• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

@Xenomata

I was just reporting the leaked stats I saw on reddit. They've been known to be wrong before, but the BST adds up for every character.

I won't deny that the BST don't add up, but how they are spread are inconsistent.

Now that I've found what BK's skills are... it still doesn't add up. His speed and HP remain inconsistent even if his Defense now does (35 + 6 when being attacked does add up to 41, which inflicts 20 damage with Aether). Steady Stance 3 is his A skill, so what could his B skill be to force his Speed down low enough for BK to not double...?

Although either way BK would be DEADLY with LnD3. THIS is the guy who wants it, not freaking Zephiel and his like 20 speed.

Edited by Xenomata

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I’m not as hyped for the BK as much as I am hyped for the inevitable Arvis battle. He is the one whom I am saving my feathers for.

oh you're one of those legitimately hoping for armoured mages

oh boy

3 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

I legitimately don’t give a single fuck about whether or not Arvis is armoured. I am hyped because it is Arvis. No need to lump me together with the gutter, tyvm.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I legitimately don’t give a single fuck about whether or not Arvis is armoured. I am hyped because it is Arvis. No need to lump me together with the gutter, tyvm.

woah

8 minutes ago, Soul~! said:

oh boy

Arvis being an armored mage would certainly be a plus but I'd gladly invest feathers for Arvis regardless of what unit type he'll end up being. Him, Garon and Dark Emperor Hardin.

Edited by Lord-Zero

23 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I won't deny that the BST don't add up, but how they are spread are inconsistent.

Now that I've found what BK's skills are... it still doesn't add up. His speed and HP remain inconsistent even if his Defense now does (35 + 6 when being attacked does add up to 41, which inflicts 20 damage with Aether). Steady Stance 3 is his A skill, so what could his B skill be to force his Speed down low enough for BK to not double...?

Although either way BK would be DEADLY with LnD3. THIS is the guy who wants it, not freaking Zephiel and his like 20 speed.

Zephiel's LND is basically the way for IS to say "Yo, Zephiel would be so good with 5 more ATK right? CYKES!"

Because seriously LnD Zephiel stats would be so damn good on an actual unit

"It's hard to believe that in this world, I could meet my father...when he was around my age. Astonishing!"

Oh, I'm sorta glad I haven't pulled Hector then. Rule number 27 of time travel, don't show people past versions of their dead parents.

Edited by Glennstavos

6 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Oh, I'm sorta glad I haven't pulled Hector then. Rule number 27 of time travel, don't show people past versions of their dead parents.

I don’t know, they look fine to me:

njqZcxj.jpg

9 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Could you imagine sending Lilina Home after she meets with her father, only to re-enter the timeline where he dies?

After what we’ve been through with her, I can’t imagine sending her home ever.

24 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

"It's hard to believe that in this world, I could meet my father...when he was around my age. Astonishing!"

Yeah, uh... Hector and Lillina were some of the first 5* units I pulled, so...

Also, let's hope we never see Lugh be summoned. I don't think he'd be able to handle what his mother has become, and how one of his potential fathers is forgotten by all...

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

After what we’ve been through with her, I can’t imagine sending her home ever.

You think that's crazy, Eldigan's castle quotes talk about him ready to face death before a twist of fate brought him to Askr. He also talks fondly of Sigurd, so if what happened to make him think kindly of him resulted in...something, I have questions.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Nephenee is up there with Athena in competition for the best level-up quotes:

Still nowhere near as amazing as Beruka's "..."

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Still nowhere near as amazing as Beruka's "..."

Navarre has that as his bad level up line as well.

It's probably entirely partially because of bias, but I'm not sure anything can top Summer!Leo's "If you are disappointed by these results, then give me clothes." I just love how blunt it is.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It's probably entirely partially because of bias, but I'm not sure anything can top Summer!Leo's "If you are disappointed by these results, then give me clothes." I just love how blunt it is.

I love Leo, but I didn't want his Summer version until I saw his quotes. I feel like he gets some of the funniest in the game. XD

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I laughed my ass off when I saw him say that for the first time.  Definitely one of my favourite level-up quotes.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Navarre has that as his bad level up line as well.

Nope. That sent me and my friend into hysterics when I first saw it and showed the quote to her. S!Leo had the best lines out of the Summer!Heroes.