cavalry, just like Rein. IS is totally hinting at it

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

23 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Should have used Grani Shield as your Distant Counter Ridersbane Effie Switch In SMH

Camus even already have Goad Cavalry, just like Rein. IS is totally hinting at it

You're making too much sense. Please stop.

Zanbato DC Burger King hard counters Cecilia. Clearly Horse Emblem sucks.

Edited by MrSmokestack

40 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

You're making too much sense. Please stop.

Zanbato DC Burger King hard counters Cecilia. Clearly Horse Emblem sucks.

Clearly we need Defense Ploy Sword Breaker Est Horse Emblem wild card godstrats in the future

Although i actually did consider building that. Armorslayer/Heavy Spear Olivia/Azura, dunno what Special to use, if BK become an issue in the future

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Drive speed is attached on a unit so good, she can replace a horse as an horse emblem buffer

You'd be kidding if you think IS would drop that

Well IS did drop Reinhardt and left Eldigan as 5*.

Though I'm just frustrated we had a banner where every single unit contributed to the overcrowding of the 5* pool.

We're now sitting at 39 5* exclusive units. That's only 10 units shy of the 49 3-4* units.

3 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

Well IS did drop Reinhardt and left Eldigan as 5*.

Though I'm just frustrated we had a banner where every single unit contributed to the overcrowding of the 5* pool.

We're now sitting at 39 5* exclusive units. That's only 10 units shy of the 49 3-4* units.

Eldigan as a 5* actually make sense

Rein and Olwen is a lose lose scenario. Either they drop Olwen and have Olwen shittin your face or have Reinhardt instead. Or they have both at 5* and they got nerdraged by the playerbase

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

Colorless does have Kagero, Matthew for Hone Speed, and Niles for Iceberg. I'm personally pulling for a +speed Clarine but her brother Klein is welcome in my army as well. Another Kagero would be nice too. 

I meant a focus unit actually 

I do have yet to pull a Kagero though 

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

so what goes in that A slot? ;)

Now I actually have 4 horsemen 

Soon to be 5 heh

I think you might need a Rebecca, Florina or Thraja for Darting Blow 3. What other DB3 do you need? s/

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Eldigan as a 5* actually make sense

Rein and Olwen is a lose lose scenario. Either they drop Olwen and have Olwen shittin your face or have Reinhardt instead. Or they have both at 5* and they got nerdraged by the playerbase

I think they kept Eldigan a 5* over Reinhardt because they wanted 1 character of each pair to remain 5* and the other half to drop, but I just feel that if how good a unit is is a factor to whether they remain 5* or not, Reinhardt would have taken Eldigan's place. (it's debatable who between Sanaki and Klein should have dropped since Sanaki is Lilina with a legendary tome and Klein basically has the perfect bow set and was one the best archers at the time. Glad he dropped to become 4* DB3 fodder though.)

Though I'm mostly butthurt the last banner gave everything but B!Lucina and now I have to sell my soul if I want to get her since I don't see them putting the CYL units on another banner anytime soon. And I wish I had Amelia or Tana to actually allow the BK to move when I get him. At least those 2 have a better chance at another banner appearance.

5 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I think they kept Eldigan a 5* over Reinhardt because they wanted 1 character of each pair to remain 5* and the other half to drop, but I just feel that if how good a unit is is a factor to whether they remain 5* or not, Reinhardt would have taken Eldigan's place. (it's debatable who between Sanaki and Klein should have dropped since Sanaki is Lilina with a legendary tome and Klein basically has the perfect bow set and was one the best archers at the time. Glad he dropped to become 4* DB3 fodder though.)

Though I'm mostly butthurt the last banner gave everything but B!Lucina and now I have to sell my soul if I want to get her since I don't see them putting the CYL units on another banner anytime soon. And I wish I had Amelia or Tana to actually allow the BK to move when I get him. At least those 2 have a better chance at another banner appearance.

Yeah we can kinda rug many of their early choice really, since they just started up their game. I honestly think early in this game's life a lot of the 5* is kinda worthless